'Berengar's Tower' Guide

katerine

Опубликованное фото

Hello everyone,

This guide is about game's latest instance dungeon the 'Berengar's tower 'including it's features in details.

FEATURES:

1)Introduction & Location of Berengar's Tower.

2)Require quests & Faction reputations for different levels of difficulty.

3)Team making.

4)Tower's quests & tasks.

5)Rewards.

1)INTRODUCTION & LOCATION OF BERENGAR'S TOWER :

Berengar tower is the new instance dungeon type of game.Here Instance dungeons refers to such such dungeons or areas where only one individual or party can enter at one time or which is only available to one party without being interference of another players.Here you will able to combat with different monsters with their own skills and find quests and chance of getting valueble rewards of the arinar.It also includes collection of guild points as quests rewards for players.Exciting,right!So let me guide you to this place.

As you're new in this World of arinar,you may wonder where is this Berengar's tower ? No worries! Here is the the location:

Опубликованное фото

(Berengar's tower lies in central of Irsenolt isle)

You will find Berengar's tower in the Irsenolt Isle.If you're playing Firstborn (Elves) or Chosen classes, just click on your Map and find 'Ruins of Gramal' just above the last town of Sentinals,Kamp-Riff.Go to your game screen click MENU>MAPS>MY MAPS>IRSENOLT>RUINS OF GRAMAL. There will be a passage for the Berengar's tower. Likewise,if you're playing Mountain Clans( Mc) or Forsaken classes there is a passage from 'Sanctuary of Spirits',right side of Camp of Legions.Be careful with the Guardians of tower & Evil Wisps while you passing the north plateau & south plateau!

2)REQUIRE QUESTS AND FACTION REPUTATIONS FOR DIFFERENT LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY:

Instance dungeons such as Berengar's tower are based on time with different levels of difficulty. Each Level have different requirements such Heroes Level,Chain less league Reputations,Norlant swamps and limit time period set.Here in following:

Once you completed yellow Norlant Swamps quests Such as ECHO OF CENTURIES>  VITOLD'S PAIN > RAVVA'S POWER and met The Chainless League in Nadir Sard ,you'll be available to find quest  BERENGAR'S TOWER in Kamp Riff from NPC Rolu-Arhn for Sentinels and in Camp of legions from NPC Helg for the Legions.

After,you get the quest ' Berengar's Tower' you'll need to go find Berengar's Spirit in the Berengar's Tower. There you'll get new Quest to find the Gatekeeper's Casket.For it, you have to go Astral Labyrinth.Make party with your guild mates or friends who can help you getting there.

Опубликованное фото

Once you reach there,kill the Gatekeeper.Remember Only one player will get casket at one kill,no need to panic if you don't get at one time Kill the Gatekeeper again.Take the casket and it's time to find way towards NPC Berengar's spirit in tower again who will tell you to report your mission back to NPC Rolu-Arhn/ Helg.

From NPC Rolu-Arhn for Sentinels and respectively from NPC Helg you'll get new mission  'THE LEAGUE'S FAVOUR'.  Find your way back to tower again this time and you'll find New NPC Mastaf from whom you'll get the further three more new quests which requires different Levels of Heroes,Faction Reputation and limited time to complete.

There are three Levels of Difficulty in Berengar's tower:

- EASY LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY :

Опубликованное фото

This level requires hero level to be 16 and Norlant Quests as mentioned on above feature.Here any player who met chainless faction in Nadir Sard can enter this level and no chainless reputation is require as it says -5000 i.e that means any player who haven't finished the veryfirst quests of Chainless league quests such as Granite Guard for Sentinels and respectively Genie for legions can also enter this easy level.Good news!

As we already know the instance dungeon such as Berengar's tower are based on time i.e you have to reach the monsters & bosses in given time applying for all levels of Difficulty.And not to forget in order to enter every level you need one Seeker's stamina.Each Seeker's stamina are replenish free by game or you can refill through using Seeker's stamina Elixir.Each Elixir gives you five staminas.

