make CURSED WEAPON!!!

sternriter

about curse weapon ;

cursed weapon ; have more dmg & have good stats than other weapon, but every hit will sacrifice some percent of hp (3% from max hp every hit).

coz now have life steal, i think if make cursed weapon can make ws more interesting.

(example about curse weapon ; it will work like necromancer shield and heal, everytime use that both skill necromancer will lost some hp, nah but cursed weapon work on all, normal hit and everytime use hit skill), have more dmg its like this, if +10 blade doom 330 attack, +10 blade cursed doom is 430.

about curse weapon ;

cursed weapon ; have more dmg & have good stats than other weapon, but every hit will sacrifice some percent of hp (5% from max hp every hit).

coz now have life steal, i think if make cursed weapon can make ws more interesting.

(example about curse weapon ; it will work like necromancer shield and heal, everytime use that both skill necromancer will lost some hp, nah but cursed weapon work on all, normal hit and everytime use hit skill)

User will die in less than 6 hits unless enemy doesn't attack you at all.

User will die in less than 6 hits unless enemy doesn't attack you at all.

not too, if have high life steal and high dmg that mean u will get some hp, specially rogue or all hitter class, it balance, more dmg but some hp lost every hit, haha

not too, if have high life steal and high dmg that mean u will get some hp, specially rogue or all hitter class, it balance, more dmg but some hp lost every hit, haha

Let's say that we have an average rogue.

Hp: 2600

Damage: 500

Life steal: 10% (not sure if possible)

Cursed power: 5% 3%

So rogue will replenish his health every hit by this amount(assuming his opponent has 0% def, meh): 50hp/hit

Rogue will lose 5% 3% of life every hit, that means: -78hp/hit

Great deal.

Well... Good for suiciders!  :lol:

Why u guys complain about this as it weapon with which u will die in few secs?

Necro sacrify his hp all the time and I can tell u that im not dying because i loose 124 each cast bone shield or ancient seal.

I think that weapon could be interesting, because there will be more options to setup and more tactics to think about.

Necro sacrify his hp all the time and I can tell u that im not dying because i loose 124 each cast bone shield or ancient seal.

I think that weapon could be interesting, because there will be more options to setup and more tactics to think about.

I don't say that it's bad, but it was funny when everyone started too.  :pardon:

But a necro can easily heal himself.

So u say that necro can use potions at arena? Or other classes can use potions at all?

Think for a little; u can combine this 'cursed weapon' with life steal ring/amulets/capes.

wat if just -3...7% hp or crit or mana or something like this not hp per hit .. just -3% hp .. or .. mana.-.-

maybe mana per hit?  :unknw:  1 or 2 mana .. but its not like it will be ever implemented

wat if just -3...7% hp or crit or mana or something like this not hp per hit .. just -3% hp .. or .. mana.-.-

maybe mana per hit?  :unknw:  1 or 2 mana .. but its not like it will be ever implemented

lol diana,

3% for ur max hp, if u hp 3k u will lost 90 hp every time u hit enemy, not mana but HP, coz now we have new bonus 'LIFE STEAL', so if make cursed weapon, it will be more interesting in ws, we want something really new at ws, cursed weapon will be have more dmg than other,

example ; if max for physical attack for blade doom +10 is 330, max for blade cursed doom is 430, get more 100 physical attack, it will be awesome, but u will lost 90 hp every hit (if have 3k hp, 3% from 3k hp), but if have high life steal its doesnt matter..

That would just be plain stupid. But a stat that gives you a chance of cursing (dealing dot dmg) your  enemy could be a cool idea.

im mean like this,

example ; +10 blade doom 330 attack, but cursed blade doom +10 430 attack, have more dmg, now u understand?, but we will sacrifice 3% from max hp every hit,

im mean like this,

example ; +10 blade doom 330 attack, but cursed blade doom +10 430 attack, have more dmg, now u understand?, but we will sacrifice 3% from max hp every hit,

I do understand what you suggested, but it is a kinda dumb suggestion. For example, I would dmg myself 105 every time I hit someone while I would deal 100 extra dmg only.  And if I for example use "Chop", I would kill myself instantly. Not very smart. :facepalm:

I do understand what you suggested, but it is a kinda dumb suggestion. For example, I would dmg myself 105 every time I hit someone while I would deal 100 extra dmg only.  And if I for example use "Chop", I would kill myself instantly. Not very smart. :facepalm:

u forgot life steal?, u stupid or what?

u forgot life steal?, u stupid or what?

Can you even ♥♥♥♥ing count? Life Steal is NOT enough to compensate for that ridiculous huge health loss. The maximum life steal with  you can obtain is abt 9%. If you deal a 1000! dmg, you regenerate 90 hp. So it still CAN'T compensate for that cursed shit. And then also, all your hits doesn't deal 1000 dmg and then you would end up wasting even more health. You would simply rape yourself. And life steal is not that easy to obtain. I got 2% only. Had to pay abt 60k for that. And getting even more....yea. +You wouldn't even grt any healing effect from the life steal anymore, since you drain your own hp. So you can't say that "Ohh, but we got life steal!". The one who is stupid here; is probably you. :facepalm:

