suggestion to new skill

a suggestion of a new skill for necromancers, which would have a similar function to the redemption of priests. I believe it would be a good addition for necromancers

Unholy Protection

Over an area of 2m (5x5) removes all negative effects from allies, and adds a buff that increases their physical and magical defenses at 10% / 20% / 30% / 40% for a few seconds.

Edited by Rhaast

I wouldn't object getting another support skill for necro since we are one of the best supports already thanks to dark power and revive in addition to 2 heals and shield

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2021 at 2:21 PM, Jcbreff said:

I wouldn't object getting another support skill for necro since we are one of the best supports already thanks to dark power and revive in addition to 2 heals and shield

I think poison shield should heal without the combo.

I like the idea of having more party-supporting classes, but personally i believe that a 5x5 radius is quite too large. With a reduction of its range, perhaps... 

On 5/23/2021 at 10:09 AM, Higgings said:

I like the idea of having more party-supporting classes, but personally i believe that a 5x5 radius is quite too large. With a reduction of its range, perhaps... 

this is the range of other similar abilities, redemption and totem healing. 

8 hours ago, Rhaast said:

this is the range of other similar abilities, redemption and totem healing. 

the range of both the totem and redemption is both an 3x3 square

5 hours ago, lore said:

the range of both the totem and redemption is both an 3x3 square

no, it's 5 squares by 5 squares

On 5/6/2021 at 1:57 AM, Rhaast said:

a suggestion of a new skill for necromancers, which would have a similar function to the redemption of priests. I believe it would be a good addition for necromancers

Unholy Protection

Over an area of 2m (5x5) removes all negative effects from allies, and adds a buff that increases their physical and magical defenses at 10% / 20% / 30% / 40% for a few seconds.

There are so many good ideas out there but the developers won't do anything about buffing necromancers. I always have the feeling that they neglect Mc side for quite a while now.