Unbind Books Rares

Lucstriker

Hello dear players!

I come here to suggest a system model similar to the one we have with items.

I think they could implement the "Unbind" function in rare books, as it is a waste to have to replace a very valuable and difficult to get book.

I understand that today, there are not many players with complete sets of rare books, but I think this idea would help a lot not to lose such books or even if you use them by mistake!🙏

Edited by Khrone
Changed font size

This would be very good even for those who have changed characters, it is very difficult to get them again, this would be very useful, it could be expensive, like 10k coins, it would be worth it

1 hour ago, Buckrudy said:

Olá queridos jogadores!

Vim aqui para sugerir um modelo de sistema semelhante ao que temos com os itens.

Acho que eles poderiam implementar a função "Desvincular" em livros raros, pois é um desperdício ter que substituir um livro muito valioso e difícil de obter.

Eu entendo que hoje não existem muitos jogadores com conjuntos completos de livros raros, mas acho que essa ideia ajudaria muito a não perder esses livros ou mesmo se você usá-los por engano! 🙏

Very good

2 hours ago, lallouss said:

They are called rare for a reason, making it unbind-able thus becomes not rare.

Logic GIFs | Tenor

i mean technically they would be just as rare because their amount wouldnt increase with unbinds but yeah you could "rent" and they could become like faceless costume expect that its just [none]

Edited by Jcbreff

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

i mean technically they would be just as rare because their amount wouldnt increase with unbinds but yeah you could "rent" and they could become like faceless costume expect that its just [none]

The thing is , theres a lot of abandoned characters that have books on them, so it would probably flood the market and undervalue them.

But i don't think that is entirely bad. Books should be more affordable to the average player.

It depends on how you define average player, books should be one end goal and not affordable easily for lets say every level 30+ character

18 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

It depends on how you define average player, books should be one end goal and not affordable easily for lets say every level 30+ character

No , i don't mean every 30+ , be atleast the top 5% should be able to get most of them. 

Some books are going for 5-10 million gold.

Atleast on my server that is pretty absurd.

6 hours ago, Arthas said:

No , i don't mean every 30+ , be atleast the top 5% should be able to get most of them. 

Some books are going for 5-10 million gold.

Atleast on my server that is pretty absurd.

if we take whole playerbase then I wouldnt be suprised if top 5% were all 30+ atleast since there are inactive characters and such

its also about the server's economy

if alot of people spam those dgs then prices would most likely go down when more of those books were dropped. its also related to other dgs since some equipments suchas mermen gear can be exchanged for some books in emerald or atleast some offer them

6 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

if we take whole playerbase then I wouldnt be suprised if top 5% were all 30+ atleast since there are inactive characters and such

its also about the server's economy

if alot of people spam those dgs then prices would most likely go down when more of those books were dropped. its also related to other dgs since some equipments suchas mermen gear can be exchanged for some books in emerald or atleast some offer them

On Tourmaline we get a lot of books every tournament.

Problem is theres still a lot of people with $ , that are willing to go beyond to get those.

That is why prices go so high.

I personally would just like to have 1 extra slot every ,6-8 months?!

But dont think that is going to happen

• 2 months later...

Feel like this would be way too abusable. You could just keep transfering said books to new chars in order to fight for arena ranks and what not.

7 hours ago, vavavi said:

Feel like this would be way too abusable. You could just keep transfering said books to new chars in order to fight for arena ranks and what not.

Same I worry about this

10 hours ago, vavavi said:

But then the player would pay something relative.  I don't see anything bad about having this option to transfer.  But how would you get classification in the arena?  having to spend it all over again?  It doesn't even make sense what you said.

I think it's fair for the player to transfer the book to any other character he wants to play.  Sometimes it gets sick to play the same character or he decides to sell the book, as it is something rare to obtain.  Let's move this topic, maybe some developer will help us.

5 hours ago, Buckrudy said:

But then the player would pay something relative.  I don't see anything bad about having this option to transfer.  But how would you get classification in the arena?  having to spend it all over again?  It doesn't even make sense what you said.

First someone who has enough book to make arena easier spams and get rank and so big of a lead that they basically doesnt have to spam that much anymore, then they transfer books to some other character and spam with it too to get a lead on others

Alternative scenario you wouls use one character with books to win 1 season and then transfer them to another character and win next season with it

Edited by Jcbreff

It would be abusable with normal books alone, but when you start thinking about octo/orcinus books being tossed around to any class that happens to be unbalanced at that time, the problem reaches another level imo.

I'm not a fan of the idea as I agree that it could lead to abuse but what if we introduced a limit to the number of times a book can be transferred in total. 

Say only once? :huh:

It would help the books of quitting players to not goto waste but at the same time limit abuse of book transferring. 

Edited by TheCaster

26 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

I'm not a fan of the idea as I agree that it could lead to abuse but what if we introduced a limit to the number of times a book can be transferred in total. 

Say only once? :huh:

then they would have this same problem eventually on that character

You talk like it's easy to arrange the books.  It can be any server, there aren't that many books that can get in the way of game development.  Also because they are rare.  Having the option to take the book and transfer it is fair for those who buy it and regret it or it didn't make that much difference.  A fair price for "unbind" would be 10k mcoin.

15 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

those who buy it and regret it or it didn't make that much difference.

most books only give few % so if youre willing to spend millions on that you know you want to and by the time you have enough gold to buy one you should know how much it gives and will it make a difference