Aura of Fire concerns

Dono da verdade

53 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

Aura of fire;
he must again have a chance to stun enemies.

I don't know why the game removed this chance to stun
 now don't take the fire aura

I think this ability may receive some buff to help the mage, but that’s not what was asked for.

no damage ability over time should cause stunning, if this were added to the mage, it should also be added to the eagle's eye, violent army and the chief's rat.

I believe that a good buff on this skill would be to put in it a chance to burn enemies with a chance equal to the mage's critical hit

9 hours ago, Dono da verdade said:

Aura of fire;
he must again have a chance to stun enemies.

I don't know why the game removed this chance to stun
 now don't take the fire aura

Because it deals damage every 3 seconds until the Mage has 0 mana :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

12 hours ago, Rhaast said:

Acho que essa habilidade pode receber algum buff para ajudar o mago, mas não foi isso que foi pedido.

nenhuma habilidade de dano ao longo do tempo deve causar atordoamento, se isso for adicionado ao mago, também deve ser adicionado ao olho da águia, ao exército violento e ao rato do chefe.

Eu acredito que um bom buff nesta habilidade seria colocar nela uma chance de queimar inimigos com uma chance igual ao acerto crítico do mago

before skill could stun because of the stun crystals and Halloween staff.

about 1 year ago a certain person asked to remove this possibility of stunning

4 hours ago, Dono da verdade said:

before skill could stun because of the stun crystals and Halloween staff.

about 1 year ago a certain person asked to remove this possibility of stunning

it was removed because it was very strong, as the aura does damage at 3s

but I think the aura is a very weak skill, its damage is irrelevant and it has no additional function other than doing 70 damage.

adding a chance of further damage to the aura may be what the skill needs to be relevant.

Edited by Rhaast

6 hours ago, Rhaast said:

foi removido porque era muito forte, pois a aura causa danos aos 3s

mas eu acho que a aura é uma habilidade muito fraca, seu dano é irrelevante e não tem função adicional além de causar 70 de dano.

adicionar uma chance de danos adicionais à aura pode ser o que a habilidade precisa para ser relevante.

it shouldn't have been removed.
this helped the mage in pve and pvp a lot.
mage has become useless.
weak in pve
weak in PVP

13 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

weak in pve weak in PVP

If you think the Mage is weak, i wonder what do you think the Death Knight is :fuck_that:

4 hours ago, Dono da verdade said:

it shouldn't have been removed.
this helped the mage in pve and pvp a lot.
mage has become useless.
weak in pve
weak in PVP

mage is not weak in pvp, even because he has several guilds that recruit many wizards

the pve mage problem has nothing to do with stuns. after all mage is already a class with a good amount of control skills.

problem is that the magician’s damage isn’t so high on a single target

5 hours ago, Rhaast said:

problem is that the magician’s damage isn’t so high on a single target

Blinding Fire

Frostbolt

Overload

:piggy:

3 hours ago, Khrone said:

Blinding Fire

Frostbolt

Overload

:piggy:

and even then the damage on single target is not good 

• Nolan changed the title to Aura of Fire concerns
40 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

and even then the damage on single target is not good 

The single target damage is ok if you know what you are doing, I can actually outdamage some rangers and seekers and they do not need to be that much weaker.

Either way it's a topic about Aura of fire, and I agree that it is one of the weaker auras in the game.
On the other hand it is also the only aura that actually does damage directly so I understand why it is hard to balance.

But still the damage is so low AND slow that I'd rather get extra stats like the other auras do.

25 minutes ago, rafa9876 said:

But still the damage is so low AND slow that I'd rather get extra stats like the other auras do.

What about increasing the hit rate to 1 second instead of 3 without increasing or decreasing the damage (consider it as a buff, since it would deal 3x more damage) but to compensate that, the damage won't stop enemies, like the shared damage from Necro's Fateful Connection?

37 minutes ago, Khrone said:

What about increasing the hit rate to 1 second instead of 3 without increasing or decreasing the damage (consider it as a buff, since it would deal 3x more damage) but to compensate that, the damage won't stop enemies, like the shared damage from Necro's Fateful Connection?

Eh maybe you should slightly reduce the damage then, as at rank 4 it would be too good.
But I like the idea