Fateful Connection + Infection is too strong

2 hours ago, BDKILLL said:

Because the developers put limits on the elves and on the legion they leave the skills free. This only makes the elves stop playing because they have so much imbalance. this hinders the growth of the game. is it so difficult to limit all your skills and review skills in the area of the legion ???

I don't understand, the Mcs also have limits, until then the redemption skill elf has no limits, and nowadays he won one, you are being a little drastic in your comment.

2 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

necromancer and all +6.

everything that was in the area.
was puffed with resil skills and full set pvp

Screenshot_20210527-150124.png

Well i think you guys need to equip pvp gear first , before recording videos like this, because it would sound very intentional using pve gear... 1729503810_WhatsAppImage2021-05-27at15_17.27(1).thumb.jpeg.3d90c33d8ab955d7cfd8999fdd68a2c2.jpeg212848638_WhatsAppImage2021-05-27at15_09_01.thumb.jpeg.42719edac3ce6925068762b03d0f74d6.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Danfake said:

You'd like to watch video where I change my priest build, climbing skill to show how priest tears makes 7k em chars legion critical that I probably have them without pvp equipment hahaha sarcasm.. 

The necro skill has limits, it works according to its description.

He is a pala with greatness arena equips mixed with lvl 32 defensive... Are you blind?

Anyway, you are invited to see this live if you want...

or will you keep giving some lame excuses for those skills that are obvious broken and unfair (mainly in gvgs and wars)?

Edited by Bounce

10 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

necromancer and all +6.

everything that was in the area.
was puffed with resil skills and full set pvp

Screenshot_20210527-150124.png

In this case how about a suggestion? The players could be visibly without their costumes, so we avoid the suspicions regarding the veracity of the video, I believe that everyone knows the real look of the pvp set.

The skill is working correctly how they made to work. This ppl are doing this videos without gear/low amp pve gear. I hope the GM's and ADM's looking that. They are trying to scam u.

Edited by Raphsodyz

7 minutes ago, Kennyackermann said:

Well i think you guys need to equip pvp gear first , before recording videos like this, because it would sound very intentional using pve gear... 1729503810_WhatsAppImage2021-05-27at15_17.27(1).thumb.jpeg.3d90c33d8ab955d7cfd8999fdd68a2c2.jpeg212848638_WhatsAppImage2021-05-27at15_09_01.thumb.jpeg.42719edac3ce6925068762b03d0f74d6.jpeg

your information is incorrect.
if you want to send mage's pvp too

IMG-20210527-WA0118.jpg

IMG-20210527-WA0119.jpg

1 minute ago, Diego Ferreira said:

In this case how about a suggestion? The players could be visibly without their costumes, so we avoid the suspicions regarding the veracity of the video, I believe that everyone knows the real look of the pvp set.

Yes i would like to see it too, all those elves without costumes, to see what kind of equipment they are using.

if you want another video with everyone Full pvp, without a costume. with all the pvp in the guild. showing 1 by 1 in the video with set. we have nothing to hide

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters - you were asked this more than once

3 hours ago, Buckrudy said:

Did I make it clear in the prints (paladin Full +10 set gz + set 32 / 10k hp + infection = 5k hp) fair?  necro +6 with great power

5 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

if you want another video with everyone Full pvp, without a costume.
with all the pvp in the guild.
 showing 1 by 1 in the video with set.
we have nothing to hide

how about putting at least 2 priests using redemption to remove the connection on your video too? 

we have nothing to hide, we can make several repeated videos, the way everyone wants

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters - you were asked this more than once

36 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

this is not an impossible combo to deal with, priests manage to remove both debuffs with redemption. @Nolan

@Dono da verdade@Buckrudydid you guys see this video? what do you think about it? answer me pls. 1 combo necro = 6 expert skill points, 1 Redemption and thats it.

5 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

if you want another video with everyone Full pvp, without a costume.
with all the pvp in the guild.
 showing 1 by 1 in the video with set.
we have nothing to hide

It would be great, because we would avoid disagreements between us

1 minute ago, Dono da verdade said:

we have nothing to hide, we can make several repeated videos, the way everyone wants

This goes little off topic, but do you mind writing in normal size letters? When you translate and paste a sentence, down the post you shall click on "paste as plain text instead"

It takes 2 seconds only...

8 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

how about putting at least 2 priests using redemption to remove the connection on your video too? 

Hmm.. Do you want another elf class in the video? How about put a warlock too with 4/4 zone of weakness with their fantastic -80% magic defense debuff. It would be more interesting , huh?:rofl:

Edited by Bounce

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Isso vai um pouco fora do assunto, mas você se importa em escrever em letras de tamanho normal? Quando você traduz e cola uma frase, na postagem, você deve clicar em "colar como texto simples"

Leva apenas 2 segundos ...

okay okay

3 minutes ago, Bounce said:

Hmm.. Do you want another elf class in the video? How about put a warlock with 4/4 zone of weakness with their fantastic -80% magic defense debuff. It would be more interesting , huh?:rofl:

Maybe paladins should use fetters to prevent necros from using skills, maybe it’s really interesting

This topic is turning into a battle of yu gi oh, in this case I summon my white dragon with blue eyes. Leaving jokes aside, how about we go back to talking about the connection? it has weak and strong points, it would be interesting for everyone to show those points.

