Dungeon bug.

REAPER

• Developer

Today when i tryed to go hard mode, a screen popup and said i need to do normal (again) while i already done the quests!

Did you finish previous levels? What about reputation?

• Developer

I done the gatekeeper, and the 3 boss quests at 1st day. And i have all cl done long ago.

And what about other players in your party?

Did they finish dungeons and have proper amount of rep points?

And what about other players in your party?

Did they finish dungeons and have proper amount of rep points?

I dont know that, but even so, why show in my screen?

I aks and they all have confirm the request for dungeon! Only i cant enter. They can go with other player.

• Developer

I dont know that, but even so, why show in my screen?

Just asking. We have to check everything.

Thank you for report, we have to look closer on it.

Happened to me too but a Day before i went HARD Mode and got weapon drop. Next day i got that Popout too (you have to finish normal Mode ). i was like  WTF!!!!!!!

This happened to me and I opened a topic about it. I guess this is why:  You probably have done easy mode once or more after doing hard mode. When you do easy mode (even if you have finished medium before) you will need to finish medium mode again or the game wont let you.

This happened to me and I opened a topic about it. I guess this is why:  You probably have done easy mode once or more after doing hard mode. When you do easy mode (even if you have finished medium before) you will need to finish medium mode again or the game wont let you.

If that is true, they know now where the bug is.

Hello GMs,my Necromancer is having same problem with dungeon's hard level.I have finish normal level quest and othet require quests.Please check this bug.

This happened to me and I opened a topic about it. I guess this is why:  You probably have done easy mode once or more after doing hard mode. When you do easy mode (even if you have finished medium before) you will need to finish medium mode again or the game wont let you.

I never done tower quests,i went to Tower and finished Easy/Normal/Hard. and im not having any issue about it. But my PT members are.

Btw, i havent finished Riff yellow quests yet(i havent submitted Six shadow quests yet but im done on it). So i cant have those tower quests. Maybe it has something to do with those Easy/Normal quests.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem on my dk. Cant enter hard dungeon and I have finished normal dungeon many times.

Doesn't Matter if you finished all dungeons before.

IF U GO EASY ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE TO FINISH NORMAL TOO OR YOU CAN'T ENTER HARD.

Thats the Bug.