Опубликованное фото

Amount of seeker's stamina use depends upon Level of difficulty and player's skills to complete the task in given time.

For example,

In this Easy level,good party can complete in 10 minutes i.e he only needed one seeker's stamina in order to complete quest tasks.Whereas another party may not able to make it and may need two seeker's stamina instead as they will exceeds the given time 10 minutes.

- NORMAL LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY:

Опубликованное фото

(Picture shows chainless league done player on left side and player who still need to be done on right side)

To enter this level one's Hero level should be level 18 and this is the level where Chainless league faction reputation needed as it requires -3600 reputations including Norlant swamps quests mentioned above.That means any player who have completed the Chainless league questslike Lake elemental for sentinels and respectively Dinalt the ghost Walker for Legions gaining -3600 Faction reputation can enter this level.

-HARD LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY:

Опубликованное фото

To enter this level of difficulty, including Norlant Swamp quests mention above,One's hero level must be level 19 and complete chainless faction reputation of -1450 i.e Players who have finish the fifth quests of chainless league like Griduar for sentinels and Gariel,the fiery demoness for Legions will be able to enter this level.Plus in order to enter this level you need first to complete the yellow quest 'Evil flame' which is in normal level given by NPC Mastaf.

3)TEAM MAKING:

Making good team or party for instance dungeons is very necessary in order for successful of quests in appropriate given time.

For any level of difficulty for my view each party should consists of:

- Two Tanks with good physical defense and High physical damage

(One Melee heroes like Barbarian/Dark Knightt/Bladedancer/Paladin with one Ranger/Rogue/Warrlock/Mage).

-Tankers can substitute by any classes mentioned above depending upon their defense and damaging capabilities.

- Two Healers with good Magic powers for higher heal or  damage.(Shamans/Druids).

-One supporting Healer with good shield and high magic power (Necromancer/Priest).

**Few Tips while your team carries out through the dungeons:

-Tankers should be fast leading the team and he should be well  aware with which monsters to kill and which not to to save the time.

-Healers should heal continuously and avoid to take monsters alone himself.This way you could lead your team mates die as you'll be focussing healing yourself.

-It is likely if all team members killed together one monster together, it is usually fast and can complete in time.

-Every seconds in dungeons is crucial, be focus on it and try do chat less unless you want spend more seeker's stamina elixir.Most of players do that knowingly and unknowingly.

- Minions are very helpful (Merman,Plague Witch doctor,Cat charmer).

If Any player die,they'll respawning back to respawn statue back to town and he/she will need a Seeker's stamina to enter again but If they use Revive scrolls or miracle coins he/she will revived  near golden portal from where the floor on which he dead begins.

Remember if your exceeds more than time given to complete,in your screen you need to click okay to continue by using one stamina.If you mis click then you'll be teleport outside the tower's dungeon and you'll need one stamina and you have to come all over again alone which is much hectic and chance of dying over again.So in order to avoid it,check the time in your screen often.

4) TOWER'S QUESTS:

Once you get Gatekeeper's Casket.You will find three new yellow quests from NPC Mastaf at the Berengar's tower.Here follows in particular levels of difficulty:

STORMS OF ETERNAL WINTER:

Опубликованное фото

(Fjalar)

This is the first yellow quests of tower.In order to complete this quest,your party have to enter the easy level of difficulty.Once you create your own party,Click on Fight.Wait for your team members to accept it.All the members should present within Berengar's tower area.In order to enter every party member should require and fulfil above features in Easy level of difficulty or else they will not able to enter.The green tick mark on members shows they'd click on fight.Once you entered the instance dungeon,your given time will starts i.e 10 minutes.

On the First floor of the Dungeon,you will be given task to complete in order to open the Golden portal which allows you to teleport further deep inside dungeons.Instance dungeons have floors differ from different level of Difficulty.

Опубликованное фото

(Note: Red lining boundary indicates different floor area)

In the Easy level of difficulty of Berengar's tower,there are two floors.When you will teleport inside the dungeon,you will on first floor where you need to kill Eight Zwerg warriors and Seven Zwerg shamans.Remember,your task will be only to kill this creatures for open the Golden portal.