11 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

Maybe paladins should use fetters to prevent necros from using skills, maybe it’s really interesting

First of all, the purpose of this topic is report to devs for check those necro’s skills, so “put priests, palas and whatever” doesn’t make any sense. Btw, when I said something about warlocks I was being sarcastic like ur friend to reply him

16 minutes ago, Bounce said:

Hmm.. Do you want another elf class in the video? How about put a warlock too with 4/4 zone of weakness with their fantastic -80% magic defense debuff. It would be more interesting , huh?:rofl:

And Paladin increasing it again by 40% (also increasing Physical Defense)

34 minutes ago, Diego Ferreira said:

Nesse caso, que tal uma sugestão? Os jogadores poderiam ficar visivelmente sem fantasias, por isso evitamos as suspeitas quanto à veracidade do vídeo, creio que todos conhecem o verdadeiro visual do conjunto pvp.

We didn't come to show costumes or cheat in question to the video, I showed the "power" that the skill has on a large scale, and it is multiplied and passed on to other players.  Even if you've already been hit by the "infection" if another player is hit again, you also take the most damage.  that's how I took 5k damage per 1x skill.

2 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

We didn't come to show costumes or cheat in question to the video, I showed the "power" that the skill has on a large scale, and it is multiplied and passed on to other players.  Even if you've already been hit by the "infection" if another player is hit again, you also take the most damage.  that's how I took 5k damage per 1x skill.

In this case, if the costume is not the subject of the topic, it would not be a problem to remove it, right? I believe that those who are right do not see any problem in demonstrating.

many are talking, because redemption is not used. there is no way to use the skills because of the weakness zone, dark circle and other skills that lock the weakness zone takes away 80% of the defense it facilitates. the necromancer's ability to be effective and take maximum damage

Edited by Higgings

10 minutes ago, Bounce said:

First of all, the purpose of this topic is report to devs for check those necro’s skills, so “put priests, palas and whatever” doesn’t make any sense. Btw, when I said something about warlocks I was being sarcastic like ur friend to reply him

The comment about the priest does not escape the context of the connection, as it is a possible solution to the problem, including classes such as lock and paldino, rather they escape context, as they are classes that could not specifically meet this combo.

6 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

many are talking, because it does not use redemption.
there is no way to use redemption with full lock zone and dark circle in the area.
and other skills that use redemption.

weakness zone takes away 80% of the defense it facilitates.
necromancer's ability to be effective and take maximum damage

In this case the problem would be the zone and not the connection? How about a topic about the weakness area in this case?

I'm just answering everyone's questions. for the reason of not using redemption

5 minutes ago, Diego Ferreira said:

Nesse caso o problema seria a zona e não a conexão? Que tal um tópico sobre a área de fraqueza neste caso?

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Screenshot_20210527-213243_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7ee19062bc32ed1f1595d20044e0ebd1.jpg

Thank you for your help

8 minutes ago, Diego Ferreira said:

Nesse caso o problema seria a zona e não a conexão? Que tal um tópico sobre a área de fraqueza neste caso?

thanks for the idea of opening topic about it

3 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

I'm just answering everyone's questions. for the reason of not using redemption

Thank you for your help

But including the zone is something vast, it could be a chain effect that doesn’t come to the topic, wizards may be silenced by the priest’s ability to silence in area and not use their zone, however the necro and the priest can be considered as opposite classes of factions, but similar in power.

2 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

thanks for the idea of opening topic about it

For nothing, I will be there to see you, it would be interesting to comment on the subject.

As we can see in the videos above, the guy used PVE equipments without amplification. In my opinion there's nothing wrong with the skills.@Nolan

IMG-20210527-WA0092.jpg

Edited by Splendor
Small adjustments

11 hours ago, Dono da verdade said:

many are talking, because redemption is not used. there is no way to use the skills because of the weakness zone, dark circle and other skills that lock the weakness zone takes away 80% of the defense it facilitates. the necromancer's ability to be effective and take maximum damage

Leave my poor warlock alone please. Ty. 1 resist and I see stars and next thing I know my leg is twitching and I'm lying on the ground in a pool of blood.:corner:

It is easy to say that "a priest has redemption" and a problem solved. it's the same thing as someone saying that the chief has a lot of damage and then someone saying that "guard has stealing power" if redemption was the solution, no one would go to the forum.

2 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

As i see  lock zone work only on magic def not on resil

Yes, it only reduces 80% of your magic defense, if someone has 6000 points they will get 1200, reducing their resistance to magic attacks by about 30%. only that.

44 minutes ago, Fabr said:

Yes, it only reduces 80% of your magic defense, if someone has 6000 points they will get 1200, reducing their resistance to magic attacks by about 30%. only that.

Then you have Resilience 

17 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Then you have Resilience 

Only resilience will save you from receiving magic damage + ferocity. And it will still hurt.

1 hour ago, Fabr said:

It is easy to say that "a priest has redemption" and a problem solved. it's the same thing as someone saying that the chief has a lot of damage and then someone saying that "guard has stealing power" if redemption was the solution, no one would go to the forum.

In the videos that were brought here on the topic, none of the Priests used redemption to show how effective it would be, it is logical to think about the use of the skill, but why is redemption not feasible in your opinion?