Substitute for [Signs of Imperishability]

Hindustan

As the recent update has made the use of Signs necessity to stay in the race in this game, I would like to suggest adding a new item corresponding to it.

Features of the new item :

• It will be available in Shops (NPC's) in exchange of gold. (Idk how much. Maybe 1.5-2k per pc.)
  • It will function same as signs but wont be as effective as signs (difference in success percentage)
  • They can be bought in sets (To avoid boredom)
Signs of impershability being only mcoin shop item is hard to get by players who don't buy mcoins or those who don't have facility in their country to buy them. Alot players got gold to buy them but not as much number of players who sell it. They are sold at non-reasonable prices even on signs discount days due to its high demand. It wastes alot of time to find a seller and many times frustrating to players at the end of the day. And if i am not wrong Signs is the one of the reasons why many players have started to dislike this game.

So that's all i got, if anybody got any other suggestions regarding this please do share.

Signs of Imperishability is the veiled game currency regarding Player-Player trade and Customer-Service (Namely Aigrind).

Maybe they would put it but would make too costful and in order for you to use such item as the one you are presenting we would have to either a) spend a lot of real money on this game B) have no life and drown into it. Long story short, things wouldn't change and to avoid harassment they aren't going to implement such.

Even if they implement this, there is  a big problem that can occur.

Your saying this NPC signs will do the same purpose but with lower effect?The effect of signs is absolute. and its effect is to prevent the item from being lost if there is a failure due to amplifying. therefore; the effect would be there is a chance that the item will lost with this npc signs?

Even if they implement this, there is  a big problem that can occur.

Your saying this NPC signs will do the same purpose but with lower effect?The effect of signs is absolute. and its effect is to prevent the item from being lost if there is a failure due to amplifying. therefore; the effect would be there is a chance that the item will lost with this npc signs?

The item may break but wont be lost nor will the amplification value of the item decrease

Signs of Imperishability is the veiled game currency regarding Player-Player trade and Customer-Service (Namely Aigrind).

Maybe they would put it but would make too costful and in order for you to use such item as the one you are presenting we would have to either a) spend a lot of real money on this game B) have no life and drown into it. Long story short, things wouldn't change and to avoid harassment they aren't going to implement such.

Actually i already see many players in world chats ready to spend lakhs of gold on signs and ending up into getting none in their hands. Idk if they are no lifers or spent real money or just "lucky" to get that gold but this item will probably help to make use of that gold

These new kind of signs could be bought with arena points, crimson corundum & gold. If that will happen, then Im going to punch myself and give my vote for WS and even destroy my old character and start over again. So my answer is YES!!! :good:

i thought buyin signs with cc was a far better suggestion but it was totally ignored by them.

So no way this is gonna happen.

But nyway thnx for reminding them that signs are as important as repairs now.

It already costs a fortune to amp weapon using a standard sign. Adding npc signs that have lower percentage? Ah geez, it a nice thought but imagine how many of these signs it will take to +9 or +10.. not to mention your idea conflicts with aigrinds main source of income.

It already costs a fortune to amp weapon using a standard sign. Adding npc signs that have lower percentage? Ah geez, it a nice thought but imagine how many of these signs it will take to +9 or +10.. not to mention your idea conflicts with aigrinds main source of income.

If u want to get +9-10 without paying real money to Aigrind then ofc u should not expect to get that in 2-3days worth of gold farming and as far as income of Aigrind is concerned , i wont be surprised if in 1 more year the no. of players playing the game is reduced to 2M with this AMPtoPlay system

This game is unique cause it can be played on mobile as well as pc , but contents also matter equally. Already watching many quitting and searching better mobile/pc mmo games. Less people who play = Less people who pay

Either that, or adding some sort of substitution in arena shops, trade arena points for those amp items, maybe 1-1.5k per piece, and also sign success rate is already low, making something with lower rate is a catastrophe, but maybe increasing the chance to amp with signs, and a slight increase in coin price, and adding a supstitute ingame would work..

Also like the idea of being able to break but not lose amp lvl or item itself  :good: