Fateful Connection + Infection is too strong

As I have observed, these skills have no limit on affected players and they are passed on to enemies in the area. But what I want to warn you, is that the "infection" has a big chance of being with "bug" along with the "Fateful connection", because I have seen them in great battles with a power that they didn't have before and players receiving damage from " hit kill "I think she 4/4 is out of the ordinary, both skills and that's why I come to ask you to check it out!

necro1.jpg

necro2.jpg

Interesting but it may not be a bug. You may have to test it on enemies during Battle for Territories tomorrow night (supposing your on US sapphire) 

7 hours ago, Buckrudy said:

As I have observed, these skills have no limit on affected players and they are passed on to enemies in the area. But what I want to warn you, is that the "infection" has a big chance of being with "bug" along with the "Fateful connection", because I have seen them in great battles with a power that they didn't have before and players receiving damage from " hit kill "I think she 4/4 is out of the ordinary, both skills and that's why I come to ask you to check it out!

necro1.jpg

necro2.jpg

Hey, could you please send us a video of this issue? 

The description of Infection literally says it can be used with Fateful Connection :piggy:

From what i understand, Infection can only be used on 1 target, but if this target is under the Fateful Connection debuff, it affects every player with it

The "hit-kill" is most likely the increased damage received from Infection

Also, i think it's pretty normal in great battles (GvG and Wars) to get killed almost instantly

About this: 

10 hours ago, Buckrudy said:

because I have seen them in great battles with a power that they didn't have before

The only change made to it on 9.3 is that now it increases the damage received by the character instead of decreasing its defense 

i think the "infinite" target feel comes from the infection spreading evrywhere due to player cramming during wars, making it a very good chain effect.

(ps. for solve this issue, you need priests to keep it tamed or ur not gonnahave a very bad time with a good chance )

11 minutes ago, lore said:

i think the "infinite" target feel comes from the infection spreading evrywhere due to player cramming during wars, making it a very good chain effect.

(ps. for solve this issue, you need priests to keep it tamed or ur not gonnahave a very bad time with a good chance )

It doesn't spread like a real infection, it just deals AoE damage after the end of the effect, the only way to "spread" it is using Fateful Connection

At least that's what i get from the description :piggy:

On 5/25/2021 at 8:30 AM, Nolan said:

Hey, could you please send us a video of this issue? 

I play on the BR-Tourmaline server.  Print in Portuguese, the necromancer stating that skills have no limits!

Screenshot_20210525-141235.png

2 hours ago, Khrone said:

It doesn't spread like a real infection, it just deals AoE damage after the end of the effect, the only way to "spread" it is using Fateful Connection

At least that's what i get from the description :piggy:

It is a very unfair skill in my view.  There is no limit on players and according to the video I made, it repeats several damages as it passes to other players.  That's because my skill is 3/4 ... imagine 4/4?  100x players in the area taking continuous hits, and our "Priest" has a limit on the redemption of 8x players

1 hour ago, Buckrudy said:

I play on the BR-Tourmaline server.  Print in Portuguese, the necromancer stating that skills have no limits!

Screenshot_20210525-141235.png

Screenshot_20210525-141333.png

both infection and connection have limit of targets, infection reaches up to 5 targets.  connection up to 6 targets.

10 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

both infection and connection have limit of targets, infection reaches up to 5 targets.  connection up to 6 targets.

That is not what the skill description says.  It says that it hits enemies with the "fateful connection" and as I tested it, there are actually several "hits" a single skill.  I'll leave it to the developers to decide.

Screenshot_20210525-160642.png

53 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

So if you use both infection spreads to 6 instead of 5?

It is a very unfair skill in my view.  There is no limit on players and according to the video I made, it repeats several damages as it passes to other players.  That's because my skill is 3/4 ... imagine 4/4?  100x players in the area taking continuous hits, and our "Priest" has a limit on the redemption of 8x players

u can not just only heal from it but also prevent its spread by organizing accordingly, also the chance for the players with infection to die befiore that are higher due to the increased incoming damange towards them, also from what i can see, the video had an amount of players attualy low for near all aoe skills, take not that targets wich had infection previosly cannot be re-infected by someone else exploding along him, the only way u can get all of them at the same time is have an dedicated group of necromancers aiming for that pourpuse, the skill is based on screwing huge clusters of players by getting em some free dmg or basicaly put thier attack on a timer

That is not what the skill description says.  It says that it hits enemies with the "fateful connection" and as I tested it, there are actually several "hits" a single skill.  I'll leave it to the developers to decide.

