Fateful Connection + Infection is too strong

4 minutes ago, Diego Ferreira said:

In the videos that were brought here on the topic, none of the Priests used redemption to show how effective it would be, it is logical to think about the use of the skill, but why is redemption not feasible in your opinion?

The video is to show the fateful connection and infection combo, not to show if redemption is effective. But yes, redemption works but it's not as easy as you think when it comes to gxg.

1 minute ago, Fabr said:

The video is to show the fateful connection and infection combo, not to show if redemption is effective. But yes, redemption works but it's not as easy as you think when it comes to gxg.

But how do I know if the combo is really strong if something is not used against it? The topic makes it clear that it is strong, but why is it strong? Is it possible to be damaged? if not, why?

There is a lack of information in this case, it is simple for me to bring loose examples and say that it is very strong, it is necessary to go deeper, think about solutions and why these solutions would work or not.

34 minutes ago, Diego Ferreira said:

But how do I know if the combo is really strong if something is not used against it? The topic makes it clear that it is strong, but why is it strong? Is it possible to be damaged? if not, why?

There is a lack of information in this case, it is simple for me to bring loose examples and say that it is very strong, it is necessary to go deeper, think about solutions and why these solutions would work or not.

Redemption is the only option to remove the massive effect of the necro's connection, from allies. It is possible to remove the effect using redemption, and I can use it, but what if I can't? Let's think I'm a priest, in the middle of a gxg, with my guild. And then we found an enemy guild and went into combat. Redemption is ready to be used, but what if I fall into the enemy's stuns? There are many ways for me to fall into stuns, these types of battles involve a lot of area control skills, and if I get hit by them, I'm already dead. But let's also suppose that I escape this. I see my allies being hit by many things, I will not wait for some necro to use fateful connection and only after I use redemption. At this point, I will no longer be able to use redemption again, and a necro can use fateful connection freely. And even if I have a chance to use it, the allies affected by fateful connections will not stand still, using redemption on them will be difficult, even more so to hit everyone. So there is no way to be able to use it effectively.

15 minutes ago, Fabr said:

Redemption is the only option to remove the massive effect of the necro's connection, from allies. It is possible to remove the effect using redemption, and I can use it, but what if I can't? Let's think I'm a priest, in the middle of a gxg, with my guild. And then we found an enemy guild and went into combat. Redemption is ready to be used, but what if I fall into the enemy's stuns? There are many ways for me to fall into stuns, these types of battles involve a lot of area control skills, and if I get hit by them, I'm already dead. But let's also suppose that I escape this. I see my allies being hit by many things, I will not wait for some necro to use fateful connection and only after I use redemption. At this point, I will no longer be able to use redemption again, and a necro can use fateful connection freely. And even if I have a chance to use it, the allies affected by fateful connections will not stand still, using redemption on them will be difficult, even more so to hit everyone. So there is no way to be able to use it effectively.

So thinking the same goes for the combo itself, because it depends on the same things as redemption, even the area of effect is the same, the necro can also suffer from stun before using it, after all it is a combo, I would say that it is much simpler to use 1 skill, than just 2 in this sense, right? whereas one of them needs a target.

Battlefield possibilities do not negate the effectiveness of other abilities that remove debuffs, they simply make them more difficult, but this is not an exclusive case of redemption.

3 hours ago, Diego Ferreira said:

Então pensar o mesmo vale para o combo em si, porque depende das mesmas coisas que a redenção, mesmo a área de efeito é a mesma, o necro também pode sofrer atordoamento antes de usá-lo, afinal é um combo, eu diria que é muito mais simples usar 1 habilidade, do que apenas 2 neste sentido, certo? enquanto um deles precisa de um alvo.

As possibilidades do campo de batalha não negam a eficácia de outras habilidades que removem debuffs, elas simplesmente as tornam mais difíceis, mas este não é um caso exclusivo de redenção.

But the necro doesn't need to use 2 skills. one necro can use a connection, and the other uses an infection, spreading the infection. In this case it is easier to do the combo than to heal, since with many necros they can place the connection on several targets and then spread the infection, and the priest can only use redemption in a small area.

7 minutes ago, Fabr said:

But the necro doesn't need to use 2 skills. one necro can use a connection, and the other uses an infection, spreading the infection. In this case it is easier to do the combo than to heal, since with many necros they can place the connection on several targets and then spread the infection, and the priest can only use redemption in a small area.

likewise, the necro also has a limited area, and a limited number of targets.

8 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

da mesma forma, o necro também tem uma área limitada e um número limitado de alvos.

You did not understand. For example, 3 necros put the connection in 3 zones next to each other, and another necro comes and puts the infection in any 1 of them, so the infection can go to the 3 zones where the necros used the connection.

