A new hope!

Lucstriker

Hello, I come here not to ask for "nerf or buff"
but adjustments and I will leave my opinion!
Why don't they do the same thing they did with the priest's "redemption" but in all "news skills" a limit on players?
Example:
Base skills, player limit = 4x (whether in area or reduction or control)
Expert skills: limit of 8x players per area or control or reduction ...
I see that the crowd confrontations are very unfair and that will help both sides
"elf and mc". Because I see that it doesn't take much class to make a fair counterpoint
only 5x / 10x players can do the job! 
Anyway, I hope that they fix it soon and that the updates are fairer and take longer to analyze the suggestions before reworking!
Edited by Buckrudy

57 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

confrontations are very unfair

I don’t know if there are any bug or whatever, but when we are in or near the weakness zone and trying to get away, we can't move. I noticed this several times.
It causes something like a “screen bug” in the players around and they can't get away (to retreat and heal, for example) and this cause a big impact on wars and gvgs (imagine a bunch os warlocks spamming it together). So, this effect is not consistent with the skill, the description says it reduces magic defense and silence, but it shouldn’t immobilize the player.
Btw, this skill has some enemies limit? Cuz it seems not :huh:

warlock zone of weakness.jpg

Edited by Bounce

despite not reporting on skills, virtually all skills have a limit on the players they affect, whether they are buffs, debuffs or damage skills.

6 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

virtually all skills have a limit on the players they affect

No, this isn't true.There's a big difference between hit 100 players or 8 players (with a skill, for example). Priest’s redemption had no players limit and and has been adjusted. Maybe, is the same thing that the zone of weakness and some debuff skills needs.

2 minutes ago, Bounce said:

No, this isn't true.There's a big difference between hit 100 players or 8 players (with a skill, for example). Priest’s redemption had no players limit and and has been adjusted. Maybe, is the same thing that the zone of weakness and some debuff skills needs.

all these skills you mentioned have target limits, when you equip one in your character it’s very specific how many targets it affects

3 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

all these skills you mentioned have target limits, when you equip one in your character it’s very specific how many targets it affects

We know it's not quite like that, but let's leave it to our developers to fix it ...

3 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

all these skills you mentioned have target limits

What is the limit of players reached by the zone of weakness? Can you tell me? I need numbers

1 minute ago, Bounce said:

What is the limit of players reached by the zone of weakness? Can you tell me? I need numbers

2-3-4-5 targets1053253615_chorachora.PNG.33b9ce7bcefad63a1f95ef759398eb40.PNG

12 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

2-3-4-5 targets1053253615_chorachora.PNG.33b9ce7bcefad63a1f95ef759398eb40.PNG

In theory it is quite simple, but in practice it is not quite how it works ... I think developers should check all the skills and do a rework

13 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

5 targets

Anyway, several spam of this skill affect a large number of players in the area, making it difficult to move and avoid the skill, which should not happen... The description of skill effect says silence and magic defense reduction (80% on 4/4, is that right?)

1 minute ago, Bounce said:

Anyway, several spam of this skill affect a large number of players in the area, making it difficult to move and avoid the skill, which should not happen... The description of skill effect says silence and magic defense reduction (80% on 4/4, is that right?)

yes, however this is a topic for another topic, after all this the author talks about area skills that have no target limits, however all have target limits.

if I think the game is balanced agr? no, i don't think so. but soon we will have news about it, you can bet

4 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

yes, however this is a topic for another topic, after all this the author talks about area skills that have no target limits, however all have target limits.

if I think the game is balanced agr? no, i don't think so. but soon we will have news about it, you can bet

Are you so sure "all skills" have limits, show me where you say they all have limits?

16 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

Are you so sure "all skills" have limits, show me where you say they all have limits?

search the forum yourself, in the balancing update notes some 3-4 years ago, and you should find

10 hours ago, Buckrudy said:

mas ajustes e vou deixar minha opinião!

I think the legion side has a very strong combo.while the warlock controls enemies, the shaman heals and the chief deals great area damage.Since the control of the warlock is the greatest control in the game area, the shaman's cure is the greatest cure in the game area.And the chief having a lot of defense, in addition to the other classes that apply various negative effects, so the legion side is very benefited in relation to gvgs.A possible balance is to reduce the control time of the warlock, make the totem of different shamans unable to heal the same target, and reduce the chief’s defense a little, because after all he already has absurd damage, still having defense is too much

9 hours ago, Buckrudy said:

So you want him to create a character from every class and level up every AoE skill just to prove you every one of them has a limit? :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

44 minutes ago, Mangekyou said:

Since the control of the warlock is the greatest control in the game area

It has... 2 AoE control skills

And AIGRIND created the Templar for the same role

44 minutes ago, Mangekyou said:

A possible balance is to reduce the control time of the warlock

It was already nerfed before, they increased the cooldown from 20s to 30s.

Edited by Khrone

3 hours ago, Khrone said:

So you want him to create a character from every class and level up every AoE skill just to prove you every one of them has a limit? :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

Since when did I say that? Certainly when someone is so sure, she just proves the truth!

4 hours ago, Mangekyou said:

I think the legion side has a very strong combo.while the warlock controls enemies, the shaman heals and the chief deals great area damage.Since the control of the warlock is the greatest control in the game area, the shaman's cure is the greatest cure in the game area.And the chief having a lot of defense, in addition to the other classes that apply various negative effects, so the legion side is very benefited in relation to gvgs.A possible balance is to reduce the control time of the warlock, make the totem of different shamans unable to heal the same target, and reduce the chief’s defense a little, because after all he already has absurd damage, still having defense is too much

Warlock has no player limit in his "circle", "stun" everyone who passes by him

If you want to decrease skills in the area, start with the mage that has a lot of damage. There is no way to weaken the shaman's healing, as he is already weak, he is only useful for GvG, in towers and daily missions he is replaced by a necromancer, I even think that he should increase the "individual" healing of all healers.

Edited by hugomedeiroswg

34 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

:are_you_fucking_kidding_me: of course it has a limit

If it didn't, why would it be possible to use the Relic of Multiple Spells?

I just think Infinite + 3 = Infinite

45 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

Since when did I say that? Certainly when someone is so sure, she just proves the truth!

Same goes for you.

If you're so sure the skills don't have a limit, you should prove it.

However, before trying to prove your opinion, you should at least search a bit before.

2 hours ago, Khrone said:

:are_you_fucking_kidding_me: of course it has a limit

If it didn't, why would it be possible to use the Relic of Multiple Spells?

I just think Infinite + 3 = Infinite

Same goes for you.

If you're so sure the skills don't have a limit, you should prove it.

However, before trying to prove your opinion, you should at least search a bit before.

You didn't come here to give your opinion, but to argue. Read my topic again! I talked about having a limit for all "skills". Anyway, I won't waste my time with you.

2 hours ago, hugomedeiroswg said:

If you want to decrease skills in the area, start with the mage that has a lot of damage. There is no way to weaken the shaman's healing, as he is already weak, he is only useful for GvG, in towers and daily missions he is replaced by a necromancer, I even think that he should increase the "individual" healing of all healers.

You are the one talking about class, I just said in general, for "elf and mc", to have a reasonable limit on all "all" skills. But since you're talking about the magician, the chief is a super magician and a super support too, so it must be "nerf" too, right?

20 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

You didn't come here to give your opinion, but to argue. Read my topic again! I talked about having a limit for all "skills". Anyway, I won't waste my time with you.

of course he will argue if you base your opinions on false thoughts

3 hours ago, Buckrudy said:

image.png.44bb56625c113e9603f9ff21a32d5514.png

I don't think "number of targets increases" would be necessary if it didn't have limit

10 minutes ago, KitKat said:

Hey! @Buckrudy do you mean limits in pvp? can you please specify, which skills don't have limits in pvp?

i'm not the buck, but i believe that maybe the only skill without limit on pvp target is harad tears right?

