[2021.05.24] The “Call of Mermen” special event: hurry up to pump all the underwater talents!

Peony

titan_call_1200x630.png

Friends!

An important day is approaching for all of Arinar, when another year of great confrontation will come to an end. And in honor of such a significant event, a truly unforgettable holiday awaits you!

Let's slightly open the veil of secrecy and tell you that in the next update you will find (of course, apart from everything else) the expansion of the underwater talent tree. And in order for you to be able to prepare for this new development of your character, a unique event with special rewards awaits you all next two weeks!

• Sea Witch costume added to all heroic and mythic Dungeons (drop chance increases with dungeon level);
  • for the first time, the rarest Enhanced Critical Hit skill book added to all mythic Dungeons (drop chance increases with dungeon level);
  • x2 Guild Points in all Dungeons;
  • 3 times increased daily limit of the amount of reputation points received with the faction Mermen of the Depths for completing Dungeon "Sea Tramps’ Lair";
  • x2 reputation points with the faction Mermen of the Depths in the Dungeon "Sea Tramps’ Lair";
  • x2 reputation points with the faction Mermen of the Depths for completing Descent into the grotto Guild event;
  • x2 reputation points with the faction Mermen of the Depths for participation in the Invasion of Chaos tournament Guild event;
  • x2 reputation points with the faction Mermen of the Depths for participation in the Trials of the Mermen Guild cup event;
  • x2 reputation points with the faction Mermen of the Depths for participation in the raid boss battles with Orcinus and Captain Octopus;
  • 2 times increased amount of Pirate Doubloons when opening Pirate chests.

Pay special attention that it will be 2 times cheaper to study all talents in the Ship Graveyard - Ayvondil branch (you need less reputation points with the "Mermen of the Depths" faction). There may not be a second chance to pump your talents so well!

In addition, the Invasion of Chaos tournament Guild event (counted towards the Lords of Chaos achievement) will have 20 main prizes: the winners will receive the Treasury of Chaos, the Absolute Fury buff and the Mermen of the Depths reputation as a reward.

Event time: 24.05 13:00 CEST - 07.06 12:00 CEST

See you in the game!

AIGRIND

• Peony changed the title to [2021.05.24] The “Call of Mermen” special event: hurry up to pump all the underwater talents!
33 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

this is normal? only 100 reputation for completing a raid noss175336199_Screenshot_20210524-073538_WarspearOnline.thumb.jpg.9139ca4b6617bde33cde4aea173c7643.jpg

Hey, if the boss spawned before the event started this might have happened.

If this keeps happening, please, let us know. 

Now that I'm only four talented to have everything complete, win a medal, they're going to increase talent. 

These things make me frustrated, the talents are expensive to go up.. 

:christmasangry:

Screenshot_20210524-143647_Warspear Online.jpg

33 minutes ago, Danfake said:

Now that I'm only four talented to have everything complete, win a medal, they're going to increase talent. 

These things make me frustrated, the talents are expensive to go up.. 

:christmasangry:

Screenshot_20210524-143647_Warspear Online.jpg

I hope they decrease the value to lv up the talents

On 5/24/2021 at 9:26 PM, Khrone said:

I hope they decrease the value to lv up the talents

Absolutely. I played warspear from 2010 on, but stopped once the sea update came. I don t like the concept of game content focused around guilds. I loved to play this game alone, but since the sea map update it got useless. Without high lvl guild buffs I can t even do quests with my lvl 30 rogue  +9 and lifesteal Accessoires. It takes hours to complete a handful of quests and I recieved only a few merman points. Skills are too expensive even now, because again without highl lvl guilds i can't find anyone to complete easy sea. Quests are still too hard, movement slow, oxygen missing. This whole game just took the wrong way when devs started to focus on guilds only. Count the high lvl guilds with 100 slots each and you will understand that the end game content was designed for 500 ppl only. No fun there for all the other players.

Edited by Yesyoo

2 hours ago, Yesyoo said:

Absolutely. I played warspear from 2010 on, but stopped once the sea update came. I don t like the concept of sucking guilds tail.. and everything beeing focused around guilds. I loved to play this game alone, but since the sea map update it got useless. Without high lvl guild buffs I can t even do quests with my lvl 30 rogue  +9 and lifesteal Accessoires. It takes hours to complete a handful of quests and I recieved only a few merman points. Skills are too expensive even now, because again without highl lvl guilds i can't find anyone to complete easy sea. Quests are still too hard, movement slow, oxygen missing. This whole game just took the wrong way when devs started to focus on guilds only. Count the high lvl guilds with 100 slots each and you will understand that the end game content was designed for 500 ppl only. No fun there for all the other players.

I do see where your perspective but really this game isn't a solo game. It's a community focused game. But I think the next few updates should be on factions not just guilds. I would love to see revamps in War. New raid bosses and maybe even add a guild raid dungeons (think raids from WoW) 

8 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I do see where your perspective but really this game isn't a solo game. It's a community focused game. But I think the next few updates should be on factions not just guilds. I would love to see revamps in War. New raid bosses and maybe even add a guild raid dungeons (think raids from WoW) 

Yes I see. I had a friend playing with me, and it was endless fun to go on boss hunts etc. But really, there are only a few ppl who can afford upgrading a guild, and thats why there are so few high lvl guilds. If there were more of them I could play on weekends to do gp. But most guilds kick the members by friday. And merman offers nothing for working ppl to catch up in the game progress. So thats were I fell behind, and my friends stopped playing. I for my case made a lvl 10 char and go for arena once in a while, or on a solo lab hunt with my necro 24, or cicada solo hunt with my lvl 30 rogue. Thats still more fun than the desprate try to get sea map done. Last time I ve spent money for warspear was before the sea update or in halloween events. I know warspear needs money, I am a developer myself. And i am sure they would earn more if they support the entire spectrum of players not only the highest guilds.

21 minutes ago, Yesyoo said:

Yes I see. I had a friend playing with me, and it was endless fun to go on boss hunts etc. But really, there are only a few ppl who can afford upgrading a guild, and thats why there are so few high lvl guilds. If there were more of them I could play on weekends to do gp. But most guilds kick the members by friday. And merman offers nothing for working ppl to catch up in the game progress. So thats were I fell behind, and my friends stopped playing. I for my case made a lvl 10 char and go for arena once in a while, or on a solo lab hunt with my necro 24, or cicada solo hunt with my lvl 30 rogue. Thats still more fun than the desprate try to get sea map done. Last time I ve spent money for warspear was before the sea update or in halloween events. I know warspear needs money, I am a developer myself. And i am sure they would earn more if they support the entire spectrum of players not only the highest guilds.

What server are you in? 

when is guild discount , will you add lvl 10 to guild discount this year too ? or not ? when is new class ? XD recently warspear gave so many good updates now i look forward next update lol.

Edited by Kamisama

4 hours ago, Kamisama said:

when is guild discount , will you add lvl 10 to guild discount this year too ? or not ? when is new class ? XD recently warspear gave so many good updates now i look forward next update lol.

I agree. I would like to see a discount. I also agree about the updates

I wont play this game. I improved a talent 3/3 preventing hydrofobia and I didnt see any change. I still get this annoying debuff. Change sea world or improved talents , already many ppl left the game 

17 hours ago, Paritus said:

I wont play this game. I improved a talent 3/3 preventing hydrofobia and I didnt see any change. I still get this annoying debuff. Change sea world or improved talents , already many ppl left the game 

I was also wondering if it is even worth studying the talents. What is advanced defence? It get maxed only if I am in fight for ever. The next talent- body check- is only active if I could kill 3 mobs in less than 10 seconds. Both are really expensive and exclude each other  :D also no double reputation for quests. So again everything focused around top players only, who propably maxed everything already anways

18 hours ago, Paritus said:

The truth that 7% is almost nothing, it does not help you much, you still receive hydrophobia the double lol

I think raid bosses needs to change, I mean they are not even raid bosses anymore because they are too easy, 3-5ppl can do it, only sea ones not easy. Maybe new graphics and harder bosses and different bosses for different types of books can be added instead of engineer and elm, and random boss respawns everyday? + Kronos boss should change, new lab needs to be active, for questors first parts must be easy ofc but it must be harder everytime when you deeper and different type of raid bosses must be there and a harder dungeon with different type of items. New lab map needs to be extended, and needs to be hard to explore alone. Maybe it would make game a bit funnier, to see new things instead of same updates on every year:christmasgrinch:

3 hours ago, WantFairGame said:

