Orcinus, the ancient monster!

For long decades, even before the Defenders of Arinar discovered the Ship Graveyard itself, sea creatures lived peacefully, calmly and without trouble.

Everyday , I remember when inhabitants of Arinar began to come to the seashore to enjoy the view of the sea, and make some diving trips.

The vast seas have different effects from person to another, some feel comfortable while listening to the sounds of the calm waves, while others like adventure when they imagine what might be underwater from creatures we know nothing about.

Every creature has a suitable environment in which to live its natural life, even if it is the most dangerous creature in the sea.

Many stories were told on whole Arinar about monsters of the dark depth, which made the Defenders of Arinar prepare to discover these secrets, imagining that they could be a danger facing the land of Arinar someday.

Danger for humans may be good for other creatures, and this what exactly happened, everything was fine until the moment when the Defenders of Arinar started to discover the underwater mysteries, the Defenders of Arinar started to attack my kingdom, so it had to be defended.

I rule my world firmly and consider all underwater creatures as my children, even the monster creatures, just try to touch them and you will face your inevitable fate, which is perdition.

Ships are docking all over, I can hear them clearly, but not louder than the screaming of my children who are asking for help, the Defenders of Arinar have already started to hunt with no mercy.

What have I done for all this destruction!? Why do they hunt my sons!? Is this all because of my scary look!? Or they just like killing!? Why they coming to my world!???

I just live in my dreadful cave and rarely crawls outside.

"LEAVE MY CHILDREN ALONE"!, I'm shouting but they didn't understand me.

Just a few seconds and the water is red with blood, they killed all my children, not even one left, all my children gone.

Now they must see my anger, I'm the most dangerous creature underwater, I will revenge for them.

I feel a volcano of anger inside me, my eyes have turned red and the water around me is boiling.

"GRRRAAHHHH"! "FEEL THE ANGER OF THE ANCIENT ORINCUS"!, I'm shouting.

I started to attack the ships with my hard tail, also all warriors around me with no mercy, they were too many, but I was able to eliminate a large number of them.

For a long time fighting they were trying again and again, but finally I won the fight.

Just few injured warrior still alive, only one ship can sail, they have scaped for their lives, I wish they never come again, that's what I thought.

Just few hours later, I heard the sound of the ships docking again, a large number of Defenders of Arinar, too many weapons of all kinds, they are everywhere.

I'm looking in their eyes, I felt they had a plan to defeat me this time.

It's time to change my plan, I possessed special magic of the underwater world bound to my scale, now it's extremely hard to hurt me.

Indeed, they had started penetrating my scales, too many arrows, bolts and spears hitting my body, I can feel the blades on my skin, even the magic staffs. 

I'm so sick of these miniature warriors, they always spoil all my plans! How do they even manage that?! As soon as I try to enslave and give the eternal torment, they always united and fearless, as if they have as many lives as they could ever need!

My power was running out and my last hope are the ghosts, it can restore my power back but it can't save me forever.

Defenders of Arinar! darn it! They surrounded me, attacking with all kind of weapons and magic spells, I can't handle it anymore.
I hate to say that, but I must admit the defeat.

Now I been defeated, and it was bloody battle, but this is not the end, my wounds will heal, and the countless hordes of my beasts are hungry as never before, and I will return!

I will be back, for this is what the White Wanderer willed to fill the chronicle of times with worthy victories of the children of the spear! I swear I'll revenge for my children.

Defeated, Orcinus!

Ahmedic, US-SAPPHIRE