Killing other monsters and creatures is in vain and time consuming.

Опубликованное фото

(From left to right: Zwerg Warrior,Zwerg Shaman and Thurse Shaman)

Once,you complete the task in the first floor,the golden portal will be activated.Click on it to enter the second floor of Dungeon.

In the second floor your task will to kill five Thruce shamans and the Boss,Fjalar.

When you complete killing those shamanism,you can go kill the boss Fjalar.Remember this boss has its own skill like illusionary chain skill like those of Mage class which will push you and your friends away distance from it.

Опубликованное фото

(illusionary chains)

Опубликованное фото

To avoid illusionary chain of Fjalar,the tank (including Range tanks) and other melee class have to stand at that point as shown in picture.From this point the boss illusionary chain effect would not led push you away and you can kill it easily in given time.

Once,you completed killing the boss don't forget to pick your quest item,Storm Tambourine.If you have'nt got it in one kill,try it again by entering tower next time.

Опубликованное фото

There will Creset of the tower which have valueble drops from potions,spheres to different accesories & armours.Click on it,to take your surprise reward!

Once,you got your quest item and check the creset,find your way out from dungeon by clicking on portal which leds you out before the times out!

Bring the quest item back to NPC Mastaf,you will find new quest for the next level.

EVIL FLAME:

Опубликованное фото

(Stonecruncher)

Evil flame is the second yellow quest you get from NPC Mastaf of Berengar's Tower for the Normal level of difficulty.

This level have three floors where difficulty is bit more as compared to last easy level where you will have to combat with new creatures,she-wolves which have their skill like scatter shot of Ranger class and Lightening blast that of shaman's.You need to watch out for it!

Опубликованное фото

When you teleport inside the first floor of this level dungeon.You will be given task to kill 15 Hunter she-wolves to activate the golden portal for next floor.

The time given for this level is 11 minutes.Tanks have to be fast killing same monsters and healers keep continuing healing.

Note:Any healer classes like Shamans and Priests have to be careful while using earthquake or tears which may hit other mobs as there are bit more in number in this level and attacks you.Rather than risking your party tanks Health low and own Health,you better simply keep healing the tanks and attack the same adds.

Skillls are Nightmares,roots,Lightening blasts,gouge on otherhand is helpful.

Опубликованное фото

(From left to right: Hunter she-wolves,Warrior she-wolves and Valkyrie she-wolves)

When you done the tasks ,golden portal will lead you to second floor where you will given task to kill 15 Warrior she-wolves.

And in third floor you will need to kill 5 Valkyrie she-wolves and Stonecruncher.

**Note:In this Floor there will be Six Valkyrie she-wolves.Your task will be only to kill five Valkyrie she-wolves.Do not kill the 6th as its waste of time.

After killing five Valkyrie-she wolves ,you will find therere are two Stonecruncher's gatekeepers and Stonecruncher itself.You will need to kil the stonecruncher's gatekeepers first.This Gatekeepers have skill such like word power of Priest which exausts energy of players and secondly Fear like those of Warlocks.Don't forget to bring few energy potions.It may require.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

(word power,Fear,hamstring)

Stonecruncher have its own skill i.e Hamstring like those of bladedancer.Once you killed it,check the stonecruncher and take the quest item,Opal of Evil Flame.

Опубликованное фото

If you didn't get it,try again next time.This quest item is necessary to open the new hard level.

Take the quest item and find your way back to NPC Mastaf.Once Evil flame is done,you will find the next quest.

Do not forget to check creset of the tower.

JAGGERNAUT'S RAGE:

Опубликованное фото

(Jaggernaut)

Jaggernaut rage is the third yellow quest you get after completion of Evil flame from NPC Mastaf in the Berengar's tower.For that you need to click on hard level of difficulty im tower.The time given for this level is 12 minutes.

Опубликованное фото

In this level,there are three floors.In the first floor you need to complete task of killing 15 Augur reruits to open the golden portal.

