Creation of a new section GvGs

Vinagre

We all know that the game have evolved lots on the last years and i don't think the current sections can hold all the information's that need to be discussed.

I suggest to create a new section at the forum to discuss the Guild vs Guilds events.

Why? i know they involve pvp, but they still involve lots of pve aspects and strategy's to be discusses that are not the same as used at arenas or wars.

So how can we discuss a GVG event at the ''PvP and Arena'' section when its not really a Pvp battle its more a Guild team battle that includes strategy, pvp and pve.

Edited by Vinagre

14 hours ago, Vinagre said:

We all know that the game have evolved lots on the last years and i don't think the current sections can hold all the information's that need to be discussed.

I suggest to create a new section at the forum to discuss the Guild vs Guilds events.

Why? i know they involve pvp, but they still involve lots of pve aspects and strategy's to be discusses that are not the same as used at arenas or wars.

So how can we discuss a GVG event at the ''PvP and Arena'' section when its not really a Pvp battle its more a Guild team battle that includes strategy, pvp and pve.

Humm I don't think there's so much to discuss about it. :mellow:

But maybe a pinned post in the pvp section would be useful 

Some classes are op for it, lets say the seeker, the best dps atm, really great for second phase at mermen trials.
How can we discuss that at the pvp section since its related to PvE also.
And when we see a problem related to the GvGs, that affects lots of players and we need a longer discussion to find  solution, i found  that the posts get lost due to lack of placement, some topics are created under the class section, others on pvp and area other on suggestions and so...
I really think we should have a special place to discuss the GvGs, also because for many they are the main reason why they play the game.
Please think about it!

Edited by Vinagre

12 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

Some classes are op for it, lets say the seeker, the best dps atm, really great for second *fase* at mermen trials.
How can we discuss that at the pvp section since its related to PvE also.
And when we see a problem related to the GvGs, that affects lots of players and we need a longer discussion to find  solution, i found  that the posts get lost due to lack of placement, some topics are created under the class section, others on pvp and area other on suggestions and so...
I really think we should have a special place to discuss the GvGs, also because for many they are the main reason why they play the game.
Please think about it!

*Phase* personally I think that both Seekers and BladeDancers are over powered period. But really faster classes are best in merman trials with tank classes better for defending the pillars but many classes needs buffs period

35 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

personally I think that both Seekers and BladeDancers are over powered period. But really faster classes are best in merman trials with tank classes better for defending the pillars but many classes needs buffs period

just as an exemple of what kind of stuff need to be discussed and are not really 100% pvp related.