"Guides" section (FAQ)

Nolan

obuchenie.png

Friends!

You are in the "Guides" section , which contains many detailed and informative guides on all kinds of game aspects. Next, we will try to answer the most important questions:

Q: Is this the only place where you can find informative information about Warspear Online?

A: No. This section provides guides, guides, and tips from experienced players on a wide range of game issues, but not all. For example,  guides for your class can be found in the "Class Discussion" section. If you are not yet familiar with the sections of the forum, we recommend that you use the search system and find the necessary material by keywords. There is also a huge layer of guides on the Youtube media space.

Q: I have not found the information I need anywhere. What to do?
A: You can always suggest a topic for the guide in this topic. Thanks to this, there is a chance that soon the administration or one of the players will implement a guide on your or a related issue.

Q: There are many outdated guides on the forum. Where can I find the latest information?
A: The most "fresh" and relevant information is always in the pinned topics. But! The game is constantly evolving, new mechanics appear, and the old ones undergo strong changes. Therefore, it is often difficult for authors of large manuals to constantly update information. In any case, you can always ask a question to the administration or other players in the Questions & Answers section.

Q: I would like to help with updating the guides and posting guides from other platforms to the forum. What should I do?
A: If the author of the guide does not have the opportunity to update the material, then you can contact him through private messages and help with the collection of information. If the author of the topic has not visited the forum for a long time, then you can contact us, the administration of the forum, and we will tell you what to do. Most likely, the guide will be republished under your name with an indication of the original authorship. If you want to transfer the guide from YouTube, or, for example, Steam, to a text format, then you can safely do this, but only with an indication of the authorship. Respect other people's work.

Q: I want to create a guide. What is needed for this?
A: First of all, it is good to understand the described issue. You can find examples of really worthwhile guides in the fixed topics and use them to focus on the detail and quality of the issues described. In addition, you can always ask for help from the administration of the forum to obtain and check hard-to-find information. And the last thing is the design. Take the time to decorate your material beautifully, spice it up with images, diagrams, graphs, etc. Use a variety of colours to highlight key messages and organize and structure information in paragraphs. Again, there are plenty of examples of beautifully designed themes.

Q: Making guides is very difficult and time-consuming. The other players are grateful to me, but you can't spread thanks on bread.
A: We constantly provide financial support to guide-makers. We understand very well that creating a good guide often takes a lot of time and resources, so we want you to have all the conditions for implementing your incredibly interesting guides. You can discuss this issue in detail with either administrators Nolan or Akasha.

Q: I have created a guide, but it has not been posted. Why?
A: The answer is simple: your guide is not of high quality, or there is a much more detailed guide on this topic. That is why we urge you to carefully approach the verification of information and the quality of the material provided, based on the relevance of the topic. 

Q: Are there any competitions for creating guides?
A: Of course! On average, once a year, a competition is held to create the best educational material on relevant game content. You can get acquainted with the past similar competition here .

If you still have any questions or suggestions, then feel free to leave them in the comments of this topic.

And remember: knowledge is power!