Knight's Curse - Adjustment

• If the enemy resists the Kiss of Death debuff or already has one applied, the cursed zone will form immediately.
  • A second Kiss of Death debuff is also applied to enemies in an area around 1-1-2-2 yards of the main target during the effect, but won't activate the Area Damage (enemies with the second KoD debuff will only receive increased damage).

What are your opinions about it?

Edited by Khrone

seems like a reasonable change

its really a problem that curse debuff does not stack and if 2 dks used curse one will cancel the other without it even placing the fire

i get it... if 4 dk used maxed curse it will give 100% damage increase if they stack, but at least skip the debuff and place the fire immediately 

I would love to see this. Knights Curse is incredibly underpowered and this may provide utility

В 07.05.2021 в 00:10, Khrone сказал:

A second Kiss of Death debuff is also applied to enemies in an area around 1-1-2-2 yards of the main target during the effect, but won't activate the Area Damage (enemies with the second KoD debuff will only receive increased damage

something interesting 🤔 

3 minutes ago, Ладиан said:

something interesting 🤔 

It would make the DK more useful and supportive, because in my opinion, AIGRIND is trying to transform DK into a "Reverse Paladin".

Like:

Paladin = Buffs to the party

DK = Debuffs to the enemies

3 минуты назад, Khrone сказал:

It would make the DK more useful and supportive, because in my opinion, AIGRIND is trying to transform DK into a "Reverse Paladin".

Like:

Paladin = Buffs to the party

DK = Debuffs to the enemies

I think “Reverse paladin” is a concept of the class from its beginning .Paladin is tank-supporter, dk- tank-damage dealer

Edited by Ладиан

Just now, Ладиан said:

I think “Reverse paladin” is a concept of the class from its beginning .Paladin is tank-supporter, dk- tank-damage dealer

But Paladin is a damage dealer too :happydoge:

1 minute ago, Ладиан said:

this is a mistake that should be corrected

:fuck_that:

"Or let's make DK deal even more damage than Paladin to balance that!"

- AIGRIND 

(Of course they didn't say that, i'm just explaining so i won't get banned :troll_face1:)

Edited by Khrone

I mean, more damage = more healing with Vampirism, but the way Saturation works right now is not worth it.

56 минут назад, Khrone сказал:

the way Saturation works right now is not worth it.

Don’t forget that we have already suggested better variant of the mechanic for this skill.

:winkingpumpkin:

9 minutes ago, Ладиан said:

Don’t forget that we have already suggested better variant of the mechanic for this skill.

:winkingpumpkin:

I doubt that the skills will be balanced again this year:bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: