About warlocks!

laututez112

Question

Dear warsper team.

I want to ask about warlocks. Do thay will be nerfed now or u trying to fix tham. becose i cant see post about changes. Im sick of that i cant now fight vs shamans,druid,rangers,priest,necro. im +8sudden doom staff and that m.defence so ..... my and others locks damage that imposible to kill eny healer. its like punch a dummy that punch u back till u fall... Please look more for locks, it should be very strong becose its mage damage dealer. now all people cry about that locks was op before and now that happy about thay ar so week ... but look at at healers . Show me a meele who can kill strong healer and mage/warlock its like imposible. My magic damage is 351 +6.3%penetration . shaman/druids +8 351magic damage heal 290+ m.def 30% than look my damage.... i hit 220 max. he heals 50hp  and it hp g up and my hp fall down.

im asking again please look about locks becose its getting bored to play if this update no be fixed..

27 answers to this question

xD

Locks are fine for now, just wait for lv30 and new skills.

Maybe then they could nerf circle's skill disable cause if they did that now, Locks would be useless, better get a shaman.

Dear warsper team.

I want to ask about warlocks. Do thay will be nerfed now or u trying to fix tham. becose i cant see post about changes. Im sick of that i cant now fight vs shamans,druid,rangers,priest,necro. im +8sudden doom staff and that m.defence so ..... my and others locks damage that imposible to kill eny healer. its like punch a dummy that punch u back till u fall... Please look more for locks, it should be very strong becose its mage damage dealer. now all people cry about that locks was op before and now that happy about thay ar so week ... but look at at healers . Show me a meele who can kill strong healer and mage/warlock its like imposible. My magic damage is 351 +6.3%penetration . shaman/druids +8 351magic damage heal 290+ m.def 30% than look my damage.... i hit 220 max. he heals 50hp  and it hp g up and my hp fall down.

im asking again please look about locks becose its getting bored to play if this update no be fixed..

i feel like u feel, almost impossible kill healer +7 up...,

maybe dev want half of us quit game, coz all my friend start to quit coz this,, nice update.... :(

Well actually, there is no tactics against +8-10 Healers, you just die.

Warlocks always needed skill, that's why it was so easy to kill noob Warlocks, duh.

1 lock can stun an unlimited amount of players, and with fear they can stun 1 player up to 10 seconds. A +8-10 warlock can kill a player in this time. Necro/priests can not heal themselves while stunned. They are finished before they can do anything.

Nope. Warlocks are useless along with Mages now. Played a +10 SD staff lock and i was hitting a druid for 221 while he healed 284.

Now if you really lose to a +8 warlock on your druid/shaman, please consider getting +1/4 amped accessories. Locks arent a problem anymore to anyone from what i see.

Have you even played the game recently? Lol

Not even a +12 Lock would be able to kill a +10 Druid in 1 stunlock right now, and that's like 500 initial magic damage.

Never has a +10 Lock been able to kill a geared Druid in 1 stun lock as well.

Unless he was using full Shroud but he'd be dead before he could even stun the Druid.

Priest and Necromancer would be impossible with lv5 Shield.

Does it matter?

I've played a Shaman with 400 magic attack that heals 290 at the same time, no shit lad.

I hit people with +1 accessories 230 damage, how is someone suppose to die in 10 seconds from 230 normal hits and 350 skill hits while he heals 200+ every second. BEFORE the update, the AVERAGE heal of Shamans and Druids were 190, to get 200+ they'd have to use GT gloves/armour or astral enchant on their staff.

PvPing needs tactics, not standing in one spot spamming 5 buttons.

I have never even seen anyone juke Warlock's circle in EU server, only once have I seen it in US and that person was just running around in circles to get bug positioned.

Because a lock has 3 damage skills. Go play the game again if you only come to the forum to bullshit everyone with you old 'knowledge'.

Are you blind?

I have played the update for a week straight before I left the game, with an overamp'd healer as well.

I know what they can do, you don't.

I know how much they hit on players, you don't.

I PvP, you don't.

If you're saying a Warlock that hits 250 damage on a person that heals 200 can kill him in 10 seconds then you are just ignorant. Even looking at the two numbers make it so obvious that he can't without critical hits, but full arena set gives you 23% Resilience, the only way to get higher than that is to use lv18 Shroud set which would make the Lock have 10% Resilience and 2.2k HP.

If you want proof then I'd gladly download this game again and record me playing a +10 SD Lock using all the skills on a Druid who will just stand in one spot and heal himself, if it meant making you shut up and stop making these stories up.

Come on, didn't you just say a Lock could do it and has done it to you?

Yes, i am blind :)

I do not go into all these supidity of little kids. I was only using arguments without trying to insult others  :bomb:

Gain another 20 years, grow up. Maybe we start talking again.

I'm 17, how am I suppose to be "grown up" right now?

And how is growing up going to help?

That's not gonna change the fact that there are ignorant people who can only complain about things they haven't even done research on. Especially when they are also hypocrites.

The only thing that would help is if people stopped being so selfish and biased and started speaking the truth instead of making up lies just for their own sake.

And how are words going to define if you are "grown up"? I don't see what's wrong with defining people by their actions. So should I start calling everyone smart and then I'd be grown up?

Anyways, nuff with this off topic, even the main topic was pointless.

Locks are balanced individually, it's just that 2 or more would make it overpowered.

Well, you are so ignorant to 'know' what i am doing all the time and know (or do not know) of the game. I am 20 years older and can probably talking easier without trying to assualt others.

I know what they can do, you don't.

I know how much they hit on players, you don't.

I PvP, you don't.

Think again :)

I only talk about experience. I play my necro full time and know what happens. I can not deny what i see.

And your respons on that is "you fail"  ;D :clapping:

None of your words change the fact that your argument is wrong.

Stop bringing up off topics and cause spam.

Just accept it already, everyone makes mistakes. Even me, Christ's sake.  :facepalm:

Too much pride these days. And yet people care about age. Like if maturity answers anything.

Being mature doesn't change your personality, just your image.

Acting like your mistakes are just to show other's "immaturity", it just exposes your pride and hypocrisy.

There's no words enough to describe your fail hence the lack of words, sorry.

End of story, unnecessary to continue