When you reach second floor,you need to kill fifteen more Augur Haspatus in order to open the golden portal for third floor.

Опубликованное фото

(From left to right: Augur recruit,Augur Haspatus and Augur Triarus)

On entering the third and last floor you need to kill Five Augur Triarus and Jaggernaut,the boss of this level.

Опубликованное фото

(lightening blast)

Опубликованное фото

Jaggernaut has its own skill like Lightning blast of shaman.Healers should keep healing and any tank should try to be at bottom of platform as it is chance of getting lightening blast at up and attack by those adds.This boss is hard to kill in one stamina,so be sure you click on the right time to refill your stamina to continue and to avoid teleport yourself back outside which would be time taking for your party.Once you killed Jaggernaut,check the quest item,Jaggernaut's core in order to finish it.

Опубликованное фото

Take the quest item,Jaggernaut's core and go back to NPC Mastaf to finish the quest.

5)REWARDS:

When you finish doing all yellow quests in the tower,you can enter the tower as long as you got staminas.Berengar's tower have many Unique quality and valueble items as rewards varies from different levels of difficulty.

REWARDS FOR EASY LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY:

In this level rewards you will get possible chance of getting unique such like Level 16 rings,cloaks/cape and other equipments.

Опубликованное фото

REWARDS FOR NORMAL LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY:

In this level rewards you will get possible chance of getting Level 18 Heroic quality equipments.

Опубликованное фото

REWARDS FOR HARD LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY:

In this level rewards you will get possible chance of getting Level19 weapons,Amulets and other unique quality equipments.

Опубликованное фото

Beside getting above drops,you get consumable items like different kind of potions.

Опубликованное фото

Other than those rewards,Instance dungeon like Berengar's tower have guild point rewards on completion of tasks varies from different levels of difficulty,as follows:

LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY                        GUILD POINTS REWARD

1)Easy                                                              28

2)Normal                                                            46

3)Hard                                                              76

Thanks for reading,i hope my guide did help you.Good luck for the game. :)

please include quest rewards and if there are any quests after "Jaggernaut's Rage"

maybe include the safespot for the easy boss too  :blush:

please include quest rewards and if there are any quests after "Jaggernaut's Rage"

maybe include the safespot for the easy boss too  :blush:

Safespot for Easy added.

Duh,there are only three level of difficulty now in BG Tower and three yellow quests.Idk if they might add Heroic level after Hard but as i know there is none after Jaggernaut at mean time!

Really up to topic! good work  :good: :yahoo:

Ty,Dupeali ;D

I Like it, good work.

I Would post this up in the guides section of forum if i were in your shoes. Plenty of good information that shouldn't be hiding in the contest section.

:shok: :good: :good: :good:

Thanks. :friends:

I Like it, good work.

I Would post this up in the guides section of forum if i were in your shoes. Plenty of good information that shouldn't be hiding in the contest section.

Thanks for your suggestions. ;D

I Like it, good work.

Can you add someone's guide to "Guides" section if he asked that ?

Yeap, I guess we could handle that

the best guides I've seen ;)

ty again ;D

а по русски слабо написать?

Sorry, i can't type in Russian.But i can help you, may be with help using translation. :)

Easy enough to edit initial post, ctrl+a then ctrl+c, create a new topic in guides forum and ctrl+v.

I will try post this guide,just that i m not good enough at this ,there are many good guides there too but i will try my best to guide.Thanks for your suggest,i really appreciate.

• 3 months later...

Update it :blush: Heroic

Kate has left the game, as I know you know that.

Any other info you need, feel free to use the "Pm" function, please :)  .

So I think this is the other info, okays, I'll start working on it if I got time, because there're more than 1m things in my head I must do.

Опубликованное фото

Hello,

In continue, with the recent update of new level of Berengar's Tower. Here is the guide of Heroic level of difficulty.

WREATH OF THE MOON :

Опубликованное фото

(Asterius)

In order to enter this level of Berengar's tower level, you must finish all previous levels i.e, Easy,Normal,Hard including all required quests like Norlant Swamp Yellow quests.The time given to complete the level task is 20 minutes.

