Matadorbr is a scammer

juthra

SORRY FOR THE CAPS. I HAVE A DUMB PHONE.  MATADORBR IS A SCAMMER. HE AGREED TO TRADE TESTED SCEPTER FOR MY ARENA TICKETS. HE ACCEPTED 10 STACKS OF 10 ARENA TICKETS BEFORE ADDING ME TO IGNORE LIST AND LOGGING OFF. I DONT EXPECT MY ITEMS BACK BUT AT LEAST PLEASE PUNISH THIS PERSON. WE WOULD ALL BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT.  IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO SAID HE WAS A SCAMMER.

Your phone is not dumb. It just has a dumb owner.

Have some respect you low life....  :facepalm:

Yes, Matadorbr is a noob, obviously he would've scammed you  :facepalm:  Just make sure he trades the item with you, dont give him 50 tickets then after 50 tickets again with scepter on the 2nd trade, that is obviously a scam, think before act..

SORRY FOR THE CAPS. I HAVE A DUMB PHONE.  MATADORBR IS A SCAMMER. HE AGREED TO TRADE TESTED SCEPTER FOR MY ARENA TICKETS. HE ACCEPTED 10 STACKS OF 10 ARENA TICKETS BEFORE ADDING ME TO IGNORE LIST AND LOGGING OFF. I DONT EXPECT MY ITEMS BACK BUT AT LEAST PLEASE PUNISH THIS PERSON. WE WOULD ALL BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT.  IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO SAID HE WAS A SCAMMER.

Well, informing others is a good way to keep folks aware.

In the future, if somebody you don't know asks you "Dont you trust me?" Just say 'No, I'm sorry :('.

Don't give anyone anything without getting a security.

I hate people like that. One person, his name was Wizard, needed 2000 gold. At the time, I had only 3000-4000. So being a friendly user, I gave him, expecting him to help me anytime. A few days later, I asked him if he could give me 2000 gold so I could buy some staff, and then he said, "Get me two crystals and I will giver you." Now he plays another account Barbariens.... or something like that. You have to be very careful with people you 'friend' with.

People I highly trust (some I know in person :P) on the EU Emerald Server are:

Wyatt (ME!)

Alev*

Elixzaar*

Redspark*

Jaijoo

Hlbb

* I know in person :P

I can type like this but dang it takes forever! My phone wants to stay caps lock on this forum. I dont have a way to take screens on this phone. Its ok just makin people aware of this scammer! ya i recall be dominated by those names.. Lol! Yall are all mc!  :facepalm:

I can type like this but dang it takes forever! My phone wants to stay caps lock on this forum. 

lol, u r not the only one who have this problem.  ;D

i got same problem too with my phone, and i also cannot use the "enter" function at all while type on forum. dont know why this problem appears  :unknw:

by the way

i agree to all opinions  :)

"NEVER easily trust anyone that u dont know well on ur real life, and think very carefully before u decide something!!"

cheers  :give_rose:

SORRY FOR THE CAPS. I HAVE A DUMB PHONE.  MATADORBR IS A SCAMMER. HE AGREED TO TRADE TESTED SCEPTER FOR MY ARENA TICKETS. HE ACCEPTED 10 STACKS OF 10 ARENA TICKETS BEFORE ADDING ME TO IGNORE LIST AND LOGGING OFF. I DONT EXPECT MY ITEMS BACK BUT AT LEAST PLEASE PUNISH THIS PERSON. WE WOULD ALL BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT.  IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO SAID HE WAS A SCAMMER.

say the date and time it happened so they can check the chat logs for proof.

>:D Matadorbr I get very angry whenever there is a group of peace between humans and elves makes war ..... kill people if ye see him I knew this was a bad person. Kuzmitch the idea of more slots in the trade is not bad ... well not pass this  :facepalm:

I am witness :blush: . I tell Juthra the app, Screen Snap, for taking Screenshots from Mobile :). And i see it in Chat, Matadorbr go offline and Juthra wrote in Chat.

Sry for bad English im German ^^

that's cool that wso bans scammers/hackers. I used to play the world of magic, they never banned anyone and now scams and hacks are out of control. keep up the good work warspear, if proof is present, ban him imediately.  :good:

I never seen a Hack for Warspear it makes the game much better . Bann all Scammer for ever :D The Game is very Proof.  :good: And i like the game ^^ More updates pls ^^ i play it on mobile if i look tv and if i am at the pc i play it there  ;D

multitasking :pleasantry: haha. I'm glad there arnt any hacks for warspear. and as for scammers. I agree. acct ban for life, no excuses no pity no remorse.  >:D

Me 2 :( !! And i am also glad there arent any hacks for warspear. But 1 problem i have. The Miracle Shop. Look at my post:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=37349.0