fragile mage in pve

Dono da verdade

magician does not have a pve capable of performing these exploits in the video. it took a lot of nerf. has no resistance to deal with the damage of the monster and the boss. mage depends on vampirism to be able to withstand so much damage suffered

mage was nerfed because he was able to do a lot of solo stuff, i take several nerfs that now do almost nothing in pve. game launched a better and superior class than the wizard who does everything and better. tank better than class paladin, barbarian, guard, death knight

21 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

the magician must have a buff, to have a better resistance in the pve.
class can hardly bear the damage suffered by the monster and boss.

if you watch the video of the chief, the group can make a tower almost alone, not having much difficulty.
heals a lot, manages to hold a lot of damage.
and it can cause a lot of area damage, damage to a single target,
 complete and perfect

mage has two defensive abilities, one that increases armor and magic resistance by up to 55%, another that completely nullifies the opponent's damage.

Chieftain also has a very good defensive ability, but the class is a melee, with no dash skills.  comparing the two is at least clueless.

You're spamming the international forum with these statements without even bringing points on your thesis, but just comparing another totally different class on the legion side. Furthermore, you ask for a buff just for the fact that mage, according to you, can't do what Chieftain does.

Is it that hard to provide actual points which are not a comparison with a totally different class? Mage is supposed to deal damage: can't it do that any longer? If yes, why? 

He's exaggerating, I've played mage for a long time and it is certainly not "fragile in pve".
There are some issues though but that's the case for almost any class, none are designed to be truly perfect.

Also I did the same thing that chieftain did (albeit with stronger buffs).

The one unreasonable nerf I do have to mention though is dragon eye, the nerf should have been either to accu/speed or to the mana regen on hit, not both.
Nerfing both means mage actually needs to get more mana regen (replacing another stat) and in total the nerf cost 18% in stats. (7% accu + 7% speed + 4%)

While other damaging classes have had their stat boosts either basically unchanged or buffed. (in addition to their stat boosts being more effective or an aura)

If they did want to nerf both stats anyway then I would have increased the duration to 20 seconds...

On 5/25/2021 at 7:43 PM, Dono da verdade said:

magician does not have a pve capable of performing these exploits in the video. it took a lot of nerf. has no resistance to deal with the damage of the monster and the boss. mage depends on vampirism to be able to withstand so much damage suffered

mage was nerfed because he was able to do a lot of solo stuff, i take several nerfs that now do almost nothing in pve. game launched a better and superior class than the wizard who does everything and better. tank better than class paladin, barbarian, guard, death knight

Please, stop using these huge letters. If you're having issues with the translation, you can always make a post in your native language forum. Thanks!

4 hours ago, Nolan said:

Please, stop using these huge letters. If you're having issues with the translation, you can always make a post in your native language forum. Thanks!

read what is written in the topic I gave my opinion I wanted to know yours

Edited by Dono da verdade

11 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

read what is written in the topic I gave my opinion I wanted to know yours

I have read the topic and I don't get it all. Why are you even comparing such classes?  :dunno:

I have seen other videos of really strong characters doing the same thing (seeker for example) but you can't take them as the reality of all the players who play with that class. The video itself proves that is not worth spamming the dg by your own. 

For what I see, mage is still a good and strong class. :i_am_determined1:

if this topic is based on video in which chieftain has 2 rows of buffs then i dare to say that it represents average player

as Nolan said

19 minutes ago, Nolan said:

you can't take them as the reality of all the players who play with that class.

• 2 months later...

Ya know, I'm gonna put my 2 cents into this topic. Mage where never supposed to be tanky in the game. All of their skills should've been range to begin with. The developers was drunk making this character. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2021 at 3:13 AM, Speedom said:

Ya know, I'm gonna put my 2 cents into this topic. Mage where never supposed to be tanky in the game. All of their skills should've been range to begin with. The developers was drunk making this character. 

I suppose they meant for it to be more of a battlemage, which I actually like.

Also they aren't actually tanky, it's lifesteal doing most of the job. Barrier alone won't save them for enough time.

5 hours ago, rafa9876 said:

I suppose they meant for it to be more of a battlemage, which I actually like.

Also they aren't actually tanky, it's lifesteal doing most of the job. Barrier alone won't save them for enough time.

Yea I was just feeding off the conversation. I still believe they can perform better if they were an actual mage class.