Priest's "Redemption" skill is in error

Mangekyou

4 hours ago, Khrone said:

Para que você acha que essa habilidade foi feita?

friend, seeker can't pull just because he has stum everywhere, before pulling he is stunned and killed

No GvG você também tem Priests (e agora Druids também) c

The healing of both is instantaneous, not equal to that of the shaman who heals every 3 seconds

4 * também existe o Rush que ignora todo o  controle enquanto estiver ativo.

Are 3 my son, and the onslaught lasts what? 3 seconds? Let's compare, barbarian lasts 12 seconds cacique lasts 6-10 seconds (since for each dbuff removed it increases by 1 second)

3 hours ago, Nolan said:

Por que você não criou uma postagem no fórum Portugueuse, para que pudesse entender o que as pessoas realmente dizem?

The reason is simple: in the Portuguese forum you do not listen, I go to Google, there are only bot answering Then I come to the official forum to see if I get an answer, you pretend to be innocent Pretend you don't see it, and another one I do understand everything you say is okay

Edited by Mangekyou

6 minutes ago, Mangekyou said:

Are 3 my son, and the onslaught lasts what? 3 seconds? Let's compare, barbarian lasts 12 seconds cacique lasts 6-10 seconds (since for each dbuff removed it increases by 1 second)

3 resists + Rush :piggy:

3 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

moderadores não são iguais a administradores, não somos de forma alguma afiliados à aigrind e o tópico não será fechado a menos que não forneça qualquer informação adicional por um tempo ou simplesmente quebre as regras da comunidade. e para sua informação, você pode ser avisado por comportamento abusivo se continuar a abusar de outros jogadores

I'm just trying to get you to look at a skill that doesn't do what it should do.But if you give me the contact of the leaders of the company I guarantee that I stop talking to their pawns

21 minutes ago, Khrone said:

3 resiste + Rush

In an x1 it's a lot I confess, but in a gvg this is nothing, let's admit it

3 hours ago, Nolan said:

Pois isso forçaria qualquer mudança. 

I don't want to force change I want you to look and say: wow, we really need a nerf! Not necessarily now but in the future we’ll fix it, or give me a valid argument that you’re Balanced. 

7 minutes ago, Mangekyou said:

I don't want to force change I want you to look and say: wow, we really need a nerf! Not necessarily now but in the future we’ll fix it, or give me a valid argument that you’re Balanced. 

The devs work on it every day :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

3 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

moderadores não são iguais a administradores, não somos de forma alguma afiliados à aigrind e o tópico não será fechado a menos que não forneça qualquer informação adicional por um tempo ou simplesmente quebre as regras da comunidade. e para sua informação, você pode ser avisado por comportamento abusivo se continuar a abusar de outros jogadores

Seriously? Do not tell me!! He up there said that my argument is not valid, so I went to the playstore And I commented on my opinion, I was sent to the forum, then I came to the forum to give my opinion on the skill Which in my view totally favors the legion side, and the answer I get from moderators is that they will exclude my topic because it does not contain valid arguments . Congratulations to you perfect organization, you know how to listen to the players too much, the answers are 10/10 anyway My opinion was given, you delete it here I post it on the playstore and that's it

12 minutes ago, Mangekyou said:

I don't want to force change

It seems so.

13 minutes ago, Mangekyou said:

wow, we really need a nerf! Not necessarily now but in the future we’ll fix it

But it actually doesn't need a nerf. 

14 minutes ago, Mangekyou said:

or give me a valid argument that you’re Balanced

A skill that gives AOE resist is not balanced at all. 

7 minutes ago, Mangekyou said:

answer I get from moderators is that they will exclude my topic because it does not contain valid arguments

i didnt say that we would lock your topic based on what there is now but if you dont provide any further useful information 

2 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Uma habilidade que dá resistência ao AOE não é balanceada

Reduce Magic defense by 80% and silence in the area is balanced, right? You are so right, you know, administrators, I would like to have direct contact with the owners of aigrind, because apparently speaking in the forum does not work, you do not want to solve it so that there is no work, right

Just now, Mangekyou said:

Reduce Magic defense by 80% and silence in the area is balanced, right? You are so right, you know, administrators, I would like to have direct contact with the owners of aigrind, because apparently speaking in the forum does not work, you do not want to solve it so that there is no work, right

Do you still have anything to add to this thread or I can lock it?

1 minute ago, Jcbreff said:

Eu não disse que bloquearíamos seu tópico com base no que existe agora, mas se você não fornecer mais nenhuma informação útil 

Don't worry buddy, until I balance it, I'll be here pointing out the strengths and weaknesses of the factions

1 minute ago, Nolan said:

Você ainda tem algo a acrescentar a este tópico ou posso bloqueá-lo?

Yes, you can, but answer me first: will you swing in the next update or can I uninstall?

Just now, Mangekyou said:

Don't worry buddy, until I balance it, I'll be here pointing out the strengths and weaknesses of the factions

just be sure not to break rules while doing so in the forms of spamming or using inappropriate language

• Nolan locked this topic