How/what are these quests?

Dark_Oblivion666

Question

I hear about players asking about Lab quest, what is it? also, how do you get the Tower quests, I thought it was open for everyone, but, obviously not :nea:

19 answers to this question

Lab quests you get when you are level 18, at the lab ;D (and probably finished all camp legion-quests?)

The tower quests you get when you have finished the vitold/power of ravva-quest in norlant swamp.

No, only the vitold-quest and the power of ravva (you get this quest when you finish the vitold-quest). This last quest you have to report in camp legeon/riff.

You need luck for it... Vitold is somewhere in the normal-swamp area (not kotta-area). Random teleports... the quest is go to kotta and report at kepala. Kepala gives power of ravva, and you need to random teleport to the hydra-area. A little higher than the hydra-call you find the stone. Back to kotta, and back to riff/legeon. Done ;)

Does anyone knows how to get the vitold-quest available? Need to finish 6-shadows or something?

Need to finish 6-shadows.

Yep, every single yellow quest of Irselnort must be finished (excluding "Astral labyrinth").

hmm.. is there lab yellow quests? I've never seen one, just the blue daily quests