Can you even ♥♥♥♥ing count? Life Steal is NOT enough to compensate for that ridiculous huge health loss. The maximum life steal with  you can obtain is abt 9%. If you deal a 1000! dmg, you regenerate 90 hp. So it still CAN'T compensate for that cursed shit. And then also, all your hits doesn't deal 1000 dmg and then you would end up wasting even more health. You would simply rape yourself. And life steal is not that easy to obtain. I got 2% only. Had to pay abt 60k for that. And getting even more....yea.  You wouldn't even grt any healing effect from the life steal anymore, since you drain your own hp. So you can't say that "Ohh, but we got life steal!". The one who is stupid here; is probably you. :facepalm:

thats why, it called curse, LOL

rich player and mcoin user, will buy this to make them strong, 

if 3% too much so decrese it to 2%,

only dev can make it balance to use,

that just suggestion, dont be so serious, all want POWER,

Can you even ♥♥♥♥ing count? Life Steal is NOT enough to compensate for that ridiculous huge health loss. The maximum life steal with  you can obtain is abt 9%. If you deal a 1000! dmg, you regenerate 90 hp. So it still CAN'T compensate for that cursed shit. And then also, all your hits doesn't deal 1000 dmg and then you would end up wasting even more health. You would simply rape yourself. And life steal is not that easy to obtain. I got 2% only. Had to pay abt 60k for that. And getting even more....yea. +You wouldn't even grt any healing effect from the life steal anymore, since you drain your own hp. So you can't say that "Ohh, but we got life steal!". The one who is stupid here; is probably you. :facepalm:

As a necro i lose ~250hp each ~6 secs (heal+shield) to protect my teammates; stop crying that u will kill yourself, because previously enemy will die cuz of your high dmg with this weapon.

well i like idea but cursed weapon ,can be cursed in any way try realize Cursed bow legendary dark item weldied by deamon ,human can use but cant break curse and curse in this item is for example - 5% accu or speed,this way was better dont u think,curs is not always life drain  :pardon:

well i like idea but cursed weapon ,can be cursed in any way try realize Cursed bow legendary dark item weldied by deamon ,human can use but cant break curse and curse in this item is for example - 5% accu or speed,this way was better dont u think,curs is not always life drain  :pardon:

yes sure, without accuracy,

buy life drain is good , ahaha

coz have life steal now, :D

Do you even know what you're trying to suggest? Life steal items are extremely rare to find, and the very few life items that does exist, are usually sold overpriced. Let's say you're a barbarian with 3500 hp, with a cursed weapon. Every hit you deal sacrifices 3% of its hp, making him lose 105 Hitpoints! (oh god, that's alot isn't it?) Still convinced that a mix of  life stealign items would be any helpful at all?

heres a story of a fellow barbarian hero named jack, that lived between Year 97- 121 after the war of the spear had ended.

Jack is sitting outside his glorious garden while his small mind is pondering over lives great mysteries while meditating in peace and harmony with its surroundings.. Jack thought that this was the perfect day for having a tea drinking party with his fellow female rogue friends! They are all enjoying the day when out of a sudden they hear a shrieking sound out of nowhere, seconds later a paladin is seen running in furious anger and rage towards jack. The tea drinking rogue girls are struck with fear and decides to flee the battle scene, leaving jack alone.

Jack quickly retaliates and decides to use a combo consisting of a:

Charge, Normal hit (-105 hp), power attack(-105 hp) , bleed (-105 hp), normal attack (-105hp) , normal attack (-105hp), power attack(-105hp).

As you can see, our poor little Jack would lose a whooping 630 hitpoints just by doing this combo, while only repleneshing around 100 hp when striking a critical hit of 1k damage. (assuming hes wearing enough life steal items to even replenish that much hp)

Sadly, Jack the brave hero did not survive the ambush attack.. May he rest in peace.

Great story Born! Exactly what I have been trying to tell him all the time.  :lol:

But don't forget that Chop deals DoT dmg, and would therefore drain 105 hp every few seconds. That makes this suggestion even dumber.

• 4 weeks later...

I am a mage with  10 cursed weapon. One fine day i was going to mc caravan to spy them or act as a sniper. I passed nadir sard safely, no mcs awake. I thought of entering the gg cave to check if any mc there. As i entered the gg location, i checked if any player there (using that option in menu). To my horror i found 10 mcs there. I knew they wud kill me like a bedbug but i decided nt to run back. So i moved on. To my gr8 surprise and heavens happiness they were standing on that little point whr no mob attcks. I went and used time warp and stone shatters. But i died as i jumped on them, due to this shitty cursed damage. Now wht u will say. Sry for bad and shortcut english. :D

about curse weapon ;

cursed weapon ; have more dmg & have good stats than other weapon, but every hit will sacrifice some percent of hp (3% from max hp every hit).

(example about curse weapon ; it will work like necromancer shield and heal, everytime use that both skill necromancer will lost some hp, nah but cursed weapon work on all, normal hit and everytime use hit skill), have more dmg its like this, if +10 blade doom 330 attack, +10 blade cursed doom is 430.

completly disagree wth this :yahoo:

I am a mage with  10 cursed weapon. One fine day i was going to mc caravan to spy them or act as a sniper. I passed nadir sard safely, no mcs awake. I thought of entering the gg cave to check if any mc there. As i entered the gg location, i checked if any player there (using that option in menu). To my horror i found 10 mcs there. I knew they wud kill me like a bedbug but i decided nt to run back. So i moved on. To my gr8 surprise and heavens happiness they were standing on that little point whr no mob attcks. I went and used time warp and stone shatters. But i died as i jumped on them, due to this shitty cursed damage. Now wht u will say. Sry for bad and shortcut english. :D

use pot :yahoo: :wacko: