Voting for Best App Ever Awards!

snorlax

sorry, angry birds got my vote, its better. now I hate support who hav high sensur. Now i must start all  again? Hooray, 500 Eur more. Btw good luck to ice hockey match.

sorry, angry birds got my vote, its better. now I hate support who hav high sensur. Now i must start all  again? Hooray, 500 Eur more. Btw good luck to ice hockey match.

That's your fault

You got banned bro ? Anyway Russia vs. Norway = Russia wins but Russia vs. Finland = Finland wins :drinks:

Nii ja muute todennäkösesti ryssät voittaa mut toivotan parasta xD

jep toivotaan parasta xD osaakohan noi adminit kääntää tän tekstin? :D  ja vituttaa ku oli vanhoj accej joita en oo käyttäny yli 5kk nii sen takii...  ja nyt ei oo device blokkej joten saanko tehä nyt turvallisesti kaksi uutta ilman että roland papanoi?

You got banned bro ? Anyway Russia vs. Norway = Russia wins but Russia vs. Finland = Finland wins :drinks:

Nii ja muute todennäkösesti ryssät voittaa mut toivotan parasta xD

А ♥♥♥ вам :aggressive:

Um how about you fix the screen sizes for high resolution phones, you had it fixed until tower update why are you going backwards lol  :mega_shok:

Useless, my friend said, i cannot say that the gm or devs are stupid, bcoz stupid means no brain,  and he said they r smart just for the $$$. so i can call them STUPID SMART,

You know why?

Im playing kota quest for 1.5 year, (everyday) and i havent recieve any usefull weapon from these quest,, imagine that, and yesterday i got 2handed sword sd weapon, so what im ganna do with it? I cant even sell it, :good: im a bd, did this gm thinking? Sd weapon is very rare from this quest award then u will get a ducking useless 2handed weapon, r u kidding me?

Great, but right now retired till 30lv update ;)

Oh good! I hope to see you soon! :)

Useless, my friend said, i cannot say that the gm or devs are stupid, bcoz stupid means no brain,  and he said they r smart just for the $$$. so i can call them STUPID SMART,

You know why?

Im playing kota quest for 1.5 year, (everyday) and i havent recieve any usefull weapon from these quest,, imagine that, and yesterday i got 2handed sword sd weapon, so what im ganna do with it? I cant even sell it, :good: im a bd, did this gm thinking? Sd weapon is very rare from this quest award then u will get a ♥♥♥♥ing useless 2handed weapon, r u kidding me?

Why you saying you cant sell it lol.. and its not that useless..  :facepalm:

You know why?

Im playing kota quest for 1.5 year, (everyday) and i havent recieve any usefull weapon from these quest,, imagine that, and yesterday i got 2handed sword sd weapon, so what im ganna do with it? I cant even sell it, :good: im a bd, did this gm thinking? Sd weapon is very rare from this quest award then u will get a ♥♥♥♥ing useless 2handed weapon, r u kidding me?

I play mc and i never see crossbow, bow, mace, two handed mace on norlant quests slots, I thiink the norlant quest only reward you useful itens for your side/faction thats it.

Вам повезло :diablo:

Hey dont rage.. Russian players are just too aggressive. And Yes we lost against our Arch enemy.. Sweden.. But hey good game and lets see in 4 years ;) :drinks:

You'll get my vote if you start telling tournament awards BEFORE halfway through the tournament

Agree, it should be announced before tournment start then if ur guild dont like, ur guild dont join

No chest,  NO VOTE..

Candy crush is better and free game :)

wtf is that? Pro tip;

if u like game - vote

if u don't like game - don't vote

voting only because of chests or other gift is just retarded.

wtf is that? Pro tip;

if u like game - vote

if u don't like game - don't vote

voting only because of chests or other gift is just retarded.

Exactly, but that's only way that they use to buy us.. Tho' it never worked on me

if there a worst customer support award aigrind will definitely win

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yes AIGRIND should start listen us! And they very  slow with fixes and updates.

I thought their skill growing through the years...

Not worth voting yea it's a great game but come on they don't even try to make an effort in fixing problems. This game needs a  better system in getting experience , monsters should also give experience. Also, make or find a way so dat everyone can get gear but don't make it easy. Crimson shop in Nadir also Arena gear need update and make it crimson obtained is more than 5-10cc wtf seriously. Fix stupid gear and items gained from normal and daily quest or just give out chest with a good chance to get a rare item even special gear. ARMED HEROES + WARSPEAR WOULD MAKE AN AWESOME GAME.

I FORGOT IT'S TIME FOR NEW CLASSES.

if there a worst customer support award aigrind will definitely win

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

LOL SO TRUE

Not worth voting yea it's a great game but come on they don't even try to make an effort in fixing problems. This game needs a  better system in getting experience , monsters should also give experience. Also, make or find a way so dat everyone can get gear but don't make it easy. Crimson shop in Nadir also Arena gear need update and make it crimson obtained is more than 5-10cc wtf seriously. Fix stupid gear and items gained from normal and daily quest or just give out chest with a good chance to get a rare item even special gear. ARMED HEROES + WARSPEAR WOULD MAKE AN AWESOME GAME.

I FORGOT IT'S TIME FOR NEW CLASSES.

- This is kind of game where u play when u are already hit max lvl. This is called end game. Getting experience system is ok, so monsters shouldn't give experience. If u want to play mmo with unlimited amount of lvl go play another game.

- You have now easy obtained gear; arena gear and hard one; lab gear (gt/dd/he/kw etc.). But you are right with one thing: crimson gear and all crimson should be reworked with few aspects.

- Rewards for the all daily quests are equal to the difficulty lvl of this quest. If u want good rewards - it's time to learn how to make swamp quests.

- It's definitelly not time for new class. It's time for new map, one new skill, other types of dungeon and some guild improve!

Warspear is a game when u need to earn max lvl to actually start playing; and the game don't end when u hit lvl 20. You have to complete your gear and weapon with good amp, runes and crystals. You have dungeon now and a lot of good quests like swamp or lab and of course arena to show you are pro. I don't get why you want to change game before u make all those thing which will show that you are good or do you?

Well if you enjoy only playing without reaching end game or just want to do different quests all the time - it's not the game for you then.