[2014.02.14] Portuguese language localization beta test

snorlax

SEÑOR SNORLAX QUE PASO CON EL ESPAÑOL WHATS HAPEN  PEOPLE THALK ESPAÑIS NO CARE FOR U????

This was just one step i guess, there are far more brazilian players in game (as I know)

Calm down btw

• Developer

We Turkish players have been asking for a Turkish language localization for years now. And the answer was negative because of technical things. After all, when I saw this topic I became very dissapointed...

It's much more complicated :)

snorlax, а кто переводит текст, гугл или аналог. Или у вас есть сотрудники которые знают даный язык...ответте если не секрет...

Это international раздел, отвечу в ЛС.

Imo I think clients like this are only usefull when there's a server especially for the language.

But, hey! Praise the devs, they're working hard!

I'm pretty sure that if they could they would make this for all languages...

Just wait and see, who knows :)

Implementing new languages are pretty difficult process, but we have to start with something. Warspear is a MMO game with live community and it's constantly as I could say "in development". Every step takes time and our goal is to make all players satisfied.

when the leadership of the party is changed, appears : Você é o novo líder da "GUILDA"...  why not "GRUPO" ?

Thank you for your note. This is what we are looking for, exactly!

SEÑOR SNORLAX QUE PASO CON EL ESPAÑOL WHATS HAPEN  PEOPLE THALK ESPAÑIS NO CARE FOR U????

I guess, you will find an answer in this post. We will be happy to translate game to every language and right now it is just beginning, so expect more!

Опубликованное фото

Olá, dear friends!

Our community is growing day by day, new players are coming to explore beautiful and dangerous world of Arinar, battle bloodthirsty monsters and find new friends!

Our goal is to provide convenient and smooth game experience for everyone and we are constantly working on it. And the perfect way to enjoy a game is to play it in your native language.

We're excited to introduce our new upcoming game client for our Portuguese-speaking players in March for all available platforms.

Right now we're presenting early (beta) version of translated game client. Already localized and translated all items, monsters and quests on first islands for each faction.

During testing we will collect feedback and your impressions, which will affect our future work in that direction.

Beta version of game client is already available for Android and PC users. We would be grateful if you will download game client, create new characters, complete quests on first islands, share your experience on forums and send feedback to us with any noticed issues. Your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to send screenshots, reports about typos, errors and quality of translation.

Instruction:

Download game client:

Windows

Android *

Send bug reports:

Windows: Press F12 button, take screenshots by pressing green “plus” buttons, describe issue in the text box and send it to us.

Android: Take screenshot (button combination depends on your device models), upload to favorite image host or attach it to your post on forum.

*To install version for Android you have to download .apk file, then go to Settings - Security and mark checkbox “Unknown sources” (To allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play store). After that you can install Warspear Online .apk freely.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND dev team

1.) just make a BR server, easier and will solve the filth in sapphire

2.) who would want to make a character and level them all over again for free? no reward for these players?

1.) just make a BR server, easier and will solve the filth in sapphire

2.) who would want to make a character and level them all over again for free? no reward for these players?

Not enough people to make a server just for Portuguese speakers. Our servers can handle the population for now. I think Roley said that somewhere.

A game on your own language is enough reward for me. Don't be greedy!

• Developer

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Samuel%20Marcus/Desktop/imagem.png

NEED ( Ç ) :clapping: :yahoo: :drinks:

Please, upload your image to some image hosting, such as imgur - http://imgur.com/

and describe it. Thank you.

Falta a tradução das quests em português, obrigado pela atenção, continuem assim :good: :yahoo:

Only the quests from first island were translated.

We have this same thread on portuguese forum if you want to talk in portuguese.

when Polish language beta?

http://176.9.73.198/filez/tmp/portugese/v3.11.1/56x3vuc29f96hs97ty29f7ta/warspear_pt.apk

*To install version for Android you have to download .apk file, then go to Settings - Security and mark checkbox “Unknown sources” (To allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play store). After that you can install Warspear Online .apk freely.

brigadoooooooo :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

eu-emerald brs representam 45% :clapping:

queremos a versão finalll :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

• Developer

So is there going to be a new server? For portuguese? Or just a choice to change language to portuguese? Explain pls moderator

Right now it is just test of new localization

I found some errors in the translation, I'll show some:

At Miracle Shop: "Mercadorias para iniciados"

Should be: "Mercadorias para iniciantes" or "Mercadorias para novatos"

When you become a leader of a party: "Agora você é o líder da Guilda"

Should be: "Agora você é o líder do Grupo."

Original item name "Seeker's Stamina Elixir" translated "Símbolo do candidato"

Should be: "Elixir do Vigor"

Original item name "Large potion of permeation" translated "Poção de infiltração grande"

Should be: "Poção larga de penetração"

At miracle shop: "Instalações"

Should be: "Utilidades" or "Utilitários"

Faction "Forsakens" translated "Proscritos"

Should be: "Abandonados"

Class "Rogue" translated "Ladino"

Should be: "Ladrão"

Well, I found only those errors at moment, if I find more I'll report ;)

A versão traduzida desse anúncio já está disponível no Forum Português.

Lançamento da versão beta em Português

Thanks devs  :give_rose:

I'm sure it wasn't easy to translate all the quests lol

NPCs laughing HU3HU3 all the way...

The link send me to an empty page... fix it

The link send me to an empty page... fix it

Remove the "[url=" on the very begin of the link:

http//forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=101920.msg740808#new

Yup yup yup, my bad, I'm very sorry, editing on tab, it posts the url twice everytime i paste anything.

I'm very sorry...

Btw, I think Large Potion of Permeation should be translated as Poção Grande de Infiltração/Permeabilidade

Some more errors I found:

Items "Crânio animal" should be "Crânio de animal"

"Coração animal" should be "Coração de animal"

"Sangue animal" should be "Sangue de animal"

All desert wanderer's itens were translated to "(Anything)do Viajante do deserto" should be "(Anything) do Andarilho do deserto"

Item "Persistência do almofar de Berengar" should be "Elmo da Persistência de Berengar"

Item "Botas de cano alto da Resistência heróica" should be "Botas da Resistência Heróica"

(This I'm not so sure)Item "Luvas de placa da Resistência heróica" should be "Luvas de prata da Resistência Heróica"

Still more errors, I'll post it later.

Sincerely, some of these items looks like you translated it on google translate. If you need any help on the translation of the game I can help you with no problems, I'm not so good writing on english but I can understand and translate it to portuguese very well.

We want Turkish language option in the game , this topic have expressed many times , please also consider some us. I'm sure a lot of Turkish and Turkish players moderator has shared these issues with you. But the only answer is "a lot of space to cover new language" I want to ask you, is not it be excess Portuguese?...

I did some translations for other programs/games like for example Gothic : 2 Night of the Raven.to czech language.

Ready to help translate to czech language ať every cost.

Mine language is Czech.. Developers please answer could we help you to make ?

snorlax,  Snorliiiiiiiiiiiii ...such stupid continue