Blocks

Zucchero

• 2 months later...
On 5/7/2021 at 5:39 AM, Zucchero said:

Make a new improvement about blocks to 40% atleast .

If you haven't noticed. It takes 5 mc players to kill a single warden in average time. The warden doesn't need any changes as it's literally the single best tank in the game. The other tank classes would need considerable buffs to put them on par with wardens

4 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

If you haven't noticed. It takes 5 mc players to kill a single warden in average time. The warden doesn't need any changes as it's literally the single best tank in the game. The other tank classes would need considerable buffs to put them on par with wardens

Just imagine Barbs with almost infinite 80% dmg reduction with every block lol.

25 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Just imagine Barbs with almost infinite 80% dmg reduction with every block lol.

I can only block projectiles and mobs 

• 2 months later...
On 5/7/2021 at 6:39 PM, Zucchero said:

Make a new improvement about blocks to 40% atleast .

I agred with this. This make more balance skill between mc and elfs. Wd skill just good at pve tank but not good on pvp event or war. Wd dont have skill area damage while mc tank have a good skill area damage and that good for pvp and event war

On 7/24/2021 at 4:26 AM, Drakoknight said:

Lol. Bro dont make a lie.try it with wd pvp other mc with same amply , same pro and use set pvp weapon. Wd willl no useless

6 hours ago, hitmanz said:

Lol. Bro dont make a lie.try it with wd pvp other mc with same amply , same pro and use set pvp weapon. Wd willl no useless

Mirroring another class doesn't actually always work like that. If you give Deathknights the same build as Wardens, Deathknights are not going to output enough damage to win. Every class are unique in their own way. Besides, lets be realistic, no class can achieve 40% blocks. Maybe, except barbs, charmer and templar since they have block increase skill.

On 10/18/2021 at 5:50 AM, Speedom said:

Mirroring another class doesn't actually always work like that. If you give Deathknights the same build as Wardens, Deathknights are not going to output enough damage to win. Every class are unique in their own way. Besides, lets be realistic, no class can achieve 40% blocks. Maybe, except barbs, charmer and templar since they have block increase skill.

We not talking about what other class get when they have 40% blocks.we talking about rebalancing skilll. Wd need 40% coze need balance to other class on pvp set and pve set

5 hours ago, hitmanz said:

We not talking about what other class get when they have 40% blocks.we talking about rebalancing skilll. Wd need 40% coze need balance to other class on pvp set and pve set

Ohhhh i get it 

snaps fingers*

You want your class to be immortal again. That's selfish of you to want 1 class to reach 40% blocks. Shame on you sir. 

Edited by Speedom

15 hours ago, Speedom said:

Ohhhh i get it 

snaps fingers*

You want your class to be immortal again. That's selfish of you to want 1 class to reach 40% blocks. Shame on you sir. 

Sir. wd not immortal when 40%blocks.and im not selfish .i just want justice for wd.wd need 40% for rebalance power for same strong other class in set pvp and pve. And stop hate other player like you know all about this game.  Dont say bad word to other player. Just talk about what good for rebalance skill not for hate people.peace

• 1 month later...
On 10/20/2021 at 9:30 AM, hitmanz said:

Sir. wd not immortal when 40%blocks.and im not selfish .i just want justice for wd.wd need 40% for rebalance power for same strong other class in set pvp and pve. And stop hate other player like you know all about this game.  Dont say bad word to other player. Just talk about what good for rebalance skill not for hate people.peace

"Not immortal with 40% blocks" the fact that I played every class except hunter and templar as a WS Vet. I know So much about this game. If wd can get 40%, that means every other class with shield can get 40%. Then you'll be crying to nerf Barb stone skins since it's going to be a infinite 80% dmg reduction. Bet you didn't think about that? Oh wait, probably didn't know.

Edited by Speedom

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2021 at 5:38 AM, Speedom said:

"Not immortal with 40% blocks" the fact that I played every class except hunter and templar as a WS Vet. I know So much about this game. If wd can get 40%, that means every other class with shield can get 40%. Then you'll be crying to nerf Barb stone skins since it's going to be a infinite 80% dmg reduction. Bet you didn't think about that? Oh wait, probably didn't know.

You think only you know much this about game??that why all you doing and ur commen here is wrong coze you only think about ur self. We talking about all people and differen char for reblance and make that wd skill rebalance with other char

4 hours ago, hitmanz said:

You think only you know much this about game??that why all you doing and ur commen here is wrong coze you only think about ur self. We talking about all people and differen char for reblance and make that wd skill rebalance with other char

forget about warden and barbarian skills, you do realize that what you are suggesting is 40% chance to completely negate damage? for tanks?(or more like for any class that can wield a shield). parry can already reach 30% and that's extremely good if used correctly... and parry only block melee attacks.

i want you to sit with me for a minute and think about it clearly, you are suggesting that any class that wield a shield to have the ability, with enough block, to negate 40% of any attack that come at them. regardless of if they used skills or buffs

Edited by Ogull

On 12/12/2021 at 2:54 PM, hitmanz said:

You said I only think about myself when you requested only WD to get 40% block? Poor thing can't comprehend selfishness.

Edited by Speedom