Voting for Best App Ever Awards!

snorlax

• Developer

People of Arinar!

We are happy to announce that Warspear Online was nominated for Best App Ever Awards competition in category "Best MMO Game".

It is a great honor to be among the best games and it is a great opportunity to make Warspear Online the best game!

We will be very happy and grateful for your support.

To support Warspear Online just click that link.

Thank you for making Warspear Online better, we are so happy to have such great and awesome community!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team.

Voted. Ws flattens all competition in this category,

People of Arinar!

We are happy to announce that Warspear Online was nominated for Best App Ever Awards competition in category "Best MMO Game".

It is a great honor to be among the best games and it is a great opportunity to make Warspear Online the best game!

We will be very happy and grateful for your support.

To support Warspear Online just click that link.

Thank you for making Warspear Online better, we are so happy to have such great and awesome community!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team.

I already vote for u  :good:  i hope warspear after win will update with craft fuction  :rofl:  hehehe

#Gut job for WARSPEAR  ;)

voted i hope you give GREAT gifts if you win

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

best p2w shopspear? when you are being nominated in that category then i'll vote.

next update try and make it for people who actually work in the game and not just buy mcoins. mcoins based players already have it easy by default, u shouldnt make it harder and harder to survive without mcoins. thats what i would write in app review " dont play this game, looks fun but u wont get anywhere without paying"

best p2w shopspear? when you are being nominated in that category then i'll vote.

next update try and make it for people who actually work in the game and not just buy mcoins. mcoins based players already have it easy by default, u shouldnt make it harder and harder to survive without mcoins. thats what i would write in app review " dont play this game, looks fun but u wont get anywhere without paying"

Same, for now no vote from me.

I dont think warspear is the best mmo, last update show your selfish faces , Aigrind.

Is just a p2win game so even  I prefer to give my vote to tibiame than to this lie of game as warspear a ♥♥♥♥ing shame.

Good luck. :)

I dont think warspear is the best mmo, last update show your selfish faces , Aigrind.

Is just a p2win game so even  I prefer to give my vote to tibiame than to this lie of game as warspear a ♥♥♥♥ing shame.

Good luck. :)

I would say pay2Play.. even midamped pvE is impossible now.

Next to the more amping-gear (while signs are not available without mcoins), removing the strategy of chosing the right gear for the right occasion, the advertisements, the new gift message when you are in arena (:facepalm:) the game develops in my oppionion not in the right way.

For real. That dark circle of you warlocks has been too overpowered for too long now.

Only in arena with more than 1 warlock in a team. There's more than arena :)

I'm with tsja's words on this

Best mmo app ever? Nope. Create a server without sign of imperishability. Keep the shop if you have to but forget amplification system as it is now.. then we could easily be talking about best mmo app.

I am not against amping, but signs are only available in mcoin-shop. Repair scrolls are also an mcoin-item but there's a repairer. You don't need repair scrolls. The same for Crystals and runes. There are norlants/dulls/incompletes. Mcoin-items are a little better, but you don't need the mcoin-item.

Next to that i think the luck-system in the amping unfair. While amping is that much important as it is now you make a char strong just by luck? I do not get it.

I am not against amping, but signs are only available in mcoin-shop. Repair scrolls are also an mcoin-item but there's a repairer. You don't need repair scrolls. The same for Crystals and runes. There are norlants/dulls/incompletes. Mcoin-items are a little better, but you don't need the mcoin-item.

Next to that i think the luck-system in the amping unfair. While amping is that much important as it is now you make a char strong just by luck? I do not get it.

Is not only on amp system of course it would be easier if signs of impershability will droped or buyables on the arena shop or even like damage and defence spheres, droped from bosses, but is a thing imposible how they win money? richest players are the one who pay their bills. and yeayea you can always tell me, you can farm items and sell them , buy signs and amp! but thats not fair same as guild tournaments and alot of things more , I hope to see a big change soon posible on developers ideas or they will finish destroying it.

Last update developers cross the line changing astral and moon to one same magic bonus is unfair , those players who want to be healers also need to amp staff higher thats mean pay for be stronger

Yup, as a healer myself i know everything about it :(

That's what i ment with;

I would say pay2Play.. even midamped pvE is impossible now.

It is not a best app.  People come here and spend money on a game they really enjoy at the time, then things change. I would like a refund for my money I have spent here as I feel like I havnt got what I paid for.