I think raid bosses needs to change, I mean they are not even raid bosses anymore because they are too easy, 3-5ppl can do it, only sea ones not easy. Maybe new graphics and harder bosses and different bosses for different types of books can be added instead of engineer and elm, and random boss respawns everyday? + Kronos boss should change, new lab needs to be active, for questors first parts must be easy ofc but it must be harder everytime when you deeper and different type of raid bosses must be there and a harder dungeon with different type of items. New lab map needs to be extended, and needs to be hard to explore alone. Maybe it would make game a bit funnier, to see new things instead of same updates on every year:christmasgrinch:

New graphics are being worked on but I do agree. Raid bosses should be buffed. New equipment items and maybe new category of weapons and accessories should be added

On 5/26/2021 at 6:45 PM, Yesyoo said:

Absolutely. I played warspear from 2010 on, but stopped once the sea update came. I don t like the concept of game content focused around guilds. I loved to play this game alone, but since the sea map update it got useless. Without high lvl guild buffs I can t even do quests with my lvl 30 rogue  +9 and lifesteal Accessoires. It takes hours to complete a handful of quests and I recieved only a few merman points. Skills are too expensive even now, because again without highl lvl guilds i can't find anyone to complete easy sea. Quests are still too hard, movement slow, oxygen missing. This whole game just took the wrong way when devs started to focus on guilds only. Count the high lvl guilds with 100 slots each and you will understand that the end game content was designed for 500 ppl only. No fun there for all the other players.

Come to Sea-Pearl, your server seems boring and tough? check us out then, what is even a guild? we have been doing shits solo most of the time, lack of players, mcoin users, you name it, our server has the most toughest and the most hardest time of all, legion side that is.

46 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Come to Sea-Pearl, your server seems boring and tough? check us out then, what is even a guild? we have been doing shits solo most of the time, lack of players, mcoin users, you name it, our server has the most toughest and the most hardest time of all, legion side that is.

Bruh. 

On 6/1/2021 at 2:51 AM, Ahmed Didar said:

Nice idea, sounds like the server I should have started on. But I have different chars on eu and won't start from scratch again ;)

On 6/1/2021 at 5:21 AM, Ahmed Didar said:

yeah i play on SEA too , we get really surprised if we see more than 20 mc in 1 location XD , finding item in this server is hardcore ... , you can not find anyone who sells mcoin items and when you find one after years of searching they sell each set of sign 35k XD , items are very very expensive . BUT unlike other servers customes are pretty cheap here XD like 100k custome in eu is 20k here ...

6 hours ago, Kamisama said:

yeah i play on SEA too , we get really surprised if we see more than 20 mc in 1 location XD , finding item in this server is hardcore ... , you can not find anyone who sells mcoin items and when you find one after years of searching they sell each set of sign 35k XD , items are very very expensive . BUT unlike other servers customes are pretty cheap here XD like 100k custome in eu is 20k here ...

Recently on US Sapphire there have been atleast 40~ players joining war recently

8 hours ago, Kamisama said:

Why you guys still there. Clearly developers wont change anything about sea server. Even if you are +10, what is the point of playing if there are literally zero player. I would quit game or start with eu server

6 minutes ago, oninone98 said:

Why you guys still there. Clearly developers wont change anything about sea server. Even if you are +10, what is the point of playing if there are literally zero player. I would quit game or start with eu server

What about US server?

19 minutes ago, oninone98 said:

It is also dead server, only eu managed to survive in english servers. D:

US Sapphire has at least 20-40 players on the Legion alone during war. It's not dead 

15 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

US Sapphire has at least 20-40 players on the Legion alone during war. It's not dead 

Do you think 20-40 a lot ? kekw

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@Nolan@Akasha

When we'll see a "preview" of the next update, I'm dying of hype. 

Every day I enter the forum just for that. 😭😭😭

19 minutes ago, Danfake said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@Nolan@Akasha

GIVE US PREVIEW DEVS

1 hour ago, Danfake said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@Nolan@Akasha

Probably on the next monday

Edited by Khrone

Just now, Jcbreff said:

Higgs likes to be mysterious

I'm innocent, sir! :vp-sorry:

Just supposing otherwise basing on last experiences we had on forum. If we base our thoughts this way, we will find out that Previews have been usually put during weekends... 

Perhaps tomorrow... who knows ;) 

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Just supposing otherwise basing on last experiences we had on forum. If we base our thoughts this way, we will find out that Previews have been usually put during weekends... 

nah i believe you got into admin's emails but wont tell us anything :vp-hehe:

37 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I wish there was a 😮 reaction but I will just use this :shok: