What happening now?!

Dark_Oblivion666

I was just about to login and it has asked me for the password, it has never done this before and when I click OK, it says incorrect user profile or password, now, my user profile has always been the same and the password also, why the hell won't it let me log in now? I tried resetting password and it now says 'Invalid E-mail Address' :facepalm:  WHY? I have never had this problem until now....suggestions? Mods, can you help? :aggressive: This is stupid. :bad:

Thanks

It seems someone has changed the email address of your account.

Most likely you have been scammed. Maybe you have given your account information to someone? Whatever the case, the best thing to do is to contact technical support.

I was just about to login and it has asked me for the password, it has never done this before and when I click OK, it says incorrect user profile or password, now, my user profile has always been the same and the password also, why the hell won't it let me log in now? I tried resetting password and it now says 'Invalid E-mail Address' :facepalm:  WHY? I have never had this problem until now....suggestions? Mods, can you help? :aggressive: This is stupid. :bad:

Thanks

interesting story. Please, send a ticket to our technical support, we'll figure out something.

interesting story. Please, send a ticket to our technical support, we'll figure out something.

I have sent a ticket to technical support explaining what has happened, and I put it here to give a little more depth as well.

Hope you can help, as I have paid into this game and I don't want to lose everything :(

Roland, It seems to have been sorted now, I have new info for my account, I am not sure if you found any other information about what happened...but all is alright now it seems.  :clapping:

its just a connection glitch

happens to me a lot

sometimes get "wrong login" sometimes get "another connection has been detected using your profile"

then try again and its fine

its just a connection glitch

happens to me a lot

sometimes get "wrong login" sometimes get "another connection has been detected using your profile"

then try again and its fine

Yes, what does that mean about another connection? is it like using the mobile network and then switching to Wifi?

I think it has something to do with the "restoring connection" feature. It wasnt always available. It might be that you get DC on your client but your char is still "online" on server, then when you try to reconnect it sees you are already "online"

idk, I could be wrong but thats my guess.