nerfed all claases but forgot necros:!

juniorcel

necros nightmare lasts 8 sec nd with 10% cooldown the skill cooldown becomes 13.5 sec

so basically necros can keep opponents stunned forever which makes them op in arena in present circumstances

so devs while u nerfed other classes its time to think abt necros too bcoz their stun is totally op now

thank you :friends:

necros nightmare lasts 8 sec nd with 10% cooldown the skill cooldown becomes 13.5 sec

so basically necros can keep opponents stunned forever which makes them op in arena in present circumstances

so devs while u nerfed other classes its time to think abt necros too bcoz their stun is totally op now

thank you :friends:

lol.

Think about it. The stun comes with costs.

Personally, i dont mind it. It adds the need for tactics.

lol.

Think about it. The stun comes with costs.

Personally, i dont mind it. It adds the need for tactics.

think abt necros in arena bro they make fight 3vs2 or 2vs1 whatever .

also in pvp while enemy is stunned they can heal shield themselves bt the opponent gotta do everything in 5.5 sec he gets so its kinda op

think abt necros in arena bro they make fight 3vs2 or 2vs1 whatever .

also in pvp while enemy is stunned they can heal shield themselves bt the opponent gotta do everything in 5.5 sec he gets so its kinda op

Root can get a necro first. If you do get stunned first, it is your fault/partners. In arena its all about the teamwork, and no necro is really a hard fight if you have good partners.

PvP?

I couldn't tell anything about 1 on 1 PvP in MMO rpg.

Priests are just the same, it's just that no one is smart enough to actually use Armistice or whatever it's called.

Before you bitch more, it also amplifies damage done to the target and Harads Tears has a chance to hit MULTIPLE enemies.

I'd call Nightmare op but isn't Shaman, Druid and Warlock the same?

Priests are just the same, it's just that no one is smart enough to actually use Armistice or whatever it's called.

Before you bitch more, it also amplifies damage done to the target and Harads Tears has a chance to hit MULTIPLE enemies.

I'd call Nightmare op but isn't Shaman, Druid and Warlock the same?

armistice isn't same it only stops opponent from hitting priest

if u want a stun comparable to nightmare its GOUGE  another mc skill xD

Root can get a necro first. If you do get stunned first, it is your fault/partners. In arena its all about the teamwork, and no necro is really a hard fight if you have good partners.

PvP?

wat after u root first ?

now that root is nerfed after its over druid will never wake up from sleep nd only watch the partner die :lol:

You know you can't circle nightmare, don't you? You still have time to root necro and heal your partner after nightmare ends, unless you really picked a shitty partner, in which you shouldn't have, and since you did, don't whine about Nightmares.

armistice isn't same it only stops opponent from hitting priest

if u want a stun comparable to nightmare its GOUGE  another mc skill xD

And who said I was comparing to Nightmare?

Nightmare is a single target stun anyone can use.

Armistice is a skill barely anyone knows how to use properly.

Well anyways, just another average complain topic.

" You touched my OP class and left this balanced class untouched, please make him weak so I can be better again. "

You know you can't circle nightmare, don't you? You still have time to root necro and heal your partner after nightmare ends, unless you really picked a shitty partner, in which you shouldn't have, and since you did, don't whine about Nightmares.

nope 2 necros can make sleep forever unless they r really shitty necros

And who said I was comparing to Nightmare?

Nightmare is a single target stun anyone can use.

Armistice is a skill barely anyone knows how to use properly.

Well anyways, just another average complain topic.

