Dragons in Warspear Online

Khrone

What do you see in this image?

heroes_battle_1200x630.thumb.png.d3bc6fa9eac0bbacd587ea5d0b9acfbb.png.702085e4a66bc3e6796340b5e765e0fe.png

Just the last 2 classes added, Templar and Chieftain, fighting, right?

Now if you pay attention to this image, between the 2 warriors...

Polish_20210512_104736909.png.899cc330f866415d9c480198465c1083.png

That's it. Dragons. 

But if you analyze the game, there aren't any dragons fighting alongside the Legion (much less the Sentinels), and the greatest dragons in Warspear are Kronus and Garahan.

Kronus is an enemy from Borea, so it is not possible that he (does it have a gender?) has anything to do with the image.

Garahan is the creator of the Forsaken, so he is probably related to these dragons, even though he has never been mentioned much in the missions and not even in the skills of the Forsaken classes, unlike the Chosen, who apart from the Mage, every class has at least 1 skill with the name "Harad".

The Templar even has an ability that summons a statue of him.

So i have 2 theories:

• The next Forsaken class will be dragon-themed. It could be called "Dragon Rider", "Dragon Warrior", "Dragoon" or anything.

Note: Dragoons were actually a type of warrior in real life. 

Spoiler

"Dragoons originally were a class of mounted infantry, who used horses for mobility, but dismounted to fight on foot.

From the early 17th century onward, dragoons were increasingly also employed as conventional cavalry and trained for combat with swords and firearms from horseback."

Source: Wikipedia

• One of the existing 4 Forsaken classes will have a dragon-themed or Garahan-themed skill. If it was a summon, it matches more the Charmer. If it was a mount, it matches more the Death Knight, but i doubt it would be a mount. 

However, on the same image we can see an eagle besides the Chieftain, but he doesn't summon/mounts an eagle, he just has the skill Eagle Eye, so if the dragons of this image was actually added to the game, it wouldn't be necessarily a entity, but instead just an animation from a skill.

2nd Note: I'm not doing this topic just because i made a suggestion about a "Dragon Warrior" class, i just tought it was interesting that the image had dragons. 

So what do you think? Was it just something artistic or AIGRIND gave a spoiler?

Edited by Khrone

4 hours ago, Khrone said:

What do you see in this image?

heroes_battle_1200x630.thumb.png.d3bc6fa9eac0bbacd587ea5d0b9acfbb.png.702085e4a66bc3e6796340b5e765e0fe.png

Just the last 2 classes added, Templar and Chieftain, fighting, right?

Now if you pay attention to this image, between the 2 warriors...

Polish_20210512_104736909.png.899cc330f866415d9c480198465c1083.png

That's it. Dragons. 

But if you analyze the game, there aren't any dragons fighting alongside the Legion (much less the Sentinels), and the greatest dragons in Warspear are Kronus and Garahan.

Kronus is an enemy from Borea, so it is not possible that he (does it have a gender?) has anything to do with the image.

Garahan is the creator of the Forsaken, so he is probably related to these dragons, even though he has never been mentioned much in the missions and not even in the skills of the Forsaken class, unlike the Chosen, who apart from the Mage, each class has at least 1 skill with the name "Harad".

The Templar even has an ability that summons a statue of him.

So i have 2 theories:

• The next Forsaken class will be dragon-themed. It could be called "Dragon Rider", "Dragon Warrior", "Dragoon" or anything.

Note: Dragoons were actually a type of warrior in real life. 

Reveal hidden contents

"Dragoons originally were a class of mounted infantry, who used horses for mobility, but dismounted to fight on foot.

From the early 17th century onward, dragoons were increasingly also employed as conventional cavalry and trained for combat with swords and firearms from horseback."

Source: Wikipedia

• One of the existing 4 Forsaken classes will have a dragon-themed or Garahan-themed skill. If it was a summon, it matches more the Charmer. If it was a mount, it matches more the Death Knight, but i doubt it would be a mount. 