Опубликованное фото

Players level recommended for this level is level 20.This level is no ordinary level.It has more obstacles and have more difficulty than previous levels.But as there is saying, nothing is impossible if you've good team that will make it.So,let's continue the guide with team making which is very crucial for this level.

TEAM FORMATION/ PARTY MAKING :

For this level,there is few change in number of the monsters and obstacles.So,It is hard to complete in one staminas for many of players.There can be different party formation possible having both healing class and the damaging class like melees or ranges depending on Player's abilities and their Strong Gears.Here is my version of team making,which can complete the heroic level with two staminas very easily.

A) FORMATION 1 : 2 Tanks/1 Main Healer / 2 Supporting Healer.

1) 2 Tanks : One Paladin /Or Bladedancer / Or Barbarian / Or Darknight .

One Supporting good defense ,Heavy armour melees like Bladedancer /Or Paladin / Or Barbarian / Or Semi-Tank class Rogue can be used.In this case,Rogue should be cautious and well aware he is supporting  not Tanker as they're not suitable due to less physical defense as this level is about it.

Note: High Damaging range classes like Range heroes like,Ranger, Mage ,Warlock are bad combo as there is chance of getting agro due to their more damaging capability.

2) 1 Main Healer :Druid / Shaman with good magic damage for good healing.

3) 2 Supporting Classes :Two Priests / Two Necromancers with good Magic damage,good Shield .Priests with having expert skill Valor Aura for addition more heal for team mates and for increasing damage.

B) FORMATION 2 :

This formation is best for players who want to complete in two staminas with no rush and easily.Moreover it is safe and sound tactic.

1) 1 Tanker : One Paladin /Or Bladedancer / Or Barbarian / Or Darknight .

2) 2 Main Healers / Or 1 Supporting Healer : Two Druids / Shamans with good magic damage and good physical defense.

Or One Main healer Class like Shaman or Druid can be replace by one supporting healing classes like Priest or Necromancer.

3) 2 Supporting Healers : Two priests with Expert skill / Necromancer with good magic damage and good shields.

TIPS { DOs & DO NOTs } :

FOR HEALERS

1) Healer classes like Shaman should avoid using Earthquake and Priests should avoid using Harad's tears due to which you can risk not yourself but your team members life too. Remember,if you die in mid of way it is hard and not quite possible to return to your party if you're not using life scroll to revive.This will consume your time and may require additional Staminas. Your objective is to be supportive to the party.

2) Let your tanker lead you first and stop attacking any untouched monsters which your tanker haven't attack yet.This way you will get attack by other monsters and you can die.

3) Keep Healing your tank and other party members whose health is low and try to chat less.As again Berengar's tower is about given time availability.The less you chat,more will you'll be focus.

Опубликованное фото

(Picture showing how healers should cross to avoid the Minotaur's Oven)

4)In this level of Berengar's tower,unlike previous levels you'll find Minotaur's Oven ( The Bull head).It is nothing but a booby trap.If you stay near it,your health will reduce 200+. It is best if you follow above route to cross it.While,you get near it your health will be low and you'll be focussing healing yourself but not your tank.This way whole hunt could be failure.

5) Shamans shouldn't use Lightening Blast on the monster that your tanker is attacking.Because of that it can go near the Minotaur's Oven.Plus it is time consuming. Instead,use lightening blast on other unwanted monsters who is attacking your tanker or team mate.

6)Druids ,Necromancers can use Nightmares,Forest songs and Roots while running to help your tank lead easily and safe.

FOR TANKS:

1) You should be fast leading and well known of which monsters to kill and which not to.This way you can safe time.

2) Use Taunt / Provocation / Aggression to take the monsters in the corner first and avoid to tank in middle from Minotaur's Oven.

Опубликованное фото

(Picture showing how a Tanker should tank in corner to avoid the Minotaur's Oven damage).

