Is Templar the most hybrid class on Warspear?

Templar's hybrid skills:

Combat Support 

It's the most pure hybrid skill on this game. It literally uses the sum of the physical and magical damage of the character.

Harad's Teachings

I think we can consider it as a hybrid skill, since it has 2 effects after stunning an enemy: Heals the character and its allies based on the character's magical damage and deals extra physical damage on the next basic attack.

Particle of Life

The first hit deals physical damage and the summoned monster deals magical damage. I guess it is a hybrid skill.

Questionable skills:

Spoiler

Power of the Heaven

It changes its effects depending on the weapon used and doesn't have anything to do with damage.

Branded by the Sun

It is an AoE aggro skill, so you would need to use a Mace & Shield for it to be useful (unless you can tank with Staff), but its cure depends on magical damage.

What about the class that was introduced in the same update as the Templar?

Chieftain's hybrid skills:

Eagle Eye

It deals AoE magical damage and with a chance equal to the character's Critical Hit, applies Bleeding, that deals physical damage. Do you consider it as hybrid?

Now we'll talk about a class you can consider as Templar's Forsaken counterpart:

Charmer's hybrid skills:

Questionable skills:

Spoiler

Otherwordly Blessing

Same as Power of the Heaven.

Otherwordly Fire

I don't know if that's correct, but someone told me it deals physical damage based on the magical damage.

Demonic Pact

Maybe it is actually a neutral skill, but you could use it both for the Wolf (physical damage) and/or the Bird (magical damage).

And the last ones i'll talk about were the first hybrid classes on the game!

Paladin's hybrid skills:

Purifying

It didn't feel right to consider it as a hybrid skill, but it doesn't fell right to consider it as a questionable skill too, so i'll say it anyways.

It deals physical damage and if used on a enemy under the Fetters of Justice effect, gives periodic magical damage.

Questionable skills:

Spoiler

Sun Seal + Shield Strike combo

Sun Seal deals magical damage while Shield Strike deals physical damage.

It is clearly hybrid, but it's a combo, not a single skill.

Death Knight's hybrid skills:

Questionable skills:

Spoiler

Steel Hurricane

Either it deals magical or physical damage, never both at the same time.

Aura of Hatred

Besides increase both types of defense, it increase both types of damage.

Funny fact: 

Spoiler

Even though it is purely a physical damage class, Ranger's Fire Arrow deals physical damage but its DoT deals magical damage.

Did i forgot any skill of any class? 

Edited by Khrone

• Khrone changed the title to Is Templar the most hybrid class on Warspear?

Yes, it is. Probably the best class to be played hybrid there is, and it was a great stepping stone for the developers to add skills that suit a hybrid class. I am HOPING they make use of this stepping stone to help similar classes that are also included in the dichotomy of physical/magical (paladin, deathknights).

I've personally hoped from the beginning (the preview of the class) till their release that they actually released a class that is better played hybrid than one of the two attack styles and I am more than happy with where it is, albeit I'd love if a specific style only also got some love (looking at staff-only templar).

2 hours ago, Hourai said:

Yes, it is. Probably the best class to be played hybrid there is, and it was a great stepping stone for the developers to add skills that suit a hybrid class. I am HOPING they make use of this stepping stone to help similar classes that are also included in the dichotomy of physical/magical (paladin, deathknights).

I've personally hoped from the beginning (the preview of the class) till their release that they actually released a class that is better played hybrid than one of the two attack styles and I am more than happy with where it is, albeit I'd love if a specific style only also got some love (looking at staff-only templar).

I hope the new Forsaken class is physical/magic Ranger/tank just to anger elves

3 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I hope its a phys/magic ranger/tank just so people who enjoy said class can enjoy the class. Nothing in the game is created to smite people for liking something.

26 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

A Magic Ranger would be impossible since there aren't Magical Bows/Crossbows on the game, unless the devs introduced it, but i doubt, since this class would be the only one to use it.

Or it could have some special mechanics, like skills dealing magical damage based on physical damage or something like that.

• 4 months later...
On 5/6/2021 at 4:39 AM, Khrone said:

A Magic Ranger would be impossible since there aren't Magical Bows/Crossbows on the game, unless the devs introduced it, but i doubt, since this class would be the only one to use it.

https://breakfasthoursofficial.com/red-lobster-hours
https://breakfasthoursofficial.com/popeyes-breakfast-hours
https://breakfasthoursofficial.com/taco-bell-breakfast

Or it could have some special mechanics, like skills dealing magical damage based on physical damage or something like that.

thanks for the awesome information.

Edited by yuvsaha