However, on the same image we can see an eagle besides the Chieftain, but he doesn't summon/mounts an eagle, he just has the skill Eagle Eye, so if the dragons of this image was actually added to the game, it wouldn't be necessarily a entity, but instead just an animation from a skill.

2nd Note: I'm not doing this topic just because i made a suggestion about a "Dragon Warrior" class, i just tought it was interesting that the image had dragons. 

So what do you think? Was it just something artistic or AIGRIND gave a spoiler?

make it short, allow us to assert dominance and ride kronus

i would kinda like the idea but there is a total lack of dragons in godroath, and also the dragons seems a very rare thing, so i would rather consider have it as specalization of the deathknight for when u fight down kronus and use it as possibility fo- wait, i got a new suggestion, subclasses unlocked by special actions, in this way we can have way more differentiation 

7 minutes ago, lore said:

make it short, allow us to assert dominance and ride kronus

i would kinda like the idea but there is a total lack of dragons in godroath, and also the dragons seems a very rare thing, so i would rather consider have it as specalization of the deathknight for when u fight down kronus and use it as possibility fo- wait, i got a new suggestion, subclasses unlocked by special actions, in this way we can have way more differentiation 

Nah, i doubt things like subclasses/specializations would happen on Warspear

10 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Nah, i doubt things like subclasses/specializations would happen on Warspear

Would be neat though. 

Considering that fantasy has tons of dragons (look at dnd) they have been a staple of fantasy and is in many cultures such as Christianity with Lucifer turning into a dragon to fight Michael. China having serpentine dragons giving people wisdom and knowledge. And the Aztecs showing many gods as dragons of various alignments

I always wondered why the Forsaken had no Garahan or dragon-related skills in general (apart from the Death Knight, who has some type of wings).

The same goes for the Firstborn who have no Nuadu-related skills.

Edited by Khrone

35 minutes ago, Khrone said:

I always wondered why the Forsaken had no Garahan or dragon-related skills in general (apart from the Death Knight, who has some type of wings).

The same goes for the Firstborn who have no Nuadu-related skills.

Exhalation was mentioned in the Story of Warspear app. It was used to corrupt King Orin 

16 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Exhalation was mentioned in the Story of Warspear app. It was used to corrupt King Orin 

So the head that appears on the animation is actually Orin's/Garahan's face, or just an ugly ghostly face?

Also, it looks like the Death Knight is the class that is most related to Garahan...

Exhalation of Darkness = Garahan's exhalation

Dark Shield = The animation is literally a pair of wings

Sharp Shadow = It has a blade-like animation and regenerates Health if used under the effect of Saturation. Maybe it is a bite?

Knight's Curse = Fire. That's it. The Death Knight exhales fire.

You know what? Forget the Death Knight's Horse.

We're going to ride a fricking dragon.

Edited by Khrone

3 minutes ago, Khrone said:

So the head that appears on the animation is actually Orin's/Garahan's face, or just an ugly ghostly face?

Also, it looks like the Death Knight is the class that is most related to Garahan...

And to think that death defeated the knight heim kkkkkkkk

• 4 weeks later...

You can try, AIGRIND...252112646_spear_1200630.thumb.png.aecde6e34a333a11cc81960e6d91a040.png.46f06c3c56dc5cd8e37cc20c3926bbc0.png

BUT YOU WON'T HIDE IT FROM ME!

Polish_20210610_075728270.png.87b903580866a37b3498d80e7136642f.png

Source: 

Spoiler

Edited by Khrone

1 hour ago, Khrone said:

You can try, AIGRIND...252112646_spear_1200630.thumb.png.aecde6e34a333a11cc81960e6d91a040.png.46f06c3c56dc5cd8e37cc20c3926bbc0.png

BUT YOU WON'T HIDE IT FROM ME!

Polish_20210610_075728270.png.87b903580866a37b3498d80e7136642f.png

Source: 

Reveal hidden contents

But what about DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS?!