Advice on how to attract new players

yinglun

Hello administrator, I have been playing this game since 2015, I love it deeply, but now the number of new players is getting smaller and smaller, so I have some suggestions. 
After most games have been in operation for many years, it will be easy for new players to upgrade, but in battle spear, before reaching lv30, it is very difficult for new players to realize the fun of the game, and they need to spend a lot of time upgrading, which is quite boring, so I suggest reducing the mainline tasks of map1 map2 and map3 T1 T2 T2 T4, and improving the character experience gained in daily quests and mainline tasks. 
To help new players reach the lv30 level quickly, so they can quickly play with old players without giving up the game because of the boring upgrade process. 
two。. 
The character's initial backpack is too small, only 10 squares, which makes it difficult for new players to accept, because there is no way to get a backpack in the game, only recharge miracle coins or buy them from second-hand merchants, but new players do not have gold coins and will not recharge in a game that has only been played for ten minutes. 
This is very important, and I have seen a lot of new players give up the game because of this. 
I think the initial backpack for the new character should be 25 squares. 
Now most new players want to upgrade quickly, but do not want to strengthen the low-level equipment, because the low-level equipment will soon be replaced, I suggest reducing the intensity of low-level monsters so that new players do not need enhanced equipment to better get through the upgrade process.

Hey @yinglun :hi:

Improvements were made to kake the overall experience much better, specially for the first islands.

But I honestly find your feedback very fair and may foward to the devs soon.

1 hour ago, yinglun said:

To help new players reach the lv30 level quickly

people would complain that this would devalue their own path to level 30+

1 hour ago, yinglun said:

because there is no way to get a backpack in the game,

you can get it to 20 slots thanks to exttra bag from map 1 quest and extra bag from six shadows quest

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

people would complain that this would devalue their own path to level 30+

you can get it to 20 slots thanks to exttra bag from map 1 quest and extra bag from six shadows quest

you're right,thank you for pointing out the problem.

2 hours ago, Nolan said:

Hey @yinglun :hi:

Improvements were made to kake the overall experience much better, specially for the first islands.

But I honestly find your feedback very fair and may foward to the devs soon.

:christmaskiss:Because I hope that the development of this game will become better and better and attract new players who have followed.