3)Use skills which helps in escaping like Rush of Bladedancer, Fetter Of Justice of Paladin, Charge of Barbarian to avoid the attacks by many monsters at same time.

Опубликованное фото

Like Previous two levels normal and Hard levels,in this level there are three floors and having additional floor separate for Boss, Asterius.

Опубликованное фото

(Picture showing; 1) First Floor MINOTAUR HELOT, 2) Second Floor MINOTAUR PELTAST and  3) Third floor MINOTAUR HOPLITE.)

On entering Heroic level of difficulty, at first floor you'll be given task to task to kill 15 Minotaur Helot,Minotaur with one handed sword in order to activate Golden Portal to go further deep in the dungeon.

Tanker,taunt/agro the Monster to the corner like shown on above picture to avoid getting more damages from Minotaur's Oven.

Healers should keep healing/shield the Tanker and avoid attacking other unnecessary monsters to avoid killing yourselves.Once you finished killing 15 Minotaur Helot the golden portal and cross to second floor.

In second floor, You've to kill 15 of Minotau Peltast,the ones with One handed Mace and Shield and in third,you've to kill 15 of Minotaur Hoplite,the ones having One handed sword and Shield.

When you'll finish this golden portal will be opening to Asterius's floor.

TACTICS REQUIRED FOR KILLING ASTERIUS AND IT'S GUARDS:

Опубликованное фото

(Picture showing Asterius with two Guard Asteria and two Hound Asteria)

When you enter the Asterius's floor there will be 4 monsters guarding.

For TEAM FORMATION 1,Party having two melees (One main Tanker, One supporting Tank)  Healers heal,Shield The Main Tanker.Main Tanker should hit the Boss first.When Tanker attacks all the guards will attack him.So to help him,the support Tank should attack one of Guard Asteria and help the Main Tanker by Taunt/Aggression but not attacking the boss.Meanwhile one Priests and Necromancer should shield the support tank and heal the Main Tanker.

For TEAM FORMATION 2, Tank should attack the Boss,Asterius first and meanwhile One Druid/Priest Or Shaman/Necromancer should one guard asteria.

The Tanker and all party members should attack same and kill One of Guard Asteria first.It have own skill Gouge like that of Rogues.

Опубликованное фото

Note: Necromancer / Druids should use Nightmares and Forest song to avoid boss attacking your tank.

Kill all the guards first then the boss.

Once,you kill the boss you'll get Quest item,Wreath Of The Moon to finish the Yellow quest for this level .If you don't get in one kill,try again next time.

Опубликованное фото

(Quest item for yellow quest 'wreath of the Moon')

MINIONS :Should Use:

Опубликованное фото

ATTACKERS:These minions have good damage abilities. It can help kill monsters and guards faster.

Опубликованное фото

HEALERS: Known for their,healing this minions are best.

Note:Use ice Queen in Asterius's floor only.

Shouldn't Use:

Опубликованное фото

Most of these minions takes damage of monsters to themselves which will require addition to heal for them.So it's foolishness to waste them,it's suicide mission.Unless you want to waste. Healers should be focus in healing tanks not the minions.

Avoid using Lightening Spirit and Dead Huntsmen which will make monsters move.This way tanks may face difficult killing and he/she will move near the Minotaur oven causing more damage by it.

REWARDS:

In this level,as rewards you'll get Level 20 armours having three stats and Level 19 Purple Berengar's Weaponshaving Four stats.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

In addition to Potions,Spheres,in recent update of Craft now you get different catalysts for crafting work as rewards.

Опубликованное фото

Not to forget,You get more guild points for players who wants to make more Guild points.

LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY                                      GUILD POINTS

Heroic                                                                    150 

Thanks once again .Hope it helps you.Good luck for the game. ::)

Опубликованное фото

Hello,

In continue, with the recent update of new level of Berengar's Tower. Here is the guide of Heroic level of difficulty.

- HEROIC LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY :

Опубликованное фото

(Asterius)

In order to enter this level of Berengar's tower level, you must finish all previous levels i.e, Easy,Normal,Hard including all required quests that of Norlant Swamp yellow quests.The time given to complete the level task is 20 minutes.