Screenshot_20210525-160642.png

a part of the skills does not have a complete description, and does not report the number of targets they reach.  this is the case for both the connection and the infection.

if you really play necro is the least you should know.

20 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

So if you use both infection spreads to 6 instead of 5?

the target limit is at the time of the infection explosion.  if your infection explodes, it affects up to 5 players.

the sharing limit of the infection is linked to the number of targets you connect with the fateful connection.

Ps: with your fateful connection 4/4 you have 75% to share the infection when using it on a target linked to the connection.

So basically, Fateful Connection affects 6 players, and if Infection happens to affect every one of them, all of them will receive increased damage, and at the end of the skill, it can deal damage to up to 30 players (5 players from the AoE damage of Infection × 6 players affected with Infection)?

2 hours ago, Khrone said:

So basically, Fateful Connection affects 6 players, and if Infection happens to affect every one of them, all of them will receive increased damage, and at the end of the skill, it can deal damage to up to 30 players (5 players from the AoE damage of Infection × 6 players affected with Infection)?

more or less this, taking into account that all targets survive for the duration of the infection, and do not receive a purification

Because the developers put limits on the elves and on the legion they leave the skills free. This only makes the elves stop playing because they have so much imbalance. this hinders the growth of the game. is it so difficult to limit all your skills and review skills in the area of the legion ???

• Nolan changed the title to Fateful Connection + Infection is too strong

interesting the videos, it would be a shame if there was a priest with redemption in the arena to take both debuffs from the targets. 

3 минуты назад, BDKILLL сказал:

Because the developers put limits on the elves and on the legion they leave the skills free. This only makes the elves stop playing because they have so much imbalance. this hinders the growth of the game. is it so difficult to limit all your skills and review skills in the area of the legion ???

Actually Infection have limits. With connection infection can affect like 5-6 heroes. After 14 seconds infection will blow-up and deal damage to each hero and to 4-5 other heroes in 1 or 2 range with like 20% less damage. With 4/4 connection and 4/4 infection it may look really strong but its hard to make happen

3 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

interessantes os vídeos, seria uma pena se houvesse um padre com redenção na arena para tirar os dois debuffs dos alvos. 

Watch the videos, there were several priests and even then they couldn't handle it ...

4 minutes ago, Pokerface said:

Actually Infection have limits. With connection infection can affect like 5-6 heroes. After 14 seconds infection will blow-up and deal damage to each hero and to 4-5 other heroes in 1 or 2 range with like 20% less damage. With 4/4 connection and 4/4 infection it may look really strong but its hard to make happen

Apparently there is no limit and we are talking about the area damage caused.  1x necro killing 10x players easily, effortlessly something ... (necro +6)

57 minutes ago, BDKILLL said:

Is it so difficult to create a lv 1 Legion chararacter to ask any player that uses the class (and actually understands about it) about how the skill works? :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

29 минут назад, Buckrudy сказал:

Apparently there is no limit and we are talking about the area damage caused.  1x necro killing 10x players easily, effortlessly something ... (necro +6)

if you talking about dealing damage to 25-30 heroes then its still fine (not really but at least according to description). But you can barelly hit with this combo 5 heroes (resistance, redemption etc).

I mean to be sure you can try to use connection+infection to 1 hero then come closer with other heroes. Maybe i didnt understood something.

