Jump to content

NEW CLASSE SUGGESTION


Rhaast
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

FACTION:  Firstborn

 

NAME: Forest Guardian

 

FUNCTION: DMG

 

WEAPONS: Spear and two-handed maces

 

ARMOR: Cloath and Lightweight 

 

CLASS DESCRIPTION: the Forest Guardian is a damage class, with hybrid status, having both physical and magical damage in its construction, it would be a class balanced between single target damage, air damage and survival. also having a useful area debugging skill. your skills are focused on placing plants on the battlefield, and hitting your enemies with powerful blows with nature spells

 

BASIC SKILLS: 

 

Wooden Blow

CD: 7s

RANGE: melee

EFFECT: deals magic damage to the target, the damage of the skill depends on the character's magic power

 

Spits Thorns

CD: 20s

RANGE: 3m

EFFECT: placing a plant on the battlefield, which attacks an enemy in an area of 3 meters (7x7), only one prickler can be placed on the battlefield at a time.
spitting spikes attacks only 1 target at a time, dealing magic damage to the target

PLANT DURATION: 20s at all skill levels

PS: this plant has life, and can be killed, plants are immune to any negative effects, including those of control. the plant inherits the offensive and defensive attributes of the forest guardian

Cospe-Espinhos.png.c150b9249b6ca57367467303f572fdf0.png

 

Poisonous Cacti

CD: 15s

RANGE: 2m

EFFECT: places a poisonous cacti on the battlefield that causes physical damage to enemies within 1m (3x3), whenever poisonous cacti causes damage it has a chance equal to the character's critical strike value to poison enemies causing physical damage over the time. Only one plant of each type can be placed on the battlefield at a time.

PLANT DURATION: 12s at all skill levels

PS: the poisonous cacti causes damage every 3s

the poisonous cacti is not a pet, it is considered a totem like those of the shaman and paladin, it cannot be destroyed

cacto.jpg.2ca3b00ee36efe5d58ce5d6befc9aee2.jpg

cactao.jpg.e88c960545e5872549ecfebf26192fa4.jpg

 

Invigorate

CD: 15s

RANGE: this skill cannot be used on allies

EFFECT: instantly heals the character based on% of his magic power and attack damage

 

Wild Charge

CD: 16s

RANGE: 5m

EFFECT: makes a charge against the target, moving towards it and inflicting physical damage to enemies within 1m (3x3).

PS: the skill needs a target to be used, but deals area damage 

 

 

EXPERT SKILLS: 

 

Toxic Mushrooms

CD: 35s

RANGE: 3m

EFFECT: place toxic mushrooms in the selected area (5x5), the mushrooms put a debuff on the enemies every 5s which reduces the damage caused by them and the healing received. only one toxic mushroom can be placed on the battlefield at a time

PS: mushrooms are considered totems and cannot be destroyed

PLANT DURATION: 15s at all skill levels

DEBUFF DURATION: 2s-3-3.5-4s 

melo.png.efa4f48f45ec9116a3b8735b9ca5c6ac.png

 

 

 

 

Sticky Swamp

CD: 20s

RANGE: 4m

EFFECT: creates a sticky swamp in the selected 3x3 area, the swamp causes cumulative slowness to enemies in it.
every 1s a slow debuff is added to enemies, with 3 debuffs enemies are stunned for a few seconds.

SWAMP DURATION: 5S

STUN DURATION: 1,5-2-3-4s

pantano.jpg.d5b7019ffdbe85a65e702e3845a9e814.jpg

this image is another game, the swamp could be in this style, but with some roots for the concept

 

Nature Protection

CD: 25S

RANGE: 4m

EFFECT: puts a protection on an ally, the protection reduces the damage taken by the target, and increases the resistance parameter based on the target's missing hit points

PS: the damage reduction value is fixed, the resistance value increases based on the target's lost life

 

Power of Nature

CD: 20s

RANGE: 2m around the character

EFFECT: removes a negative effect from the character and deals magic damage to enemies within 2m of the character, with the development of the skill the number of debuffs removed and the damage of the skill increase

PS: the number of debuffs removed is 1-1-2-3 

 

Poisonous Sting

CD: 18s

RANGE: melee

EFFECT: deals physical damage to the target, and has a chance to poison the target for a few seconds causing physical damage

PS: the ability deals increased physical damage to the target, and has a chance to poison it

 

at launch these would be the skills of the class, in the future receiving other skills to improve their gameplay, and cover possible difficulties that the class could have in the different scenarios of the game.

 

 

 

Edited by Rhaast
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Rhaast said:

whenever poisonous cacti causes damage it has a chance equal to the character's critical strike value to poison enemies causing physical damage over the time.

I've saw this somewhere... :suspicious1:

 

Seriously, the whole concept of the class is good, but this skill is like a copy of Eagle Eye.

Edited by Khrone
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Drakoknight said:

Neat. Though I think this should be Monk instead of Forest Guardian and instead of a 2 handed hammer give it a staff

Physical Staff? :troll_face1:

 

Templar is kinda a monk tho

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Khrone said:

Physical Staff?

YES! it would shot fists at the target:troll_face1:

Edited by Ogull
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Khrone said:

I've saw this somewhere... :suspicious1:

 

Seriously, the whole concept of the class is good, but this skill is like a copy of Eagle Eye.

indeed, this ability was made entirely based on the chieftain's eagle eye, however in the game there are several skills that are practically the same for both sides.

Dk threads of darkness and seekers attraction;

Warlock pool of darkness and mage blazing ground;

Necro and priest shield and heal. 

Shaman and druid heal and def buffs. 

we also have templar and brb rush

3 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Neat. Though I think this should be Monk instead of Forest Guardian and instead of a 2 handed hammer give it a staff

in terms of the concept of class Templars are also monks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, King Death said:

I liked your creativity, but I imagine that this class would be stronger than it should

the balance would come in the numbers of the skills,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

All skills of the class are AoE besides "Wooden Blow".