Опубликованное фото

Players level recommended for this level is level 20.This level is no ordinary level.It has more obstacles and have more difficulty than previous levels.But as there is saying, nothing is impossible if you've good team that will make it.So,let's continue the guide with team making which is very crucial for this level.

TEAM/PARTY MAKING :

For this level,there is few change in number of the monsters and obstacles.So,It is hard to complete in one staminas for many of players.There can be different party formation possible having both healing class and the damaging class like melees or ranges depending on Player's abilities and their Strong Gears.Here is my version of team making,which can complete the heroic level with two staminas very easily.

A) FORMATION 1 : 2 Tanks/1 Main Healer / 2 Supporting Healer.

1) 2 Tanks : One Paladin /Or Bladedancer / Or Barbarian / Or Darknight .

One Supporting good defense ,Heavy armour melees like Bladedancer /Or Paladin / Or Barbarian / Or Semi-Tank class Rogue can be used.In this case,Rogue should be cautious and well aware he is supporting  not Tanker as they're not suitable due to less physical defense as this level is about it.

Note: High Damaging range classes like Range,Mage are bad combo as there is chance of getting agro due to more damaging capability of them.

2) 1 Main Healer : Druid / Shaman with good magic damage for good healing.

3) 2 Supporting Classes : Two Priests / Necromancers with Magic damage,good Shield and having expert skill Valor Aura for addition more heal for team mates and for increasing damage.

B) FORMATION 2 :

This formation is best for players who want to complete in two staminas with no rush and easily.Moreover it is safe and sound tactic.

1) 1 Tanker : One Paladin /Or Bladedancer / Or Barbarian / Or Darknight .

2) 2 Main Healers / Or 1 Supporting Healer : Two Druids / Shamans with good magic damage and good physical defense.

Or One Main healer Class like Shaman or Druid can be replace by one supporting class.

3) 2 Supporting Healers : Two priests with Expert skill / Necromancer with good magic damage and good shields.

TIPS { DOs & DO NOTs } :

FOR HEALERS

1) Healer classes like Shaman should avoid using Earthquake and Priests should avoid using Harad's tears due to which you can risk not yourself but your team members. Remember,if you die in mid of way it is hard and not quite possible to return to your party if you're not using life scroll to revive.This will consume your time. Your objective is to be supportive to the party.

2) Let your tanker lead you first and stop attacking any untouched monsters which your tanker haven't attack yet.This way you will get attack by other monsters and you can die because of your foolishness.

3) Keep Healing your tank and other party members whose health is low and try to chat less.As again Berengar's tower is about given time availability.The less you chat,more will you'll be focus.

Опубликованное фото

(Picture showing how healers should avoid the Minotaur's Oven)

4)In this level of Berengar's tower,unlike previous levels you'll find Minotaur's Oven.It is nothing but a booby trap.If you stay near it,your health will reduce 200+. It is best if you follow above route to cross it.While,you get near it your health will be low and you'll be focussing healing yourself but not your tank.This way whole hunt could be failure.

5) Shamans shouldn't use Lightening Blast on the monster that your tanker is attacking.Because of that it can go near the Minotaur's Oven.Plus it is time consuming. Instead,use lightening blast on other unwanted monsters who is attacking your tanker or team mate.

6)Druids ,Necromancers can use Nightmares and Roots while running to help your tank lead easily and safe.

FOR TANKS:

1) You should be fast leading and well know of which monsters to kill and which not.This way you can safe time.

2) Use Taunt / Provocation / Aggression to take the monsters in the corner first and avoid to tank in middle from Minotaur's Oven.

Опубликованное фото

(Picture showing how a Tanker should tank in corner to avoid the Minotaur's Oven damage).

3)Use skills which helps in escaping like Rush of Bladedancer, Fetter Of Justice of Paladin , Charge of Barbarian to avoid mass attacking of many monsters at same time.

Опубликованное фото

Like Previous two levels normal and Hard levels,in this level there are three floors and having additional floor separate for Asterius.

