Warlocks

Warlocks need to seriously be nerfed , these stun back to back are impossible to get rid off... you guys nerf everything else but warlocks and the ability to stun us to the point where we can’t move or do anything. 

I can foresee another kilometers-long post incoming...

Could you at least illustrate the reasons? Have you tried with all of the classes? Who were your team partners against the warlock? Which scenario are you taking into account? 

Over the years there was a point when every single class have had their "it's too powerful, nerf it" moment.

8 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Over the years there was a point when every single class have had their "it's too powerful, nerf it" moment.

I just wanted to hear his points, cause according to a lot of players, warlocks are currently one of the most squishy classes existing and eventually in need of a buff, more than a nerf in this sense. 

If Warlock gets nerfed, depending on how hard the nerf is, it will be better to detete it already from the game.

If BD got nerfed (and i doubt it) and Warlock got buffed on its survivability skills, i'd agree with a nerf on Warlock, like nerfing burst damage skills (Arrow of Darkness and Shadow Sphere) but buffing periodical damage skills (Exhaust Life and especially Pool of Darkness).

Otherwise, it is like asking to nerf WD's tanking capability without buffing anything else.

Looks like this is another case of copium from someone who doesnt have a single % of resist. As the game stands warlocks are probably by far the worst class for pvp. Even wardens and seekers have something going for them now and dks are at least somewhat tanky and have decent stuns as long as they arent fighting a bladedancer.

Priests are still kind of terrible though. So might be a tie with warlock. 

Warlocks have poor survivability, they have no health sustain other than life steal as exhaust is pretty much a completely useless skill even after all the buffs over the years. They have no good defensive skills as the only one they have is likely to get them killed instead of helping(stone body).

Only thing they do well is CC and all of the stuns can be resisted and even if they are long duration stuns (circle) or silences (whatever the most recent skill is called) a single resist is enough to completely negate the whole effect.

Fading/puddle combo can be resisted twice or 3 even if neither the stun after puddle or fading get resisted your puddle might not even work if it has a wrong type of offensive relic placed in it and that gets resisted (unless that was fixed at some point).

Kind of remember that they made it so that fear cant be broken with damage anymore but that used to happen as well.

In summary If nothing else warlocks need a major rework or massive buffs to be competitive in anything else besides irselnort wars and some gvg scenarios.

And no i dont main a warlock.

On 5/10/2021 at 12:46 PM, Brandon Noel said:

Warlocks need to seriously be nerfed , these stun back to back are impossible to get rid off... you guys nerf everything else but warlocks and the ability to stun us to the point where we can’t move or do anything. 

:whyyy1: you do this? :whyyy1:?

4 hours ago, TheCaster said:

:whyyy1: you do this? :whyyy1:?

He prob forgot Warlocks are as squishy as Rangers

And don't tell me "CoNtRoL iS a TyPe Of DeFeNsE" because everyone on this game can break this defense.