Priest's "Redemption" skill is in error

Mangekyou

The priest's "redemption" ability has a bug where it does not remove debuffs from the abilities "dark circle" and "weakness zone" of the class warlock,Since it was to remove any negative effects

14 minutes ago, Mangekyou said:

The priest's "redemption" ability has a bug where it does not remove debuffs from the abilities "dark circle" and "weakness zone" of the class warlock,Since it was to remove any negative effects

That's because you're still in the area of effect

9 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Isso porque você ainda está na área de efeito

was to remove, and if I moved I would end up acquiring the debuff again

2 minutes ago, Mangekyou said:

was to remove, and if I moved I would end up acquiring the debuff again

It constantly re-applies it so it's less about moving and more about it applying it for the duration of itself

15 minutes ago, Nolan said:

This ends up giving a huge advantage to the "legion side"

Please... please... don't turn every single topic to a conspiracy about legion side being stronger and viceversa. 

Give us a break. 

3 hours ago, Mangekyou said:

make a video

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2021 at 8:50 PM, Higgings said:

Por favor ... por favor ... não transforme todos os tópicos em uma conspiração sobre o lado da legião ser mais forte e vice-versa. 

Dê-  nos um tempo

We will give you time, when you give us a Balance , a Adjustment in all Factions, after all the administrators receive it for that, right?

On 5/5/2021 at 7:39 PM, Nolan said:

So why don't you leave redemption in one area for a second too, balance the game Does the redemption apply an immunity buff, if Mecham, will you be supporting the "legionaries" forever?

Edited by Mangekyou

1 hour ago, Mangekyou said:

We will give you time, when you give us a Balance , a Adjustment in all Factions, after all the administrators receive it for that, right?

The balance you seek for can't be received by me. Instead, my powers allow me to close a topic if it resulted to be one of the many endless and pointless threads where people complain about a skill without bringing enough valid points. That depends on you. 

What

So why don't you leave redemption in one area for a second too, balance the game Does the redemption apply an immunity buff, if Mecham, will you be supporting the "legionaries" forever?

Because that would be too OP. Legionaries face the same problem with control skills from the sentinels. 

On 5/5/2021 at 7:54 PM, Mangekyou said:

This ends up giving a huge advantage to the "legion side"

you have legs, use them

The redemption skill is in need of a makeover, as its function is to remove debuffs and stun, but it is not working as it should, because in group combats, it does not remove debuffs and stun in the area, which makes it a useless skill, seeing seeing that most mc guilds, at least on the BR server have a lot of wizard, class that has 2 area stun skills, the priest's redemption becomes ineffective in group combat when there is a lot of debuff in the enemy's side area An example of a skill overhaul would be a full immunity buff for 3 seconds, or at least one buff in the "Resistance" parameter so that the player who receives the redemption can at least do something before falling into another stun.

redemption becomes useless in group combats since it, in addition to having a limited number of characters to target, still doesn’t remove all stuns received by a character, the priest’s ability should give at least some type of temporary immunity, be it immunity total or a buff in the "resistance" parameter, so that whoever received the redemption has any chance of escaping the stunning in the area.

This redemption is not worth removing debuffs from the characters if they are still unable to do any kind of action when locking in the dark circle, for example.

Edited by Swinzed

9 hours ago, Nolan said:

o que

Porque isso seria muito OP. Os legionários enfrentam o mesmo problema com as habilidades de controle das sentinelas. 

want to compare the ability of the warlock that silences everything in the area for 12s and takes 80% of the enemy's defense?

totally unusual skills

13 hours ago, Mangekyou said:

the ability was made to remove negative effects, and it already does that, what you want doesn’t even make sense

54 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

want to compare the ability of the warlock that silences everything in the area for 12s and takes 80% of the enemy's defense?

totally unusual skills

you may not have forgotten, but we have no ability to remove area debuffs on the legion side.

chains of paladins, silence of priest and templar, roots of druids, all these skills and debuffs, impossible to be dissipated in a battle because we do not have a redemption

7 hours ago, Swinzed said:

This redemption is not worth removing debuffs from the characters if they are still unable to do any kind of action when locking in the dark circle, for example.