Опубликованное фото

(Picture showing;First Floor MINOTAUR HELOT, Second Floor MINOTAUR PELTAST and Third floor MINOTAUR HOPLITE.

On entering Heroic level of difficulty, at first floor you'll be given task to task to kill 15 Minotaur Helot,Minotaur with one handed sword in order to activate Golden Portal to go further deep in the dungeon.

Tanker,taunt/agro the Monster to the corner like shown on above picture to avoid getting more damages from Minotaur's Oven.

Healers should keep healing/shield the Tanker and avoid attacking other unnecessary monsters to avoid killing yourselves.Once you finished killing 15 Minotaur Helot the golden portal and cross to second floor.

In second floor, You've to kill 15 of Minotau Peltast,the ones with One handed Mace and Shield and in third,you've to kill 15 of Minotaur Hoplite,the ones having One handed sword and Shield.

When you'll finish this golden portal will be opening to Asterius's floor.

TACTICS REQUIRED FOR KILLING ASTERIUS AND IT'S GUARDS:

Опубликованное фото

(Picture showing Asterius with two Guard Asteria and Hound Asteria)

When you enter the Asterius's floor there will be 4 monsters guarding.

For TEAM FORMATION 1,Party having two melee (One main Tanker, One supporting Tank)  Healers heal,Shield The Main Tanker.Main Tanker should hit the Boss first.When Tanker attacks all the guards will attack him.So to help him,the support Tank should attack one of Guard Asteria and help the Main Tanker by Taunt/Aggression but not attacking the boss.Meanwhile one Priests and Necromancer should shield the support tank and heal the Main Tanker.

The Tanker and all party members should attack same and kill One of Guard Asteria.It have own skill Gouge like that of Rogues.

Опубликованное фото

Kill all the guards first then the boss.

Once,you kill the boss you'll get Quest item,Wreath Of The Moon to finish the Yellow quest for this level .If you couldn't get in one kill,try again next time.

MINIONS :

Should Use:

Опубликованное фото

These minions have good damage abilities. It can help kill monsters and guards faster.

Опубликованное фото

Known for their,healing this minions are best.

Note: Use ice Queen in Asterius's level.

Shouldn't Use:

Опубликованное фото

Most of inflict damage to themselves which will require to heal them.So it's foolishness to waste them killing for nothing. Healers should be focus in healing tanks not minions.

Avoid using Lightenings Spirit and Dead Huntsmen to make move the monsters attacking by Tanks.This way tanks will be facing difficult killing and move near the Minotaur oven.

REWARDS:

In this level you'll get Level 20 armours having three stats and Level 19 Purple Weapons having Four stats.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

In addition to Potions,Spheres,in recent update of Craft now you get different catalysts for crafting work as rewards.

s

Опубликованное фото

Not to forget,You get more guild points.

LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY                                        GUILD POINTS

Heroic                                                                      150 

Thanks once again .Hope it helps you.Good luck for game. ::)

Your guide is brilliant once again sis!

I hope we see you again in game, cya! :)

Sincerely,

X(Best friend ;) )

Awesome guide and wow at  the collection of rewards ,never saw them all together :D

in party making section necros need shields :shok:  i think u meant defence :/

Your guide is brilliant once again sis!

I hope we see you again in game, cya! :)

Sincerely,

X(Best friend ;) )

thanks, Brother.

good guide! thanks a lot :)

My pleasure.

Awesome guide and wow at  the collection of rewards ,never saw them all together :D

in party making section necros need shields :shok:  i think u meant defence :/

Nope.I mean 'Bone Shield' .Use common sense,how can Necromancer use Melees's shield.

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

You are just the best, you helped me to help my friend about get to ayvondil ;) ;) ;) ;)  +1 karma  :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: ...cant speak about that...maybe it was a very long work

• 3 weeks later...

do you have guide from ayvondi tower miss??  help plz 8)

Sorry,i don't have another guide on this new dungeons cos i am not playing much online and don't have time for this.Sure, you'll know them better if you try them personally.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...