New Skill: Dark Absorption

Dark Absorption

Type: Passive

Ignores 2-3-4-5% of all magical damage dealt to the character and after 6-5-4-3 seconds, heals the same amount of the damage ignored.

Example:

The Warlock receives 1K Magical Damage, so on 4/4, it only receives 950 damage and after 3 seconds, heals 50 HP.

In total, it decreases 10% damage.

Opinions?

With those numbera this skills sounds useless because 50 damage isnt yhat much when youre talking about having 5k+ hp and damahe dealt is measures in 

thousand and more

On 5/7/2021 at 1:35 AM, Jcbreff said:

With those numbera this skills sounds useless because 50 damage isnt yhat much when youre talking about having 5k+ hp and damahe dealt is measures in 

thousand and more

But it's a passive that would be activated 24/7 :piggy:

What about it working for both types of damage and/or healing double of the damage ignored?

Edited by Khrone

• 2 months later...

Im a warlock player I have 50% resilience, 8 extra skill books from dg, and blade dancers hot me 1500 basic attack, 2000 when they under full buff,  rogues hit me 1200-1500 and they dodge all, I suggest rogues must not be able to use resist and dodge together, all attacks get dodged and my skills resisted, in my opinion make rogues resist 1 time in 10 seconds because, it's not fair they dodge all and resist all plus 2500 healing from kick in back, any caster class dont have a chance vs rogues or blade dancers, and blade dancer must get nerf the auto attack and resistance, warlocks are great but anyone can counter them when they use pot and scroll resistance, plus resistance from skills, crystal, book, guild skill lvl 12. Just adjust rogues and blade dancers, and gives a defence skill to the warlocks, for example a passive skill when warlock's skill are resisted reduce incoming dmg from the enemies, or when skill are resisted enemy skills got locked and CD get reduced, or something like that that helps to the warlocks to survive, or still easier warlock dark seals at lvl 1 reduce 10% of dmg when enemy under hex, just remove the condition with hex, just make dark seals reduce 60% heal and 60% dmg from enemies at lvl 4, warlocksl will be able to fight no matter if damager or healer, and dont need to make or rebuild any skill.

18 hours ago, fronkiiing said:

Im a warlock player I have 50% resilience, 8 extra skill books from dg,

amount of books doesnt matter, what matters is which books they are

blade dancers hot me 1500 basic attack, 2000 when they under full buff,  rogues hit me 1200-1500

if someone with 50% ferocity hits some other who has 50% resilience then its +-0 and with pvp gear you have lower defence than with pve gear your defense might be like 30-40% and then if enemy has penetration it goes right through not to mention crits and occasional pierce

they dodge all, I suggest rogues must not be able to use resist and dodge together

to get those stats they had to sacrifice other stats

2500 healing from kick in back,

?

anyone can counter them when they use pot and scroll resistance, plus resistance from skills, crystal, book, guild skill lvl 12.

well, if they buff so much then why shouldnt they have the advantage

warlock's skill are resisted reduce incoming dmg from the enemies, or when skill are resisted enemy skills got locked and CD get reduced,

there are some relics that do these things

On 8/4/2021 at 11:45 AM, Jcbreff said:

if someone with 50% ferocity hits some other who has 50% resilience then its +-0 and with pvp gear you have lower defence than with pve gear your defense might be like 30-40% and then if enemy has penetration it goes right through not to mention crits and occasional pierce

?

My gear 10+, my books distortion of life, vampirism, cooldown, defence book phy and magic, and some others, and there is no chance to beat a pro rogue, they dodge EVERYTHING, if they under resistance scrolls its completely unfair the fight cause a warlock depends on his stunts, and yes they heal 2500 from 1 skill, maybe you must log the game sometimes and check it out, instead just talking at forum. I came to the forum trying to be the voice of the warlocks user, because we wanna be heard, but I just got an answer from someone who doesn't know much about the game, so sad.

On 8/4/2021 at 11:45 AM, Jcbreff said:

?

Sadly a warlock cant use 1 single of those relics while others can, for example a blade dancer can use all the relics from the game, it seem really fair 

Edited by fronkiiing

37 minutes ago, fronkiiing said:

yes they heal 2500 from 1 skill, maybe you must log the game sometimes and check it out, instead just talking at forum. I came to the forum trying to be the voice of the warlocks user, because we wanna be heard, but I just got an answer from someone who doesn't know much about the game, so sad.

