[2021.05.17] Event of the week “Rush of Knowledge”: let's gain knowledge by the summer!

Peony

guildevent_02.thumb.png.92b6b5f0b84c4d1b4dc8436864e40bba.png

Friends!

The school year at the School of Magic has just ended, but it is not yet time to ditch the books. We have many more interesting adventures and unforeseen dangers still await you! With new knowledge you become not only smarter, but also so much stronger. You are now in a much better position to punish potential threats. 

Please note that in the following week, you will have a unique opportunity to receive rare books in Dungeons, and have an increased chance for a cherished book as a reward for Guild events or boss defeats in the vastness of Ayvondil. 

Don't forget about the opportunity to earn even more Guild Points for the glory of your union!

• Enhanced Penetration, Enhanced Attack Speed and Enhanced Skill Cooldown expert skill books are added to all mythic Dungeons (drop chance increases with dungeon level);
  • Expert skill books for every class (162 in total!) are added to all hard, heroic and mythic Dungeons;
  • x2 drop chance of Enhanced Critical Hit, Power of Spirit, and Power of Life skill books from treasuries for Invasion of Chaos, Music of Magic and Wild Hunt Guild  guild events;
  • x2 drop chance of Absolute Strength and Might of the Depths non-class skill books from Pirate Chests;
  • x2 drop chance of Magic Extension, Magic ResistancePhysical Protection, Magic Protection, Enhanced Critical Damage, and Enhanced Accuracy books from the OrcinusCaptain Giant Octopus, Engineer, and Black Elm-tree raid bosses;
  • x2 drop chance of skill books for every class from bosses on the Ship Graveyard;
  • x2 Guild Points for completing all Dungeons.

In addition, do not miss the chance to get one of the 15 prizes in the Guild Tournament (counts for the Non-fading Glory achievement):

places 1-3: x3 Crimson Corundums for the victory in the guild tournament and all guild members will get a Gold coffer;
places 4-10: all guild members will get Crimson Corundums and a Silver сoffer;
places 10-15: all guild members will get Crimson Corundums and a Bronze сoffer.

Event time: 17.05 13:00 CEST - 24.05 12:00 CEST

See you in the game!
AIGRIND

Please don't make the players of USA SAPPHIRE SERVER to hope of getting books and lie to us. We all know you guys just fooling us . If you are raised in a good family, then admins I dare you to increase drop rate of books in "US SAPPHIRE" server. I know you guys are racist towards USA. 

I am comparing the drop rate of eu ru in all events. Not only me, lot of players got the knowledge that you guys are being racist towards US server and giving no drop or very less drop compared to eu ru. Fix ur brain please. By the way, Don't think about banning me if u believe there is a freedom of speech in forum.

5 minutes ago, coldeher said:

I am comparing the drop rate of eu ru in all events. Not only me, lot of players got the knowledge that you guys are being racist towards US server and giving no drop or very less drop compared to eu ru. Fix ur brain please. By the way, Don't think about banning me if u believe there is a freedom of speech in forum.

Show me your data then if you compared the drop rate, and it better be good and reliable

46 minutes ago, coldeher said:

Please don't make the players of USA SAPPHIRE SERVER to hope of getting books and lie to us. We all know you guys just fooling us . If you are raised in a good family, then admins I dare you to increase drop rate of books in "US SAPPHIRE" server. I know you guys are racist towards USA. 

;D

most likely drop rates are just changed into system and it changes it to every server simultaneously

44 minutes ago, coldeher said:

Don't think about banning me if u believe there is a freedom of speech in forum.

why would you be banned if you dont break rules

On 5/14/2021 at 1:09 AM, Peony said:

x2 Guild Points for completing all Dungeons.

Hey, it's not x2 gp atm. Can you fix? @Peony@Holmes

That x2 bait I don't believe it, I know 6 years playing you learn hahahaha

Speaking of important issues.. 

1 - When we'll have a Guild level 14 update or if we have it. 

2 - Please don't take out new class "that's not the solution" fix existing skill for a good balanced. 

3 - Improve update on map 2 or Northland. 

Edited by Danfake

4 minutes ago, Danfake said:

2 - Please don't take out new class "that's not the solution" fix existing skill for a good balanced. 

Northland?

8 minutes ago, Danfake said:

please, new classes always give importance, new dps mage for forsakens

norland is a horrible map, play at the bottom of the chest.

3 hours ago, coldeher said:

Such an American post 😄 Where is your data and any proof towards your findings? Perhaps eu and ru people are much more active in the events and spam significantly more, thus the increased drop rate server-wise. There is so much data that needs to be collected in order to make a proper statement that there are differences between the servers and I higly doubt it that you and 'many others' did any sort of proper testing. 

36 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

new dps mage for forsakens

No

No

No

No more staff classes on Forsaken, please, we already have 3 of them :must_resist1:

Edited by Khrone

2 hours ago, Rhaast said:

please, new classes always give importance, new dps mage for forsakens

norland is a horrible map, play at the bottom of the chest.

No we need a physical dmg class not magic dmg class :tellme:

10 hours ago, coldeher said:

Don't think about banning me if u believe there is a freedom of speech in forum.

Freedom of speech requires you to also be respectful of rules and to eventually provide good points to enforce your thesis; it doesn't mean that you're authorized to say anything that comes in your mind. That's just for your information. 

Edited by Higgings
Just a little adjustment

7 hours ago, Danfake said:

Please DON'T !

The idea that level cap for guilds is going to be increased really makes me unable to sleep at night. I pray everynight it never happens.

:omg:

Edited by Arthas

I agree, drop rate is trash in US Server. I've play EU and RUS for testing purpose. I'm seeing many players with mermen set. I know many have non class expert book. Seems like the majority of the unique rare drops are for them while they milking US server player's money. 

29 minutes ago, Speedom said:

I agree, drop rate is trash in US Server. I've play EU and RUS for testing purpose. I'm seeing many players with mermen set. I know many have non class expert book. Seems like the majority of the unique rare drops are for them while they milking US server player's money. 

Jesus

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

May you provide some analytics or datas* which differ from a mere observation lasted maybe 2 minutes every 3-4 days a week and which might strengthen your statement? 

*The process is called "fact checking" 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

May you provide some analytics or datas* which differ from a mere observation lasted maybe 2 minutes every 3-4 days a week and which might strengthen your statement? 

*The process is called "fact checking" 

I don't have time for that. Lol

Drop rate is a big joke doesn't matter in which server you playing. I might miss like maybe 20 times mermen buff,I spammed 4 hours all the time I had mermen buff yet theres not even a single drop. Some ppl are so lucky drop rain to them. About books I don't think I should even start with them. Surely it's not meant for us to have tons of good drops all the time,if it was then mcoin would be meaningless. Yet like i said drop rate is a big joke.

22 minutes ago, HeartsBane said:

Drop rate is a big joke doesn't matter in which server you playing. I might miss like maybe 20 times mermen buff,I spammed 4 hours all the time I had mermen buff yet theres not even a single drop. Some ppl are so lucky drop rain to them. About books I don't think I should even start with them. Surely it's not meant for us to have tons of good drops all the time,if it was then mcoin would be meaningless. Yet like i said drop rate is a big joke.

You don't really want combat to evolve around literally everyone having pretty much 80+ books and no one dies because of all the buffs 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 9:12 AM, Drakoknight said:

You don't really want combat to evolve around literally everyone having pretty much 80+ books and no one dies because of all the buffs 

I'm sure people buying them books with real money and same for people who's buying gold to buy anything in the game. Freaking Warspear black market somewhere out there.

• Akasha unpinned this topic