This is why you don't use a priest vs dark circle but a mage. Certain situations require certain classes. 

14 hours ago, Swinzed said:

An example of a skill overhaul would be a full immunity buff for 3 seconds, or at least one buff in the "Resistance" parameter so that the player who receives the redemption can at least do something before falling into another stun.

Warlocks getting killed 0.0001 seconds after getting out of Stone Body be like :troll_face1: 

8 hours ago, Higgings said:

É por isso que você não usa um sacerdote contra um círculo escuro, mas um mago. Certas situações requerem certas classes. 

I don't know how many players the dark circle holds, but let's say it's 8, will you need 8 ennobling wizards to get everyone out of the wizard's stunning skill? wouldn't it be simpler to redeem them? seeing that it is a skill that works in an area, and another, in a group combat, with many players in the same area, there is the possibility of redemption taking someone who was not even stunned, so I wouldn't take everyone who fell into the wizard's skill.

24 minutes ago, Swinzed said:

I don't know how many players the dark circle holds, but let's say it's 8,

It's 5. If maxed. And if locks are lucky enough to:

1. Survive (lol)

2. Seeing their skill not being resisted. 

24 minutes ago, Swinzed said:

I don't know how many players the dark circle holds, but let's say it's 8, will you need 8 ennobling wizards to get everyone out of the wizard's stunning skill? wouldn't it be simpler to redeem them? seeing that it is a skill that works in an area, and another, in a group combat, with many players in the same area, there is the possibility of redemption taking someone who was not even stunned, so I wouldn't take everyone who fell into the wizard's skill.

._. one is eught if u completely destroy the warlock, u can also use a bladedancer wich able to rush trought it whiout any issue, the paladin can just jump beyond it (but it can be difficult, better use a bladedancer since its also able to deal huge damage in low time) u can even snipe it with rangers because it cant keep stunning if its dead. there enemies u dont want alive in the battle field, one of them might be the warlock, another countermeasure is have resistance gear wich helps.

ps. dont tell me u cant snipe em with rangers cause u only need to time in the rigth way and no heal will come in time to save its poor soul from existence, then it can be easly taken back down if its back revived(by a necromancer) if got fast eught  before it can take action again

Just now, Mangekyou said:

Shaman leaves immortal warlocks healing with various totems

A Seeker can easily pull the Warlock outside the range of the Totem and kills it with 2 hits :fuck_that:

On 5/23/2021 at 5:38 AM, Higgings said:

É por isso que você não usa um sacerdote contra um círculo escuro, mas um mago. Certas situações requerem certas classes. 

Mage? magician has 1 ennobling every 30 seconds that only works on 1 person and lasts 6 seconds, let's have common sense and assume that it is wrong

On 5/22/2021 at 4:15 PM, Nolan said:

Porque isso seria muito OP. Os legionários enfrentam o mesmo problema com as habilidades de controle das sentinelas.

Our area control is hand-to-hand and it is currently impossible to get close to the legionaries Since it has a lot of control and in area

1 minute ago, Mangekyou said:

Mage? magician has 1 ennobling every 30 seconds that only works on 1 person and lasts 6 seconds, let's have common sense and assume that it is wrong

Yeah, it is so wrong that 5 Mages on Arena kills 5 Warlocks in seconds :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

8 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Um Seeker pode facilmente puxar o Warlock para fora do alcance do Totem e matá-lo com 2 acertos

In a gvg seeker barely pulls a random player, do you want him to pull warlock? Which is positioned behind?

On 5/22/2021 at 4:15 PM, Nolan said:

What

You want time we want to balance the power level on both sides

Just now, Mangekyou said:

In a gvg seeker barely pulls a random player, do you want him to pull warlock? Which is positioned behind?

What do you think this skill was made for?

