zikerob

Strongest classes right now!

Was this helpful?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Was this helpful?

• Yes, it was helpful.
    • no. (why?)

Hi again it's Zikerob!

Today i sat and calculated the classes in the game (Just because  :crazy: LOL).

First i wanted to calculate all the weapon's ¨DPS¨ when i divided damage with hits per second, and with the results Crossbow was the strongest weapon , but when you can dual wield sword had the most ¨DPS¨.  :good:

Then i went to the actual classes. I started to calculate the strongest skill and did that with every class.

Heres the calculations:

Mana: Mana Cost

Recharge: Waiting time in seconds

Damage: Weapon damage multiplayer (+/- = More or less).

BLADE DANCER: Mana: 12, Recharge: 7, Damage: 2x

RANGER: Mana: 12, Recharge: 8, Damage: 2x-

ROGUE: Mana: 12, Recharge: 6, Damage: 2x-

WARLOC: Mana: 12, Recharge: 7, Damage: 3.5x+

MAGE: Mana: 12, Recharge: 7, Damage: 4x-

DRUID: Mana: 13, Recharge: 7, Damage: 3x

SHAMAN: Mana: 13, Recharge: 7, Damage: 3x-

PRIEST: Mana: 14, Recharge: 6, Damage: 3.5x-

NECROMANCER: Mana: 15, Recharge: 7, Damage: 3x-

PALADIN: Mana: 13, Recharge: 7, Damage: 2x-

DEATH KNIGHT: Mana: 11, Recharge: 7, Damage: 2x

BARBARIAN: Mana: 12, Recharge: 7, Damage: 2x-

So if you look at the strongest weapon and class skill:

Blade dancer will have the most ¨DPS¨ and is the strongest melee class, because of his dual wielding weapons and strongest skills.

Rogue comes after blade dancer because of his dual wielding.

Death knight is third because of his strong skills.

But we got ranged classes too:

Ranger is of course the best just because he causes physical damage with his bow/crossbow.

Mage is the strongest magical class in game. He causes 4 times damage, therefor he is the best.

Warlock went to the third place of the magical classes. He does nearly as much damage as Mage, but not enough.

Please Read:

These classes are not the best classes, they are only the strongest ones. :diablo:

I hope this helped, because i calculated every class and wasted so much time! (Just kidding ;) )

You must also calculate heal per second, simulate kiting and controling scenarios, calculate the skill dmg, the health and so on....

This topic only shows the strongest attack, but i will do with others too!

Thanks for the suggestion! ;)

Ok, Idk always understand why a barbarian is always at the bottom  :unknw: the damage is just terrible for a "berserker"

It'a berserker in the reverse order... :facepalm:

Ok, Idk always understand why a barbarian is always at the bottom  :unknw: the damage is just terrible for a "berserker"

It'a berserker in the reverse order... :facepalm:

Y u listen to him? Lol

Barb is one of the best classes after update. High hp, dmg, mdef and def. OP

I agree, barbarian is one of the best classes and have good skills. But this is not about skills or health, this post is about damage.

I will do another post for: Health, skills, healing, pvp and pve!

I totally agree to you both. ;)

Times like these I miss Brdigo

thanks for reminding me of him oh divine centipede slaying warrior! ;D

heres a refresher of the infamous bridgo:

then come kill me already I'm confused a guide, I can be a guide more confusing bet I'm better and stronger than you. newbie

thanks for reminding me of him oh divine centipede slaying warrior! ;D

heres a refresher of the infamous bridgo:

Hahahahaha WE WANT YOU BACK! BRDIGO!

Necro like Eldrimnir from Vortex is seriously OP now especially he team up with a good shaman partner.. :facepalm:

Having a hard time against them when im going random 2v2..their nightmare is like infinite sleep :wacko:

Necro like Eldrimnir from Vortex is seriously OP now especially he team up with a good shaman partner.. :facepalm:

Having a hard time against them when im going random 2v2..their nightmare is like infinite sleep :wacko:

Are you +10 on the best gear in-game? No, then I don't think you would even be meant to beat them. But still, all caster classes are op.

Hi there,

Don't need 10's to kill us, up until two weeks ago I haven't used a single gear over +5 with exception of +9 stave, now since magic power/def update I've been using 7 ammy and 6 rings.. though Caliptra and Pummy my two best shams are much more amped/great charmed than I am.. we do still lose. Our advantage imo other than sham+necro being toughest class combo to begin with is familiarity with each other.

I remember our matches Porksteak, mentioned your name and we both thought it was great xD you gave good fight. Try and find a steady partner, make friends with a necro.. there are some good ones out there nowadays

Hi again it's Zikerob!

Today i sat and calculated the classes in the game (Just because :crazy: LOL).

First i wanted to calculate all the weapon's ¨DPS¨ when i divided damage with hits per second, and with the results Crossbow was the strongest weapon , but when you can dual wield sword had the most ¨DPS¨. :good:

Then i went to the actual classes. I started to calculate the strongest skill and did that with every class.

Heres the calculations:

Mana: Mana Cost

Recharge: Waiting time in seconds

Damage: Weapon damage multiplayer (+/- = More or less).

BLADE DANCER: Mana: 12, Recharge: 7, Damage: 2x

RANGER: Mana: 12, Recharge: 8, Damage: 2x-

ROGUE: Mana: 12, Recharge: 6, Damage: 2x-

WARLOC: Mana: 12, Recharge: 7, Damage: 3.5x+

MAGE: Mana: 12, Recharge: 7, Damage: 4x-

DRUID: Mana: 13, Recharge: 7, Damage: 3x

SHAMAN: Mana: 13, Recharge: 7, Damage: 3x-

PRIEST: Mana: 14, Recharge: 6, Damage: 3.5x-

NECROMANCER: Mana: 15, Recharge: 7, Damage: 3x-

PALADIN: Mana: 13, Recharge: 7, Damage: 2x-

DEATH KNIGHT: Mana: 11, Recharge: 7, Damage: 2x

BARBARIAN: Mana: 12, Recharge: 7, Damage: 2x-

So if you look at the strongest weapon and class skill:

Blade dancer will have the most ¨DPS¨ and is the strongest melee class, because of his dual wielding weapons and strongest skills.

Rogue comes after blade dancer because of his dual wielding.

Death knight is third because of his strong skills.

But we got ranged classes too:

Ranger is of course the best just because he causes physical damage with his bow/crossbow.

Mage is the strongest magical class in game. He causes 4 times damage, therefor he is the best.

Warlock went to the third place of the magical classes. He does nearly as much damage as Mage, but not enough.

Please Read:

These classes are not the best classes, they are only the strongest ones. :diablo:

I hope this helped, because i calculated every class and wasted so much time! (Just kidding ;) )

Hmm, really? Edited by Lady Livina

Wait... Death Knight has higher dmg output than mage? Pff.. Mage has the highest dmg output in the right scenario ;D Also barbarian can probably deal more dmg than dk. 

Nestly will study medical cases of deceases, and will open a necro-institute to research about the verge of death, how to keep one alive, and how to revive him. I garentee it.

btw, Barbs may have low damage.

But they can outtank anything.

When they get damaged, they can heal&buff up

and even if you are on the verge of death. His last wish will allways be fatal to us.

Nestly will study medical cases of deceases, and will open a necro-institute to research about the verge of death, how to keep one alive, and how to revive him. I garentee it.

Lel, wat iz tis :3?

btw, Barbs may have low damage.

But they can outtank anything.

When they get damaged, they can heal&buff up

and even if you are on the verge of death. His last wish will allways be fatal to us.

:) loved it

Some people are chatting about stuff without meeeee :blush:

But anyways, a BD can still destroy anything if its amped and the user knows how to use it

Omg i see tood everywhere o.o

Yes but no . Rangers have possibilities to kill bladedancer in high amp and smart control .

Shield when a ranger uses his K.O skills/traps and when you know that his stuff is disabled (though he is probably hitting you from a distance) rush > ham-burger-string > classic finish with the other stuff :3

Can't say which one is the best. A druid (and any other healer class) can kill everyone when he's only kiting (Honestly only noobs do that, sorry). Mostly BD's are destroying everyone BUT a pro ranger who knows how to handle his skills perfectly (here as example Artezy) can win BD's and all other tanks without even getting touched while a good druid can easily kill rangers. It's like a triangle