On 8/4/2021 at 2:11 AM, fronkiiing said:

plus 2500 healing from kick in back

I dont play as rogue so i wasnt aware of the healing combo until recently but even then i know that kick in the back has nothing to do with i it and it isnt just 1 skill but combo of 2 so if I wanted I could argue that you dont know much about the game either

41 minutes ago, fronkiiing said:

there is no chance to beat a pro rogue

The keyword might just be pro rogue

10 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

I dont play as rogue so i wasnt aware of the healing combo until recently but even then i know that kick in the back has nothing to do with i it and it isnt just 1 skill but combo of 2 so if I wanted I could argue that you dont know much about the game either

The keyword might just be pro rogue

I could show u some videos about pvp vs rogue, or blade dancers, as I know admin dont play the game but that's the reason the game is unbalanced, cause they dont know about It they give buff to a class who doesnt need, and nerf a class who doesn't need, the point of the forum is for u read about what ur community says, not for u acting like the game is perfect and u know everything, if we come to the forum is for u can see what are the problems of the game, and check it and do something about it

5 minutes ago, fronkiiing said:

as I know admin dont play the game

the point of the forum is for u read about what ur community says, not for u acting like the game is perfect and u know everything

i wont argue that you dont know about the game because no one knows everything about every class but as you can see under my name, im not an admin, im just a moderator and you might now know this but we mods are normal players so i play warspear alot

im not saying the game is perfcect or that i know everyhting, i dont know where you got that idea from. I'm just saying that if you cant beat some class in certain situations then maybe that class ended up having favorable match up after all patches

10 minutes ago, fronkiiing said:

I could show u some videos about pvp vs rogue, or blade dancers,

you can but not on this topic as it is not related to this topic which is about skill suggestion

you can post those videos to videos of the game section

22 hours ago, fronkiiing said:

My gear 10+, my books distortion of life, vampirism, cooldown, defence book phy and magic, and some others, and there is no chance to beat a pro rogue, they dodge EVERYTHING

Have you tried to bring someone with you? 

I agree on the fact that Warlocks need a defensive skill of any kind though. And I like some of your ideas you gave. 

11 hours ago, fronkiiing said:

I could show u some videos about pvp vs rogue, or blade dancers, as I know admin dont play the game but that's the reason the game is unbalanced, cause they dont know about It they give buff to a class who doesnt need, and nerf a class who doesn't need, the point of the forum is for u read about what ur community says, not for u acting like the game is perfect and u know everything, if we come to the forum is for u can see what are the problems of the game, and check it and do something about it

There are several ways to show how a class is doing in certain situation. Datas can be analyzed at any moment even if you don't play the game. And the game doesn't get balanced for the sake of 1vs1; it has never been balanced this way. If you expect BDs and Rogues to be nerfed just because you can't get rid of them in 1vs1, then you'll be condemned to see your class failing forever. 

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

Have you tried to bring someone with you? 

I agree on the fact that Warlocks need a defensive skill of any kind though. And I like some of your ideas you gave. 

There are several ways to show how a class is doing in certain situation. Datas can be analyzed at any moment even if you don't play the game. And the game doesn't get balanced for the sake of 1vs1; it has never been balanced this way. If you expect BDs and Rogues to be nerfed just because you can't get rid of them in 1vs1, then you'll be condemned to see your class failing forever. 

This game isn't intended for 1v1 so that's why they removed the 1v1 arena mode. Warspear is a Mmorpg meaning it's a social game. It's why I, and I'm pretty sure many others, opposed spring solo dungeons and the first island dungeons being solo 

Although I do oppose the solo dungeons on the first islands i do understand why they are now solo. When new players come into the game they may only be say, between 1-3 at a time. At most almost 10 likely not making up ideal classes. They may only be tanks or dmg dealers with no healers or support in general and would rely on stronger players to help

44 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Although I do oppose the solo dungeons on the first islands i do understand why they are now solo. When new players come into the game they may only be say, between 1-3 at a time. At most almost 10 likely not making up ideal classes. They may only be tanks or dmg dealers with no healers or support in general and would rely on stronger players to help

this is not the correct topic to comment about starting island solo dungeons 

please keep further comments related to point of the topic

4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

this is not the correct topic to comment about starting island solo dungeons 

please keep further comments related to point of the topic

I know.