Voting for Best App Ever Awards!

snorlax

snorlax,  Bad lucky snorlax  :blush:

People of Arinar!

We are happy to announce that Warspear Online was nominated for Best App Ever Awards competition in category "Best MMO Game".

It is a great honor to be among the best games and it is a great opportunity to make Warspear Online the best game!

We will be very happy and grateful for your support.

To support Warspear Online just click that link.

Thank you for making Warspear Online better, we are so happy to have such great and awesome community!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team.

overpowered? how? funny, already decrease 2 times.

The cool down time is NOT the problem with the dark circle. It is specifically what the skill does which grants far too much power to just a single player in big party situations. Noticed how elves do not have a skill that can compare to it?

A skill that with one circle can stop an infinite amount of players caught in it from movement, using skills, and even attacking? One of the three needs to change for it to restore some balance.

People voting for chests  :facepalm:

And really; all people vote only for gift, a lot of them spam at world chat too...

anyway i wouldn't say "BEST" mmo but it's still good. Of course it's ducked with paying for a game to be pro, but I enjoy game paying this 7-10$ monthly which i did in pretty much every mmo so it's not so bad. But I understand people who don't want to buy and buy and buy to stay strong.

"signs should be available to drop or buy from npc etc."

+1

It is not a best app.  People come here and spend money on a game they really enjoy at the time, then things change. I would like a refund for my money I have spent here as I feel like I havnt got what I paid for.

Agreeed!!!! :dirol:

do those votes even count? every IP = 1 vote... each can vote 1000 times if he want!

Well I gave 10 votes for Order & Chaos and its not even popular awards site, but hey every game start from nothing ;) "If you know what I mean"

Well I gave 10 votes for Order & Chaos and its not even popular awards site, but hey every game start from nothing ;) "If you know what I mean"

voted for order and chaos too xd

well since the subject came up

The Internet is now awash in malware masquerading as the now-defunct game. According to Sophos, which unearthed a gaggle of Flappy Bird impostors, much of this malware resides on alternative Android markets – unlicensed alternatives to the Google Play store, in other words. As Sophos notes, the malware is trussed up to look exactly like the original game, down to the cartoonish avatar. But launch the software, and all manner of chaos will be wreaked on your machine. 

well since the subject came up

The top google search apk file is legit ive had it for awhile now before the shutdown of app store

Maybe still a risk but nothing so far

Google- flappy bird apk

I helped my friends who missed out on the fap action before it got shot down

Voted 3 times on Iphone 4,  Iphone 5 and from Samsung note maybe will 4 vote if my brother want to vote it.

Love ws! :)

is still full of bug.

this app is bad for capllock phone. only good for touch screen + is gm to blind to fix all. thy dont care about old problem. thy just update and update and update without solution to fix this game. this game not fun anymore. no money no more warspear. wkwkwkwkwk

think again if you want vote. i will not vote. i dont care if gm baned me. couse you just give no solution.

Best noob app  :diablo:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: