We got elf castle... massive war...

Chrono

We got Dinalt Castle,don't be sad,elf:D

Next time we get all...

Thx to all joining this action,Thx to Clan of Dragon for plan,and thx to our rogues to check situation...

All Mountain clan ppl was true army:)...

6002_.png

6003_.png

6004_.png

6005_.png

give me 1hr n i post how we dismantled ur castle puma....comeon...all elfs r gone...whats the bravery in doing now....i think first time mc have done it so grats but elf do this every time they get quest...wait i upload some;)

Kos those pics are old at that time we did same thing to not a big deal unfortunately I don't have those pics good work guys next time call me also damn I was busy farming granite missed the action :fool:

Indeed...its commen so we dont take pic now...that was first  time i did so i took pic..have done this quest almist everytime i got...n no not yett...i dont think that mc ever were able to complete this quest before else why would such an old player like chrono be taking bragging rights here ...lol.

.seems big achivement for mc:) grats on that

for as is victory,coz you don't have seven enemies on one....

Again i must say,mountain clan don't have too much guys as elf....It was brave...

Just wait until elf come back from heaven:D

ahem heaven......!!!!! Its obvious they are dead  :pleasantry: heaven is for humans not elfs they must be in hell paying for troubling the humans  :pardon:&pros you got it wrong compared to rats cats are less so the conclusion is huge numbers=rats=Elfs  less in numbers =cats=MC :lol:

Brave? There are barely any corpses in the screenie. It was like 50 mc versus elf npc.

Your observation is bad my friend  :facepalm: compare the ss of chrono & kos  as if you observe there is no MC in puma village (no red names)Elfs did the  quest easily mice playing when cats away :pleasantry: chrono ss there a bunch of red names that's y he said brave since MC numbers less  ;D

in pic 2 n 3 you can see we killed mc...n also u guys were coward not to come there like after we kill u there u dint turn up...i know mc r poor but comeon repair costs arent high...after all mc=monkey clan :rofl:

in pic 2 n 3 you can see we killed mc...n also u guys were coward not to come there like after we kill u there u dint turn up...i know mc r poor but comeon repair costs arent high...after all mc=monkey clan :rofl:

even monkeys exists in real world but not elf  :rofl: fb=fake borns  :lol: and cmon even a noob knows items don't get damaged when killed by elf :pardon:

even monkeys exists in real world but not elf  :rofl: fb=fake borns  :lol: and cmon even a noob knows items don't get damaged when killed by elf :pardon:

no mortal can know about us..n so cant the monkey clan :rofl:

''a rouge account in emerand n sappire..(active)''

spelling=

rouge=red rose in french

rogue=a rat  class in warspear..

so how u make connection :crazy:

i said a rose account in sappire n emerald :give_rose:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

''a rouge account in emerand n sappire..(active)''

spelling=

rouge=red rose in french

rogue=a rat  class in warspear..

so how u make connection :crazy:

i said a rose account in sappire n emerald :give_rose:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

a red rose account wow what's that suppose to mean and you still got MC character which still makes you a monkey    :pardon: that's ok man it happens  everybody think they smart and keep the banana you need it more :tease:

• 1 year later...