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

I don't think "number of targets increases" would be necessary if it didn't have limit

This skill does have a limit. 

Você é quem está falando sobre classe, eu acabei de dizer em geral, para "elf e mc", ter um limite razoável em todas as "todas" habilidades. Mas já que você está falando do mago, o chefe é um super mago e um super suporte também, então deve ser "nerf" também, certo?

At first you talked about general nerf, but in the examples you only exposed as MC classes, at no time did you mention the Elves, this is partial, isn't it?!

All skills in the game have a limit.

2 hours ago, KitKat said:

Hey! @Buckrudy do you mean limits in pvp? can you please specify, which skills don't have limits in pvp?

the topic is just so that "there is a pattern" in all skills.  (base skills and expert skills).  I spoke at the beginning of the topic.

28 minutes ago, hugomedeiroswg said:

At first you talked about general nerf, but in the examples you only exposed as MC classes, at no time did you mention the Elves, this is partial, isn't it?!

But because they mentioned Warlock ... The idea of the topic is to place a fair limit for both sides.

2 hours ago, Rhaast said:

Eu não sou o fanfarrão, mas acredito que talvez a única habilidade sem limite no alvo de pvp seja lágrimas de Harad, certo?

I believe that in PvE no skill has a limit ...

18 minutes ago, Khrone said:

All skills in the game have a limit.

From the beginning, I spoke of a "fair limit" ...

16 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

From the beginning, I spoke of a "fair limit" ...

Every skill has its own mechanics, so each one has its own limits to not be under/overpowered.

You can't just say a heal, damage, buff, debuff and control should all have the same limit.

43 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Every skill has its own mechanics, so each one has its own limits to not be under/overpowered.

You can't just say a heal, damage, buff, debuff and control should all have the same limit.

Exactly, that each "skill" has its fair limitation for both sides "Elf and MC".
I think that developers should rework each skill and seek an ideal balance for both sides.
But you are defending your side, and I did not mention any "nerf or buff".

29 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

But you are defending your side, and I did not mention any "nerf or buff".

Did i mention any skill from the Legion side?

The only MC skill i mentioned was Zone of Weakness because you said it didn't have a limit and i said it did. 

Showing facts is not the same as defending. 

I'm just saying you can't generalize all skills just because they're AoE. 

It is like asking to make all skills that buff allies have the same duration.

Also, i tought you were one of the people asking to nerf Shaman's Healing Totem, now you're suggesting that every AoE skill should have a fixed limit of target players (both allies and enemies), and that limit of Expert Skills should be 8, even though the limit of the Totem is 6.

So i think you're asking for a buff now? :pokerface_2: 

Did you change your mind?

21 hours ago, Khrone said:

Did i mention any skill from the Legion side?

The only MC skill i mentioned was Zone of Weakness because you said it didn't have a limit and i said it did. 

Showing facts is not the same as defending. 

I'm just saying you can't generalize all skills just because they're AoE. 

It is like asking to make all skills that buff allies have the same duration.

Also, i tought you were one of the people asking to nerf Shaman's Healing Totem, now you're suggesting that every AoE skill should have a fixed limit of target players (both allies and enemies), and that limit of Expert Skills should be 8, even though the limit of the Totem is 6.

So i think you're asking for a buff now? :pokerface_2: 

Did you change your mind?

You did not come with the intention of helping ... Although, I only suggested a fixed limit for "base skills and expert skills" not that it is the same as I mentioned in the topic.

On 20/05/2021 at 07:58, Khrone said:

AIGRIND criou o Templário para o mesmo papel

Templar moves away, and stuns for 1.5 seconds, has a silence that picks up in an area 2 meters from the character and cannot select, let's see the warlock, basic stum for 6 continuous seconds, silence and Magic defense reduction by 80% for 12 continuous seconds.I know you can leave the area, but in a large-scale event (70x70 for example) there is no way to move, then there are 2 options or reduce the time of these stuns or fix the redemption ability So that she can remove