" You touched my OP class and left this balanced class untouched, please make him weak so I can be better again. "

druid was never op nd its still nerfed so its only fair that necros OP stun should be nerfed :aggressive:

druid was never op nd its still nerfed so its only fair that necros OP stun should be nerfed :aggressive:

Kill yourself

nope 2 necros can make sleep forever unless they r really shitty necros

Stop demanding 2x2

nope they cant do that, unless ur a newbie, solution:

1. team up with a druid

2. if necro A puts nightmare on u, tell u friend druid to root necro B after 4sec

3. thus u can kill now necro A after ur awake, necro B cant skill (heal/shield/nightmare his partner necro A)

OR if ur friend druid is on nightmare than u must disable necro B after waiting abit n surviving till ur friend awake

2 necro team up is not strong, warlock/shaman warlock/necro worse

so u do agree 2 necros can make u sleep forever ;D .  which is OP

No, i agreed to the part you suck so bad you got beaten by 2 necros by letting them get yourself in a circled nightmare combo

nope they cant do that, unless ur a newbie, solution:

1. team up with a druid

2. if necro A puts nightmare on u, tell u friend druid to root necro B after 4sec

3. thus u can kill now necro A after ur awake, necro B cant skill (heal/shield/nightmare his partner necro A)

OR if ur friend druid is on nightmare than u must disable necro B after waiting abit n surviving till ur friend awake

2 necro team up is not strong, warlock/shaman warlock/necro worse

easier said than done

we r not basically on necro team bt we discussin on op necro stun

ofc as lallous pointed necro with shaman or warlock will be worst bcoz of necros ability to make fight 2vs 1 so easy

No, i agreed to the part you suck so bad you got beaten by 2 necros by letting them get yourself in a circled nightmare combo

dnt worry noob necros like urs cant beat me, go nd l2p necro from some real deal. But ya smart necros are invincible due to their op stun now

dnt worry noob necros like urs cant beat me, go nd l2p necro from some real deal. But ya smart necros are invincible due to their op stun now

So im not smart but a noob because i can't beat a +9 druid which overheals with a skill that disables my skills for 5-6 seconds, and you tell me to learn to play necros.

Yes, you've just gone fully retarded.

druid got root first 2nd necro stuns the other nd thus the cycle starts ^^

Root the second Necro 3-4 seconds before he cast's the second nightmare, done cycle broken, don't need to randomly root people, time it or think outside the skill spamming box, druid was, and is, the most op class 1 v 1 in the whole game do not complain about other necro's unless your a non healing class..

Root the second Necro 3-4 seconds before he cast's the second nightmare, done cycle broken, don't need to randomly root people, time it or think outside the skill spamming box, druid was, and is, the most op class 1 v 1 in the whole game do not complain about other necro's unless your a non healing class..

Pewpew.

in this time u will be so low on health that u would be basically 2 hits to death . bcoz if u hold bak roots for long time u give them opportunity for free damage

So im not smart but a noob because i can't beat a +9 druid which overheals with a skill that disables my skills for 5-6 seconds, and you tell me to learn to play necros.

Yes, you've just gone fully retarded.

nd u got a skill which gives u free healing for 8 sec nd wen stun ends necro is on shield nd druid has 5.5 sec to heal shield damage or whatever . still u cant beat a druid so ya u r not a smart necro

Druids have always been one of the toughest classes for a necro to kill 1v1, especially ones in high astral. It's still true even now since update, their root is weaker yes but properly timed it wins matches..

Anyways about this 'continuous' sleep you could make a decent argument as well about root/blind/hit range > nightmare range and taking advantage of that. First hits and disables in a match make a world of difference

Never acted nor i said am a pro necro, if that line was for me.

And, you're telling me that, because i cant kill a +9 druid while im +7, im not smart?

Retarded logic you have there.

And since when you only have 5.5 seconds to do anything after nightmare? Do you even root, bro? Not anyones fault if you insta root like a tard after nightmare ends.

Necromancers are my favorite class, but the worst class ever too. :nea:

Necros really need to be stronger and get more passive abilities.

Worst class ever?

explain me please because i don't understand what sucks in this class? I play necro and really it's one of the best class to pve and pvp.

Worst class ever?

explain me please because i don't understand what sucks in this class? I play necro and really it's one of the best class to pve and pvp.

Necros are my favorite class, but their damage is to low in my thought