Battle for territories

Salazam

the battles for irselnort territories are one of the events that I like the most, because that is when each faction can show its value.

but with the advances in the game, the evolution of the players, the guilds the battle for territories ended up becoming a battle for those who have more guild teleports or other skills.

it would be very good to go back to the old days, where we needed to get together, organize, have a communication and unity with the faction.

my suggestion here is very simple, during the battle for territories, all guild skills would be disabled to be used on the irselnort map.

in my opinion it would be more fun without the skills of the guild it would make the legion and sentries move more and it would be fun, today we cannot leave the city because the enemy can teleport this is for sentries and legionaries it is very tiring to wait for the enemy to use all teleport for us to get out of town and attack

Edited by Lustz

I personally think that ONLY during war guild tele should be prohibited and the Guild Guardian should act like a standard minion and tele back with the guild leader/commander upon death of said guild member

Then it will be impossible to win the battle at all. The strength of the faction should lie in the number of strong guilds, and it is logical that only they can make the greatest contribution to the battle. I don't know about you, but Ru-amber guilds cooperate with each other and all strategies are based on guild skills. Without all this, battles would be boring and uninteresting in terms of strategy. Active skills of guilds make it possible to implement a large number of different attacks. If for you the essence of the battle, to come to the city of the enemy in a whole bunch and die there without causing any significant damage to the standard, then I am sorry for you.

@Darkdogyy in US Sapphire many guilds in the Legion and Sentinels litteraly works together (litteraly collusion) and it's rare for us (the legion) to get a win. But recently we have won 2 wars. 1 Great Battle for Territory and one last night

On 5/26/2021 at 5:43 AM, Darkdogyy said:

Then it will be impossible to win the battle at all. The strength of the faction should lie in the number of strong guilds, and it is logical that only they can make the greatest contribution to the battle. I don't know about you, but Ru-amber guilds cooperate with each other and all strategies are based on guild skills. Without all this, battles would be boring and uninteresting in terms of strategy. Active skills of guilds make it possible to implement a large number of different attacks. If for you the essence of the battle, to come to the city of the enemy in a whole bunch and die there without causing any significant damage to the standard, then I am sorry for you.

if for 30m you wait for a guild skill to come back is a strategy, something is wrong.

58 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

if for 30m you wait for a guild skill to come back is a strategy, something is wrong.

Yes, of course, if you use all the skills in one attack:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

In my opinion there should be a reward along with the buff. Like chests that has costumes, weapon skins, runes, and arena scrolls and pots. That's it no bars or PvE related items 

27 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

In my opinion there should be a reward along with the buff. Like chests that has costumes, weapon skins, runes, and arena scrolls and pots. That's it no bars or PvE related items 

Then PvE players wouldn't go to war

5 hours ago, Darkdogyy said:

Yes, of course, if you use all the skills in one attack:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

on my server at least, that's exactly what happens, all the guilds of a faction use all the skills at the same time to try to take the flag

3 hours ago, Khrone said:

Then PvE players wouldn't go to war

Or it would encourage them to learn pvp and it's mechanics

25 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Or it would encourage them to learn pvp and it's mechanics

What if they know perfectly how to play in PvP but just don't like it?