Edited by Fabr

1 hour ago, Fabr said:

You did not understand. For example, 3 necros put the connection in 3 zones next to each other, and another necro comes and puts the infection in any 1 of them, so the infection can go to the 3 zones where the necros used the connection.

it is not quite how it works, or it should not work at least. if so it is a bug

22 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

não é bem assim que funciona, ou pelo menos não deveria funcionar. se assim for, é um bug

look at this video. the necromancer on the right (in the troll costume) uses connection, then the necro player uses infection. The infection spreads to multiple targets. now imagine several targets under the effect of the connection.

Edited by Fabr

21 minutes ago, Fabr said:

look at this video. the necromancer on the right (in the troll costume) uses connection, then the necro player uses infection. The infection spreads to multiple targets. now imagine several targets under the effect of the connection.

It probably works for only 1 Connection, like if 2 Necros uses it on 2 different groups of players and a third Necro uses Infection, it will only spread in the Connection of one of them.

Idk how to explain lol

9 minutes ago, Khrone said:

It probably works for only 1 Connection, like if 2 Necros uses it on 2 different groups of players and a third Necro uses Infection, it will only spread in the Connection of one of them.

Idk how to explain lol

But if it works on connecting a different necro, there's no guarantee it won't work on others either. Furthermore, I don't see anywhere the maximum number of players that can spread the infection, only the chances.

Just now, Fabr said:

Furthermore, I don't see anywhere the maximum number of players that can spread the infection, only the chances.

The same number of players affected by Connection :piggy:

4 minutes ago, Khrone said:

The same number of players affected by Connection :piggy:

That is what I mean. In that case if 10 players are under the effect of the connection, and some necro use infection, then all 10 players have a chance of being infected as well.

6 minutes ago, Fabr said:

That is what I mean. In that case if 10 players are under the effect of the connection, and some necro use infection, then all 10 players have a chance of being infected as well.

in the same way that shared damage is linked to each necromancer and its connection to transfer of infection is also. even if a necro uses infection on another necro's connection it only spreads within that specific connection, not all of the connections in the area. 

15 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

in the same way that shared damage is linked to each necromancer and its connection to transfer of infection is also. even if a necro uses infection on another necro's connection it only spreads within that specific connection, not all of the connections in the area. 

now I get it👍. still, it is a bit unbalanced, one necro using a connection and others infecting them all with area damage.

3 minutes ago, Fabr said:

now I get it👍. still, it is a bit unbalanced, one necro using a connection and others infecting them all with area damage.

:i_know_what_you_did_there:

10 hours ago, Fabr said:

But then it also applies to the priest. Kkkkk It could have several priests, while one stunned the other could be removing the effects, and on the infection, it has a limit of area to be explored, it would not spread to everyone, but in case this would take a while, as the connection doesn’t explode instantly, the 1/4 takes 8s to explode.

In other words, after using the skill, the priest has 8s to use the redemption, I think you have other things to worry about at the moment, because this is a little used combo, although it is very effective.

15 minutes ago, Diego Ferreira said:

In other words, after using the skill, the priest has 8s to use the redemption, I think you have other things to worry about at the moment, because this is a little used combo, although it is very effective.

And only useful for this specific part of the game (GvGs and Wars).

We need to think as if there is any counter skill in 1 side towards the other side. Well there is, for any bad effect from legion, sentinel has redemption. It is correct that priest can be stunned; however, necro can be stunned as well, furthermore necro’s combo with full pvp items skills are damaging 300-400, and also it deals damage after the combo time expires which is 8s as I know. Being stunned can not be an argument since both can. 

P.s The Ancestrais Guild is using lots of mages, I strongly believe that’s the issue why they lose. Try to use more other aoe classes with aoe combos and you will be able to fight fairly. Of course while 1 side wins another will lose but that does not mean it is unfair, KINGDOM guild sacrifise their everything for GvG skill builds.Plus, their guild players are mostly aoe players instead of rogues(I just saw 1-2 rogues). Therefore, try to build your guild with different classes such as paladins, priests, templars, Bladedancers, rangers( seeker is useless as rogues are :)) 

1 hour ago, Dono da verdade said:

Please, record a more specific video of the "bug" as you said. I won't watch 17 minutes of pure sensationalism. 

If there's any bug or glitch in the skill I will prontly foward it to the devs. :drinks:

4 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Please, record a more specific video of the "bug" as you said. I won't watch 17 minutes of pure sensationalism. 

If there's any bug or glitch in the skill I will prontly foward it to the devs. :drinks:

I agree. @Dono da verdade you need to send an unedited video of pure proof

28 minutes ago, Higgings said:

The Point is that there is no bug he is trying to report. 

