[2021.05.24] The “Call of Mermen” special event: hurry up to pump all the underwater talents!

Peony

At last!!! Full talent uploaded 

Thanks to the event with promotion, now to wait for new talents for headache lol

😖

20210603_204111.jpg

Edited by Danfake

12 hours ago, Danfake said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@Nolan@Akasha

When we'll see a "preview" of the next update, I'm dying of hype. 

Every day I enter the forum just for that. 😭😭😭

Ditto lol. 

So many whispers and speculations everywhere. I hear some big chnages are umderway. Wonder what they are. :ph34r:

This event be like:

5c7k3v.jpg.48a6d7d5defe9183bdfe2c4d689790ff.jpg

There's a problem though. Anyone who was maxed before this event started (like me and many more) will get a big fat 0 benefit from this whole event. Talking about it now is probably a bit too late. But next time you do something like this, maybe release the content first and then come out with the event so everyone regardless of progress actually gets some benefit?

I guess the concept of a "catch up" event is fine and all but anyone who isn't getting ranks in gvg's (chances are they aren't maxed rep) probably still wont get ranks in gvg to get more reputation from there and therefore making this whole thing pretty much completely useless. Strong guilds just wont suddenly stop showing up for gvg's even though they wont benefit much from them.

On 6/2/2021 at 8:39 PM, oninone98 said:

Why you guys still there. Clearly developers wont change anything about sea server. Even if you are +10, what is the point of playing if there are literally zero player. I would quit game or start with eu server

because i spent lots of money and lots of time ? XD , im also hoping them merge SEA to another server tho , maybe US ? 

9 minutes ago, Kamisama said:

because i spent lots of money and lots of time ? XD , im also hoping them merge SEA to another server tho , maybe US ? 

Merging servers is not technically possible. Devs have explained this a hundred times. 

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Merging servers is not technically possible. Devs have explained this a hundred times. 

but they can give an option for a player to change a server , even with paying mcoin . right ?

1 minute ago, Kamisama said:

but they can give an option for a player to change a server , even with paying mcoin . right ?

That's a question I can't answer, unfortunately :hopeless:

• Holmes unpinned this topic
On 2021/6/6 at PM7点31分, Higgings said:

合并服务器在技术上是不可能的。开发人员已经解释了一百次。 

Just an excuse. 

1 hour ago, sea rpg said:

Just an excuse. 

Excuse or not,

[Personal opinion disclaimer]

I'm glad it's not possible to achieve so 

personally i think that it is ""technically"" possible but only if they were to give the exact same items and enough xp pots to achieve same level as with the old char but it wouldnt be simple so they have just decided not to do it

so i think it is technically impossible to transfer character itself from server to another but possible to give new character exactly the same gear and items and level 

Edited by Jcbreff

34 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

personally i think that it is ""technically"" possible but only if they were to give the exact same items and enough xp pots to achieve same level as with the old char but it wouldnt be simple so they have just decided not to do it

so i think it is technically impossible to transfer character itself from server to another but possible to give new character exactly the same gear and items and level 

If it's about creating characters and accounts on the new server giving them the same identical items they had on the old server then of course it is possible. 

22 hours ago, Higgings said:

原谅与否,

【个人意见免责声明】

我很高兴它不可能实现 

For Chinese developers, merge servers are not a problem 

you should consider that this is 13 year old game and they would have to basically merge 13 years worth of data from 7 servers into one