7 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Is it so difficult to create a lv 1 Legion chararacter to ask any player that uses the class (and actually understands about it) about how the skill works? :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

We did better than that, we called a necromancer to use the skills on our 11x players and took the doubt we wanted and gave the complete proof that the skill is disproportionate and unfair. Watch the videos, necro +6 killing many elves easily

14 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

We did better than that, we called a necromancer to use the skills on our 11x players and took the doubt we wanted and gave the complete proof that the skill is disproportionate and unfair. Watch the videos, necro +6 killing many elves easily

What i'm saying is that the skill does have a limit, unlike BDKILL said 

first of all, this necromancer's AoE build requires a lot of expert skill's points, need to literally spend 6 skill points, so, u cant do anything else in the game. There are a lot of skills that we can record and put here asking if this is "fair", well you are a paladin, you think 1 shield that uses maximum health points its "fair"? If was 1 ranger with that AoE bleeding skill and all that players from your video MC's , it would sound unfair too, i mean, but what kind of rangers put this skill 4/4? thats my point, there are a lot of combos in this game, but they require a very uncommon specific build, that would be only used to record videos, because its useless in the PvE and PvP.

44 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

Lo hicimos mejor que eso, llamamos a un nigromante para usar las habilidades en nuestros jugadores 11x y tomamos la duda que queríamos y dimos la prueba completa de que la habilidad es desproporcionada e injusta. Mira los videos, necro +6 matando a muchos elfos fácilmente

What do you gain by claiming such a lie of "necro +6 killing everyone easily" 

The video necro is from my server is +10, full arena. 

I can also question the veracity of the video, the elves do not use pvp equipment, etc.

The strongest thing about necromancer's skill Fateful Connection was removed in the update 8.4.2 

. It was very op because was stopping the enemies, the same logic when you are walking on the lab, and a lot of mobs are attacking your character and you can't walk. But this main issue was removed in the update, so i think its a balanced skills, it requires a lot of expert skill points and it takes time to be effective, massive PvP battles are just too fast for this skill to be the main factor. 

480554467_CapturadeTela(1663).png.a8aa1d12cf42dd75f446d27bcde41832.png

Edited by Kennyackermann

@Nolan You'd like to watch video where I change my priest build, climbing skill to show how priest tears makes 7k em chars legion critical that I probably have them without pvp equipment hahaha sarcasm.. 

The necro skill has limits, it works according to its description. 

Watch the videos, there were several priests and even then they couldn't handle it ...

several priests, but none using redemption. 

this is not an impossible combo to deal with, priests manage to remove both debuffs with redemption. @Nolan

4 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

this is not an impossible combo to deal with, priests manage to remove both debuffs with redemption. @Nolan

Well thats it, i think our friend Buckyrudy dont even check his faction's skills, he preffer come here first on forum and ask for nerfs, because his guild cant win gvgs and they are trying to do anything to nerf mc side, but the problem is that he cant even read the description of his faction's skills....

Edited by Kennyackermann

23 minutes ago, Danfake said:

O que você ganha alegando tal mentira de "necro +6 matando todos facilmente" 

O vídeo necro é do meu servidor é +10, full arena. 

Também posso questionar a veracidade do vídeo, os elfos não usam equipamento pvp, etc.

I understand that you want to defend your side, but it is unfair.  all there are Full PvP and with greatness set ... I showed in the video the necro +6 hitting a lot and the redemption does not remove the effect in the area as before.  in short, now it is waiting for the decision of the developers.

9 minutes ago, Kennyackermann said:

Bem, é isso, acho que nosso amigo Buckyrudy nem mesmo verifica as habilidades de sua facção, ele prefere vir aqui primeiro no fórum e pedir nerfs, porque sua guilda não pode ganhar gvgs e eles estão tentando fazer qualquer coisa para nerfar meu lado, mas o problema é que ele não pode nem mesmo ler a descrição das habilidades de sua facção ....

I think you are mistaken and your post does not make sense.  because I showed all the information, both in "prints" and in video.  Please look at the topic again and read the information on it, please.

34 minutes ago, Danfake said:

O que você ganha alegando tal mentira de "necro +6 matando todos facilmente" 

O vídeo necro é do meu servidor é +10, full arena. 

Também posso questionar a veracidade do vídeo, os elfos não usam equipamento pvp, etc.

necromancer and all +6. everything that was in the area. was puffed with resil skills and full set pvp

Screenshot_20210527-150124.png

3 hours ago, Buckrudy said:

Looking at this video it seems that the connection did not affect everyone, only 8 players, it would be interesting a video where the players formed a line after receiving the effect, it would be more visible, could you do that?

Edited by Diego Ferreira