14 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Sim, é tão errado que 5 Mages na Arena matam 5 Warlocks em segundos , é tão errado que 5 Mages na Arena matam 5 Warlocks em segundos

The difference is simple, in a gvg you have shaman healing a lot in the area, barbarian reducing damage, chief reducing damage, shaman reducing various parameters of attacks, this makes the warlock to be Immortal

17 hours ago, lore said:
17 hours ago, Swinzed said:

._. um é ensinado se você destruir completamente o feiticeiro, você também pode usar um bladedancer que é capaz de correr através dele sem qualquer problema, o paladino pode simplesmente pular além dele (mas pode ser difícil, é melhor usar um bladedancer pois ele também é capaz de lidar grande dano em pouco tempo) você pod

Explain to me how to get to a warlock, if before it has 10000 stuns in the area, Bd has 3 resist, We received about 10 per second, Agora tells me, how to get to it and kill it, not to mention the effects Damage reduction, penetration, speed, accuracy, etc.

17 hours ago, Higgings said:

É 5. Se maximizado. E se as fechaduras tiverem sorte o suficiente para:

1. Sobreviver (risos)

2. Vendo sua habilidade não sendo resistida.

5 Stunned players, putting 20 warlock you have practically infinite stum of just one class

7 minutes ago, Mangekyou said:

The difference is simple, in a gvg you have shaman healing a lot in the area, barbarian reducing damage, chief reducing damage, shaman reducing various parameters of attacks, this makes the warlock to be Immortal

In GvG you also have Priests (and now Druids too) healing in area, WDs reducing damage, Paladins also decrease enemies damage with Fetters, etc.

Also, the Mage has the Barrier

Bd has 3 resist

4* there is also Rush that ignores all control while active.

Edited by Khrone

On 23/05/2021 at 02:28, Rhaast said:

você pode não ter esquecido, mas não temos capacidade de remover debuffs de área no lado da legião

In return, you have thousands of negative effects, it's ridiculous, shaman applying dbuff Every 3 seconds Redemption you use one every 20 seconds + or-

8 minutes ago, Mangekyou said:

Damage reduction, penetration, speed, accuracy

BDs and Seekers have buffs for most part of these stats :fuck_that:

On 5/23/2021 at 2:28 AM, Rhaast said:

cadeias de paladinos, silêncio de sacerdotes e templários, raízes de druidas, todas essas habilidades e debuffs, impossíveis de serem dissipadas em uma batalha porque não temos uma redenção

Our controls let you use basic attack, healing potions, some let you use skill, while your control is infinite and won't let us click

20 minutes ago, Khrone said:

BDs and Seekers have buffs for most part of these stats 

Seeker +15% Penetration + 20% Critical Shaman -25% penetration/Critical / accuracy.bd  + 20% damage on basic attack; chief -50% dmg and speed ... Omg Debuffs are bigger than buffs

On 5/22/2021 at 2:19 PM, Higgings said:

O equilíbrio que você busca não pode ser recebido por mim. Em vez disso, meus poderes me permitem encerrar um tópico se resultar em um dos muitos tópicos intermináveis e inúteis em que as pessoas reclamam de uma habilidade sem apresentar pontos válidos suficientes. Isso depende de você. 

Oh, I am scared! So are you administrators going to close my topic for telling the truth? I went to Google you sent me to the forum.if you don’t want to hear I go back to the playstore and put 1 star saying you don’t want to hear the players . Let's see who loses the most, you or me

On 5/22/2021 at 4:21 PM, Jcbreff said:

isso é uma ameaça 

No, it's just reality

5 minutes ago, Mangekyou said:

So are you administrators going to close my topic for telling the truth?

moderators are not the same as admins, we are in no way affiliated with aigrind and topic wont be closed unless it doesn't provide any additional information in a while or simply break the community rules. and for your information you can be warned for abusive behavior if you continue being abusive towards other players

44 minutes ago, Mangekyou said:

it never makes sense.so you’re stupid

11 minutes ago, Mangekyou said:

bd  + 20% damage on basic attack

40%*

12 minutes ago, Mangekyou said:

chief -50% dmg and speed

On Trashing :fuck_that:

So are you administrators going to close my topic for telling the truth? 

