I quit too

Vanhelsing

Seems like it's a popular sport to leave the game these days. I can only agree with this. I stopped playing for a while now, but I thought i just make it official. Just to say goodbye to all the good friends from F.O.F and elsewhere. It was a good time spent with all of you and it's the main reason i sticked with this game so long.

I'll check in sometimes to see what's up (provided there will be anyone left in the game :P), but that's all.

See ya people.  :drinks:

Seems like it's a popular sport to leave the game these days. I can only agree with this. I stopped playing for a while now, but I thought i just make it official. Just to say goodbye to all the good friends from F.O.F and elsewhere. It was a good time spent with all of you and it's the main reason i sticked with this game so long.

I'll check in sometimes to see what's up (provided there will be anyone left in the game :P), but that's all.

See ya people.  :drinks:

Goodbye evil r5 green haired elf.

bye van it was nice knowing you even though we played enemy factions i will miss the whole f.o.f family. i'm also taking a break from game i'll be visiting forum to see what happens next update so ill make my decision wheter to leave or not.

cheers!  :drinks:

Dam guys i miss :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: u already even though i dont play much anmore, i think we should all {F.O.F CLAN } keep in touch. touch some how. I dont know anyone by thier name or faces but i really do enjoy this experiense plying with yall it felt like i know u guys from down the block and right know since everybody is leaving i dont think it will be the same playing this game with out F.O.F members it just would not be the same anyway im back to playing my PS3 online playing FIFA12 and many more. before i forget there is a game which some of you already know its called DC UNIVERSE THAT GAME IS THE BOMB you can download it on your CPU or PS3 and by that we could still be in touch and bring the clan with us anyway im going to link wolf and kryl hey dont forget keep in touch cya

Dam guys i miss :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: u already even though i dont play much anmore, i think we should all {F.O.F CLAN } keep in touch. touch some how. I dont know anyone by thier name or faces but i really do enjoy this experiense plying with yall it felt like i know u guys from down the block and right know since everybody is leaving i dont think it will be the same playing this game with out F.O.F members it just would not be the same anyway im back to playing my PS3 online playing FIFA12 and many more. before i forget there is a game which some of you already know its called DC UNIVERSE THAT GAME IS THE BOMB you can download it on your CPU or PS3 and by that we could still be in touch and bring the clan with us anyway im going to link wolf and kryl hey dont forget keep in touch cya

Hey, you can keep in touch with other FoF member through Facebook Group Account, try to find "FOF Clan Warspear Online" group and join

OK , i think I'll also QUIT , give this little poor rogue to take a break in old days and die in shame and get buried in a memory...  FOREVER Bye!!

I'll try play another game that not make $$$ as the first priority

Well, like i said, I'll drop in sometimes to see what's going on (in other words, for a little chatting), but i don't play anymore. This game is just to boring for me anymore and no update can change that (not to mention that i hate this business model aigrind uses).  :bad:

well there is a barb in sapphire(lvl 14 or 15) name Vanh, is that u? well the game is addictive, i agree :lol:

I don't find the game addicting actually, quite the opposite. I only played one character on emerald since i started this game. So any other players with a similar name are not me.

the last thing i wished to hear... :'(

vaaaaan, don't leave us..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  :shout:

Hmm, I didn't see you online for ages while i was still on regularly, so one might think you retired before I did. ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is a proof that this game is losing its players....

Why?

Because of the fail updates...

First the Tournament is only for rich players, average players has no chance to win due to spamming of tickets.

Click t read suggestion about Guild Tournament:  http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=93300.0

Second most of people wants permanent minions and not consumable Minions.

Click to read suggestion about Minions: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=90787.0

And Lastly big imbalance among classes.

Please read this suggestion about imbalance in Mage:http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=94352.0