The new title changed by Nolan makes more sense than saying it has a bug :piggy:

Also, can any Necro tell me if there is a limit of how many Infections can a player have? 

2 hours ago, Khrone said:

The new title changed by Nolan makes more sense than saying it has a bug :piggy:

Also, can any Necro tell me if there is a limit of how many Infections can a player have? 

only one infection at player

On 5/29/2021 at 6:38 AM, Diego Ferreira said:

Also the combo they present in the video is little used lol

No necromancer in your right mind uploads infection 4/4 hahahahaha

Note: get to see the skill updates, you will see that Connection and Infection always had nerf. 

On 6/1/2021 at 8:08 PM, Nolan said:

The big problem is that the infection spreads to 6 players, but it explodes and every 1 player hits 6 more around and every 1 of the 6 hits 6 more and so on endlessly.  This generates several consecutive "hits" and without "balance".  They say they don't level up, but it's the necromancer's strongest skill.  Don't watch the 17min video, but see mine that I made unedited.

6 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

The big problem is that the infection spreads to 6 players, but it explodes and every 1 player hits 6 more around and every 1 of the 6 hits 6 more and so on endlessly.  This generates several consecutive "hits" and without "balance".  They say they don't level up, but it's the necromancer's strongest skill.  Don't watch the 17min video, but see mine that I made unedited.

Hey! I have watched your video. Unfortunately I still didn't manage to find the bug (or you didn't mean there was a bug at all?) 

And yeah, this combo may look strong in the videos sent but there are some things that we have to pay attention to. 

- It's not clear how much magical defense the characters ad when the video was recorded and if they had enough resilience against the ferocity of the necromancer.

- This combo is hard to be done as they need to stay close and also takes a long time to damage the opponents. 

18 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Hey! I have watched your video. Unfortunately I still didn't manage to find the bug (or you didn't mean there was a bug at all?) 

And yeah, this combo may look strong in the videos sent but there are some things that we have to pay attention to. 

- It's not clear how much magical defense the characters ad when the video was recorded and if they had enough resilience against the ferocity of the necromancer.

- This combo is hard to be done as they need to stay close and also takes a long time to damage the opponents. 

It seems like a joke to read this, but have you seen my pala?  Full set grandeur, 6200+ Magic Def.  I had 10k hp and it took me 5k in effortless seconds.  Do you think it's fair?  See screenshots and videos if possible.

First connection can affect maximum 5 players at a time 4/4 from 1 necro , second infection dmg is neutral witch means it doesnt share necro stats like pene and fero and 3rd there is 75% chance only to spred to everyone witch means not all the time everyone will get infected, soo for the video abouve you see at 5:13 min that only 5 targets got connected, the priest down there didnt recive the debuff soo the skill works correctly, so in theory yes it may look like broken combo like 10 necros connect every elf and then others  use infection to destroy everyone, BUT first you need to find 5-10 necros  witch will to sacrafice 4 points in a super sitional skill second they need good amps and pvp armors to make it work and last that combo require very good organization almost a voice commincation one and that if you stand still and do nothing, now if you decaide to weak up you can see that there combo can be easly be desrupted by cc and lag, and all that work for 3 gvgs in a week.So if you get constently destroyed by this combo then you cant blame the opposing guild haveing godlike organisation and will to maxsimase the use of 2 skills, and lastly i dont think this combo needs nerf cuz some people use there brains, its verry hard to pull off can be easly disrupted and besides gvg its almost useless everywere.

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 8:11 AM, coldravens said:

First connection can affect maximum 5 players at a time 4/4 from 1 necro , second infection dmg is neutral witch means it doesnt share necro stats like pene and fero and 3rd there is 75% chance only to spred to everyone witch means not all the time everyone will get infected, soo for the video abouve you see at 5:13 min that only 5 targets got connected, the priest down there didnt recive the debuff soo the skill works correctly, so in theory yes it may look like broken combo like 10 necros connect every elf and then others  use infection to destroy everyone, BUT first you need to find 5-10 necros  witch will to sacrafice 4 points in a super sitional skill second they need good amps and pvp armors to make it work and last that combo require very good organization almost a voice commincation one and that if you stand still and do nothing, now if you decaide to weak up you can see that there combo can be easly be desrupted by cc and lag, and all that work for 3 gvgs in a week.So if you get constently destroyed by this combo then you cant blame the opposing guild haveing godlike organisation and will to maxsimase the use of 2 skills, and lastly i dont think this combo needs nerf cuz some people use there brains, its verry hard to pull off can be easly disrupted and besides gvg its almost useless everywere.

Full bug and debuff  Okay ?