He is not a administrator, he is a moderator, there is a lot of difference.

8 minutes ago, Mangekyou said:

Let's see who loses the most, you or me

Both are normal players, Higgings doesn't work on AIGRIND 

10 minutes ago, Mangekyou said:

Oh, I am scared! So are you administrators going to close my topic for telling the truth?

Why didn't you create a post in the Portugueuse forum, so you could understand what people actually say?

13 minutes ago, Mangekyou said:

I went to Google you sent me to the forum.if you don’t want to hear I go back to the playstore and put 1 star saying you don’t want to hear the players . Let's see who loses the most, you or me

As it would force any change. :yawn1:

let's compare the skills of each legion class with those on the sentinel side, first we have "Matilha Support" from the chief that to begin with it is already wrong the duration time is based on the amount of stuns that the character or ally will receive, that is, the more stun he receives, the longer the skill will last, the "Barbarian Nature" of the Barbarian, which ignores not only negative effects, but ALSO control effects, we also have as an example the "Shamanic Purification" of the Shaman, which in addition to removing negative effects, removes control effects, still comes as a bonus to reduction of damage caused to the personage or ally already on the sentinel side, we have the "Ennoblement" of the Magician, which removes negative and control effects, but only applied to a single character, this skill, which in my opinion should also work the Enchanter's "Supernatural Blessing", which when applied to an ally, the enchanter also receives the buff, but only 80% of the value applied to the ally, now we go to the "Spirit of Resistance" of the bd, which should work in the same way as the "Matilha Support" mentioned above, but when instead, with each effect removed, the ability loses some of its effectiveness the "redemption" of the priest, which is the focus of this topic, only removes negative effects and no type of control effect applied to the area, apart from the healing of the ability, which in my opinion is extremely low these are part of the skills that should be reformulated, there are others that I will put on more specific topics in short, the absurd difference in effectiveness of the abilities that remove negative effects and control effects for each side always results in a disadvantage for the sentinels, ending most of the guild battles with victory on the side of the legion.

2 hours ago, Mangekyou said:

The same common sense I ask you to have if you pretend that a skill which cures once from a ground debuff should keep curing the entire group and eventually even making them resist the skill. 

Another simple suggestion is not to walk on the zones warlocks create. 

30 minutes ago, Swinzed said:

Ennoblement" of the Magician, which removes negative and control effects, but only applied to a single character

So does sham's cleansing. What's your point? They can increase the defence, you can maintain a character immune. Two different skills for two different classes.

31 minutes ago, Swinzed said:

Spirit of Resistance" of the bd, which should work in the same way as the "Matilha Support" mentioned above

I would agree if BDs hadn't an

AoE stun which lasts 6 seconds if it lands. Chieftains are still waiting for their AoE stun, as devs promised some time ago, just for your information. Another different class with different mechanics gets called in cause and compared to another one in a wrong way...

34 minutes ago, Swinzed said:

redemption" of the priest, which is the focus of this topic, only removes negative effects and no type of control effect applied to the area

Exactly as it should be, as the controlling skill is still placed in the area and not just once on a character. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Exatamente como deveria ser, já que a habilidade de controle ainda é colocada na área e não apenas uma vez em um personagem. 

Redemption becomes useless in group combats when it is Sentinels VS Legion, as it is applied to random players within the applied area, and not only to those who are attached to a skill, redemption has a limit of 8 players, and the circle, one limit of 5, say 15 pass over the circle, 5 of these will be trapped, another 10 will continue walking, and when applying redemption in the same area that the circle was applied, there is the possibility of the skill activating in those who have not been stunned and not to those who got stuck At a minimum, redemption should give priority to those who have been stunned or debuffed, making it impossible to take any action

5 minutes ago, Swinzed said:

as it is applied to random players within the applied area

Like every other AoE skill