Great ways to earn money on Warspear!

zikerob

Hi for the thing time, this is Zikerob and this guide will be a guide about money! Here are some ways to get money: 8)

1. Monster Grinding - The most boring way to earn money. You just go and kill monsters who got a lot of things on them. If you'r on Irselnort and are 14- lvl, you might want to farm monsters like griffins on the elf side or coyotes on the mc side. They are low-health monsters and drop many things. If your 14+ lvl, you might want to farm some 2k or more monsters, because they drop things that cost 5 or 10 gold each. But if you'r high level and already bored of those monsters, you might want to go to the way 2. 

2. Boss grinding - If you got a good buddy to can help you, you can earn pretty big money. :friends:   Bosses specially 5k or higher drop common or even rare things. You can go from one boss to another or just wait for the dead boss to come back to life and earn a lot of money. Killing bosses is one of my favorite things on mmo's especially if you got a healer  But if your not so bloodthirsty or just don't want to fight, i thing you should go to the next way.

3. Auctions - If you have seen The Auction Hunters, then you might know what my idea is all about, but if not here's my idea:Look for all auctions and find some low priced armor, potions and other things. Buy them and try to sell them at higher cost, For example: I go to the auction dealer and find a ¨Sword of hunter¨ for like 300g. I buy it and sell it for a normal price: 2000g.  :clapping:  You can get much money, but not so fast. So you might want to just find a product with a price of less than the selling price at any shop like tavern or armor vendor. I have actually earned 2k gold and a good armor set (when i was small level). But if your not so patient, you can just do what every not patient person will do: go to the next way!

4. Miracle cash! - So if you got money to spend and want more money fast, you might wanna buy some miracle coins. Then you want to go to the actual miracle shop and get in some popular things like: Sign of imperishability, arena tickets or some spheres of damage. You want to look for prices that has price off for example: Ten signs cost 469, but now they cost 257! So i will buy them because they are the most popular and has about 50% off! When you buy a lot of the items, you will get to the auction house and sell them for a normal price like 30k for 10, that is the minimum of the price. But if you'r inpatient and have no real cash to spend because your sparing them for a more important thing, you shall go to way 5. :unknw:

5. Earn some Miracles! - Under buy miracle coins in the miracle shop there is a magical button that can give you free miracles. There you can do surveys, play games and other thing and get miracles for that. By doing that you also help AI GRIND when you do surveys and other stuff. So your not just helping yourself but others too!  New surveys and thing will reset every day, so you can be rich in only few days!  :good:

6. THE MOST IMPORTANT! -

- Don't die: When you die you lose durability on all of your armor and you need to pay to fix it!

- Think before buying: When you buy weapon, armor and other thing think if it is worth that much money, or they will be wasted!

- When you buy things from the auction you will come across these things: 1. 2400g    2. 11111g. These thing might confuse you and you might pay 10k more!

- The most important: Play the game for fun, that is when you get the most money. Do quests, dailies and get your everyday chests from mentors, because there can be more than you can have expected.

Good luck with your spending!  :yahoo:

89033_.jpg

I earn about 4-7K Gold daily by completing all the easy daily quest,norlant swamp,lab and sell their rewards to Npc like Pots,Scrolls and White or Blue Gear from Swamp..

Dungeon Normal/Hard mode are quite good too :good:

There are times when I will give small amounts of gold for help on quests, I am offering some gold now for help with Gatekeepers Gasket if anyone can help, 300g for you  :)

I earn easily 10k-20k in a day, do dungeons :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: if drop gt, i sell for buy seeker potions, then i can make more gold 8)

What's the price of Seeker's Stamina in the market?

Spend 24/7 begging every lvl 15-20 you see for gold

This is EU style and if u dont pay them, they call you a scammer in world chat or create a scammers list and add ur name to it.

"3-auctions/reselling" - This is the most easiest and effective way to earn gold. You just gotta make sure u buy the right item for right price (and not buy something tatl sit in ur bag for long time). Why i say this is most effective?  Cos not everyone who hunts becomes rich. No matter how long u hunt, u get something only if u r lucky. Imagine hunting eye for months and all you have is a 2h sword on elf side.

But before u start reselling make sure u have atleast 30k. Look for lvl13 items (with hp) or weapons or signs/spheres. Fr ex: Light boilersuits/ Graceful amulets sell like hot cakes in EU. So make sure u dont buy something like light vestments or graceful pendants and try resell.