Suggestions and Balance

FredThaKing

My suggestion with new update has made rogues alot more able to kill just about anyone there dodge rate is way too much i have a seeker thats 10+ cant even kill a rogue 6+ cause kick in the back skill and dodge rate is so overpowered there should either be a skill allowing seeker accuracy boosted or lower the rate on dodge for rogue its ridiculous i pay money to still lose from some who dont pay anything winning off of basically overpowered skill of dodge and kick in the Bck of rogue they have unlimited dodge and heal skill now plus stuns its ridiculous 

1 hour ago, FredThaKing said:

My suggestion with new update has made rogues alot more able to kill just about anyone there dodge rate is way too much i have a seeker thats 10+ cant even kill a rogue 6+ cause kick in the back skill and dodge rate is so overpowered there should either be a skill allowing seeker accuracy boosted or lower the rate on dodge for rogue its ridiculous i pay money to still lose from some who dont pay anything winning off of basically overpowered skill of dodge and kick in the Bck of rogue they have unlimited dodge and heal skill now plus stuns its ridiculous 

Even though 1x1 says nothing about the balance I agree lmao. A rogue even in 5x5 makes you totally useless

3 hours ago, FredThaKing said:

I agree that in some situations Kick in the back can really be OP.

Hopefully they can tune that a bit, and get rogues stronger in other areas, like the Large Scale Pvp in which rogues are unfortunately useless.

:thumbsup: