Rune Vampirism

hugomedeiroswg

Hello community, I am going through this topic to reflect on how the Stone of Vampirism damaged all the healer professions (Druid, Father, Necromancer and Shaman).

Recently, it is very easy to get a vampirism stone, and almost all damage classes (Hunter, Mage, Ranger, Chief, Blade Dancer, Rogue, Seeker), to which you belong, can complete all objectives (bosses, rook) alone it's faster.
This fact discourages healing players because we feel excluded from the group, as our healing and harm are inferior to others.

Here are some videos of damage with little amplification in the armor but that can do solo goals

Warspear Online - Mage Solando aranha - YouTube

KILL SOLO ARANHA SET +0 MAPA 4; WARSPEAR ONLINE - YouTube

Warspear Online: BD Solo Mermen Dungeon - YouTube

Hunter solo Sea Hard - Warspear Online - YouTube

Seeker solando Velho Tinteiro - Warspear Online - YouTube

So, I came to ask for a solution to incorporate healing calls into the game's dynamics, such as reducing the healing of the Stone of Vampirism to allow time to be activated.
Anyway, my goal is to make the game more attractive for healing.

My idea of how to solve the Vampirism problem is to create a limit, like 25% or 50%.

However it would affect a bit DK's "Saturation" if the maximum was 25%, since that's the amount of Vampirism given at 4/4.

To solve that, the skill could work a bit like Paladin's "Sun Seal" that heals the character by a % of the damage dealt without increasing the Vampirism stat, but instead of applying the debuff to the enemy, Saturation would apply a buff to the character, so the DK could have the maximum amount of Vampirism and also use the skill without problems.

28 minutes ago, Khrone said:

My idea of how to solve the Vampirism problem is to create a limit, like 25% or 50%.

wouldn't matter, because even if lets say the max is 20% damage classes would still get like 1k heal from a 5k crit... not to mention their damage in underwater with depth fury

buffing the monsters wouldn't help either but rather would make things even more difficult for other classes

a "bad" way to fix this is by putting a cooldown on life steal, life steal would work every x seconds for the next hit, another way to help supporting classes is to give them some other way to support beside healing, like buffs/debuffs. reducing the enemy armor, giving them a chance to miss, reducing their attack speed and many more

and if the status quo force the devs hand, they could make it a requirement to have 1 tank & 1 healer in ur party to enter dg or whatever else there is

16 minutes ago, Ogull said:

a "bad" way to fix this is by putting a cooldown on life steal, life steal would work every x seconds for the next hit

It would benefit burst damage classes like Warlock while periodical damage classes like... idk lol i guess all damage classes from Warspear have burst damage

But what if the player spends the Life Steal with a low damage hit, like Warlock's Pool of Darkness, or Mage's Aura of Fire, etc.

another way to help supporting classes is to give them some other way to support beside healing, like buffs/debuffs. reducing the enemy armor, giving them a chance to miss, reducing their attack speed and many more

That's what AIGRIND tought on 9.3:

About the support classes:

In addition to healing, support classes should provide useful bonuses to the group, so the current changes are aimed at improving these skills. Plus, it will close the gap between Guardians' and Legion's “buffing potential” when it comes to world bosses.

and if the status quo force the devs hand, they could make it a requirement to have 1 tank & 1 healer in ur party to enter dg or whatever else there is

I doubt it would happen :hopeless:

I guess that's exactly what vampirism runes are for, helping damagers survive without healers healing them so the healer can focus supporting the the tank.

On the other hand, by coincidence, this fact made them be able to solo some stuff.(However , I believe not all damagers can do such things unless they have good items and high amps, that if they do so then It's pretty normal; They have put efforts, they can do things that normal people can't)

P.S: I am still new to the game so I just shared my personal opinions. They may be wrong in different aspects which I haven't experienced enough to notice yet. 228776691_BQN!!_Photo.gif.b559e907141ca652f4b8fb2eafc273f5.gif

30 minutes ago, Clarissa said:

I guess that's exactly what vampirism runes are for, helping damagers survive without healers healing them so the healer can focus supporting the the tank.

On the other hand, by coincidence, this fact made them be able to solo some stuff.(However , I believe not all damagers can do such things unless they have good items and high amps, that if they do so then It's pretty normal; They have put efforts, they can do things that normal people can't)

P.S: I am still new to the game so I just shared my personal opinions. They may be wrong in different aspects which I haven't experienced enough to notice yet. 228776691_BQN!!_Photo.gif.b559e907141ca652f4b8fb2eafc273f5.gif

There are a lot of differences between helping the healers to do their job and making them useless.

1 час назад, Ogull сказал:

another way to help supporting classes is to give them some other way to support beside healing, like buffs/debuffs

Then heals can turn into a walking buff

49 minutes ago, Clarissa said:

(However , I believe not all damagers can do such things unless they have good items and high amps, that if they do so then It's pretty normal; They have put efforts, they can do things that normal people can't)

But damage vocations are not needing amplification to make goals. Watch the videos that link in the topic, there is a mage with a level 1 staff soloing a spider boss on the map 4.

1 hour ago, Khrone said:

There are a lot of differences between helping the healers to do their job and making them useless.

Ummm there is no doubt that healers have lost their efficiency but the facts that if they really were that "useless", I see no reason for high levels to recruit them for doing dgs or even make healers themselves; maybe they are just maximizing safety, making a mistake for doing so or maybe they are just sympathizing with healers so they feel a bit less useless?

1 hour ago, hugomedeiroswg said:

there is a mage with a level 1 staff soloing a spider boss on the map 4.

also can we say the game is something more than a spider boss on the map 4? Map 5 has already came which has much more difficult pve environment, can that mage solo it all alone, or even if he does, Isn't that because of his items with depth fury or such buffs?

again I say, undoubtedly healers are pretty less helpful than they were before(If they even were.) and they need some buffs so they can be seen something more than a healing machine.

And about the vampirism, maybe they can decrease the amount of vamp each item gives; like a level 30 vamp ring gives 6.4% without great enchant, 7.8% for amulet and 8.3% for cape; They can make it like 3% total vamp on ring, 4% on amulet, 5% on cape and so on for armors and weapons. Like this damagers have to sacrifice some of their stats in order to gain 20%+ vamp by wearing full vamp set.(which still, won't get more than 23%~) 78540937_happypirategirl.png.ecee51324f4f68dda0a570f749fe07ad.png

Edited by Clarissa

56 minutes ago, Clarissa said:

I see no reason for high levels to recruit them for doing dgs

Usually, they recruit them for GvGs.

59 minutes ago, Clarissa said:

And about the vampirism, maybe they can decrease the amount of vamp each item gives; like a level 30 vamp ring gives 6.4% without great enchant, 7.8% for amulet and 8.3% for cape; They can make it like 3% total vamp on ring, 4% on amulet, 5% on cape and so on for armors and weapons. Like this damagers have to sacrifice some of their stats in order to gain 20%+ vamp by wearing full vamp set.(which still, won't get more than 23%~) 78540937_happypirategirl.png.ecee51324f4f68dda0a570f749fe07ad.png

Then, on low level equipments from Hallow, the Vamp given from each equipment would be almost nothing.

4 hours ago, Ogull said:

That's more doable in my opinion.