That's too strong. 

Edited by Khrone
Use the English language, please :)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2021 at 11:15 PM, Rhaast said:

FACTION:  Firstborn

 

NAME: Forest Guardian

 

FUNCTION: DMG

 

WEAPONS: Spear and two-handed maces

 

ARMOR: Cloath and Lightweight 

 

CLASS DESCRIPTION: the Forest Guardian is a damage class, with hybrid status, having both physical and magical damage in its construction, it would be a class balanced between single target damage, air damage and survival. also having a useful area debugging skill. your skills are focused on placing plants on the battlefield, and hitting your enemies with powerful blows with nature spells

 

BASIC SKILLS: 

 

Wooden Blow

CD: 7s

RANGE: melee

EFFECT: deals magic damage to the target, the damage of the skill depends on the character's magic power

 

Spits Thorns

CD: 20s

RANGE: 3m

EFFECT: placing a plant on the battlefield, which attacks an enemy in an area of 3 meters (7x7), only one prickler can be placed on the battlefield at a time.
spitting spikes attacks only 1 target at a time, dealing magic damage to the target

PLANT DURATION: 20s at all skill levels

PS: this plant has life, and can be killed, plants are immune to any negative effects, including those of control. the plant inherits the offensive and defensive attributes of the forest guardian

Cospe-Espinhos.png.c150b9249b6ca57367467303f572fdf0.png

 

Poisonous Cacti

CD: 15s

RANGE: 2m

EFFECT: places a poisonous cacti on the battlefield that causes physical damage to enemies within 1m (3x3), whenever poisonous cacti causes damage it has a chance equal to the character's critical strike value to poison enemies causing physical damage over the time. Only one plant of each type can be placed on the battlefield at a time.

PLANT DURATION: 12s at all skill levels

PS: the poisonous cacti causes damage every 3s

the poisonous cacti is not a pet, it is considered a totem like those of the shaman and paladin, it cannot be destroyed

cacto.jpg.2ca3b00ee36efe5d58ce5d6befc9aee2.jpg

cactao.jpg.e88c960545e5872549ecfebf26192fa4.jpg

 

Invigorate

CD: 15s

RANGE: this skill cannot be used on allies

EFFECT: instantly heals the character based on% of his magic power and attack damage

 

Wild Charge

CD: 16s

RANGE: 5m

EFFECT: makes a charge against the target, moving towards it and inflicting physical damage to enemies within 1m (3x3).

PS: the skill needs a target to be used, but deals area damage 

 

 

EXPERT SKILLS: 

 

Toxic Mushrooms

CD: 35s

RANGE: 3m

EFFECT: place toxic mushrooms in the selected area (5x5), the mushrooms put a debuff on the enemies every 5s which reduces the damage caused by them and the healing received. only one toxic mushroom can be placed on the battlefield at a time

PS: mushrooms are considered totems and cannot be destroyed

PLANT DURATION: 15s at all skill levels

DEBUFF DURATION: 2s-3-3.5-4s 

melo.png.efa4f48f45ec9116a3b8735b9ca5c6ac.png

 

 

 

 

Sticky Swamp

CD: 20s

RANGE: 4m

EFFECT: creates a sticky swamp in the selected 3x3 area, the swamp causes cumulative slowness to enemies in it.
every 1s a slow debuff is added to enemies, with 3 debuffs enemies are stunned for a few seconds.

SWAMP DURATION: 5S

STUN DURATION: 1,5-2-3-4s

pantano.jpg.d5b7019ffdbe85a65e702e3845a9e814.jpg

this image is another game, the swamp could be in this style, but with some roots for the concept

 

Nature Protection

CD: 25S

RANGE: 4m

EFFECT: puts a protection on an ally, the protection reduces the damage taken by the target, and increases the resistance parameter based on the target's missing hit points

PS: the damage reduction value is fixed, the resistance value increases based on the target's lost life

 

Power of Nature

CD: 20s

RANGE: 2m around the character

EFFECT: removes a negative effect from the character and deals magic damage to enemies within 2m of the character, with the development of the skill the number of debuffs removed and the damage of the skill increase

PS: the number of debuffs removed is 1-1-2-3 

 

Poisonous Sting

CD: 18s

RANGE: melee

EFFECT: deals physical damage to the target, and has a chance to poison the target for a few seconds causing physical damage

PS: the ability deals increased physical damage to the target, and has a chance to poison it

 

at launch these would be the skills of the class, in the future receiving other skills to improve their gameplay, and cover possible difficulties that the class could have in the different scenarios of the game.

 

 

 

I liked the class, it has a unique and different mechanics.  it would be a nice addition to the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Wwkk said:

All skills of the class are AoE besides "Wooden Blow".

That's too strong. 

Spits Thorns isn't an AoE skill, even if it sounds like one

There is also Invigorate, Nature Protection and Poisonous Sting.

 

But yeah, i agree it has too much area skills.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Khrone said:

Spits Thorns isn't an AoE skill, even if it sounds like one

There is also Invigorate, Nature Protection and Poisonous Sting.

 

But yeah, i agree it has too much area skills.

really, 5 damage or debuff / control skills, but remember that he can only use 2-handed spears or clubs, unlike the chiefs this class couldn’t get such high damage values from both statistics, if you choose to use a spear for physical damage, your magic damage would be low (max 600 with buffs), if you choose magic damage it would be without physical damage (Max 600 with buffs), and the skills were made to not be so strong focusing on just one of the statistics, we have 3 area damage skills, 2 strands and 1 magic, but one of the main single target damage skills (spits spikes) is a magic skill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...