Healing Totem: opinions and suggestions.

Vinagre

On 13/05/2021 at 14:54, БОМЖАРА said:

: facepalm:

3s. 

e começa a curar apenas no terceiro segundo

30 shaman in the same area using Totem heals 1500 in the area every 3 seconds, each Totem reversing healing. it becomes an infinite cure

remembering that the totem's skill lasts 14s

1 minute ago, Dono da verdade said:

30 shaman in the same area using Totem heals 1500 in the area every 3 seconds, each Totem reversing healing. it becomes an infinite cure

remembering that the totem's skill lasts 14s

12s*

Please, i ask you to search at least a bit about Shaman's skills

14 hours ago, Khrone said:

12s *

Por favor, peço que pesquise pelo menos um pouco sobre as habilidades do Shaman

I researched, and played with shame.
I know very well what I'm talking about

16 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

I researched, and played with shame.
I know very well what I'm talking about

no friend, you don't know what you're talking about. you have shown yourself to have a very low intellect with so many false statements and you have also shown yourself to have little knowledge about your own classes and the classes of the opposite faction.
I recommend you try to look at the information right before speaking so many untruths

2 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

não amigo, você não sabe do que está falando. você demonstrou ter um intelecto muito baixo com tantas declarações falsas e também demonstrou ter pouco conhecimento sobre suas próprias classes e as classes da facção oposta.
Eu recomendo que você tente olhar as informações antes de falar tantas inverdade

if you want I can make a video demonstrating the skill and effectiveness of the skill.
shows how much healing skill the totem can achieve, with the right buffs offered within the game.
and the second that skills are healing everyone in the area.
we experience this every day, this post is not formed of theories, but in fact, are things that are observed within the battles.

7 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

if you want I can make a video demonstrating the skill and effectiveness of the skill.
shows how much healing skill the totem can achieve, with the right buffs offered within the game.
we experience this every day, this post is not formed of theories, but in fact, are things that are observed within the battles.

what do you '' observe '' within the game then is it more true than what the game's adms and developers say? because almost everything you said is false opinions or information

2 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

o que você '' observa '' dentro do jogo, então é mais verdadeiro do que o que dizem os anúncios e os desenvolvedores do jogo? porque quase tudo que você disse são opiniões ou informações falsas

I don’t know why I waste time with a person who doesn’t even play with Class.
I play every day with my shaman on the emerald side.
 Play on both sides.
I know very well what I'm talking about.
topical and formed on great performance of the shaman with its periodic cure.
of how the shaman's cure achieves enormous commitment with in-game buffs

10 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

what do you '' observe '' within the game then is it more true than what the game's adms and developers say? because almost everything you said is false opinions or information

if you are dissatisfied with my opinion. just do not read and do not comment.

that and public topic.

where anyone can talk to express themselves.

This post sounds more like a personal problem. No offense to anyone in here.
We have used the heal totem strategy in US Sapphire server and it's worked sometimes, It's failed other times too. 
The opponents globed on us since this strategy requires you to stay in one area, you can't move out of globe range > ergo shamans don't have magic dmg > ergo no heals you mentioned.

I think you don't have many BDs?  In the sapphire server you can't walk 5 metres with tripping over a Blade dancer. They spread out and rush us from all sides making using skills impossible and perma stunning the whole group. Diversifying your guild classes for GvG specific options can be considered.

I honestly think there are many solutions to the above mentioned heal totem strategy. This strategy has a number of limitations. Kindly think about ways to counter it without nullifying the use of the skill in other components of the game

#unbiasedopinion.

:concentration:

6 hours ago, Dono da verdade said:

On 5/9/2021 at 5:35 PM, Nolan said:

Right now, the quantity of healed players by the totem is 3-4-5-6

????? Do you even read what other people say on this thread?

6 hours ago, Dono da verdade said:

I play every day with my shaman on the emerald side.

If you do, then why do you tell so many lies? 

Everyone knows the Totem does have a limit and even the administrator told you that, but you continue saying it doesn't.

A lot of people said the Totem heals every 3s and you said 2s.

It seems like you don't even read or care about what other people are saying, you just want your opinion based on lies to be the prevailing one.

@Vinagre (the one who created the topic) gave the suggestion of putting a limit of how many totems affects the player and we accepted.

@Nolan said there is no need to change the Globe skill.

However, i don't know if you realized but you are the only one still complaining on this topic.

When will you stop? When Shaman finally gets nerfed?

Because i doubt you will stop even if developers themselves say anything.

Well, the classes themselves have a great thought for execution, but there are attributes in the skills in an "exaggerated" way.

Let's compare with, for example, the druid's tornado skill that was giving the enemy too much negative skill recharge ... So it was readjusted, wasn't it?

The same is happening with the attributes of the shaman's totem pole, giving an amount of buff above the ordinary! Okay, it's a strategy! But, a strategy is about when there is a "one to one" as an equal ... But in the current scenario of WS we see that the power of such a skill is surpassing the common.

Suggestion: Limit the effect of the ability to just pt, so we would not have the effectiveness of several totems on 1 same member.

Ex (current): if I have 5 bosses and 5 shamans, the 5 totems will act on the 5 bosses thus leading to excessive healing.

Ex (updated): If limited to pt, the member will only receive healing from the Shaman who is in his pt. After all, the Druid's link works like that, correct ?!

Another solution would be to decrease the effect of the ability on the limbs (since they heal many, if reducing the effect would not be an exaggerated cure).

About the boss:

It's a hybrid, okay.

But, it's all about balancing their skills! On the elves' side we have hybrid paladins, but the skills are not compared (for example, there are few skills for each role). The boss, on the other hand, has powerful skills that act on both magic and physical damage! Not to mention the increased speed.

The skill with the largest area (the one with meteors falling) could be rejected as follows: Whoever is in the center of the skill would take more damage than whoever is farthest from the center of the skill! Then the gameplay of the player would vary.

Edited by Khrone

24 minutes ago, jorgemateu said:

Ex (updated): If limited to pt, the member will only receive healing from the Shaman who is in his pt. After all, the Druid's link works like that, correct ?!

Meanwhile = Priest's Redemption heals 9 players (i'm pretty sure that's more than 1 party) and remove debuffs.

You should compare every other AoE healing in the game.

25 minutes ago, jorgemateu said:

It's a hybrid, okay.

But, it's all about balancing their skills! On the elves' side we have hybrid paladins, but the skills are not compared (for example, there are few skills for each role). The boss, on the other hand, has powerful skills that act on both magic and physical damage!

What about the Templar? Changing its physical and magical damage doesn't affect the shield.

Also, it has 2 other hybrids skills, Harad's Teachings and Particle of Life.

And it has a invencibility skill, so if the player has the 2 types of weapons (Mace and Shield + Staff) and gets affected by the Globe skill, it can use Mantra of Healing and change weapons. However, for it to work, the player would need to use a hybrid damage build.

1 hour ago, jorgemateu said:

Suggestion: Limit the effect of the ability to just pt, so we would not have the effectiveness of several totems on 1 same member.

Ex (current): if I have 5 bosses and 5 shamans, the 5 totems will act on the 5 bosses thus leading to excessive healing.

the issue was that the totem can stacked too much, wich if the players are able to maintain thier position aiganist classes such as templars (wich are able to moove thier locations) can be highly exagerated since it can be endlessy stacked, thats why the passive healing has a limit, its for prevent an insanely high amount of passive healing and making the one target immortal
what would happen in general is that at the start the attackers would menage to cause casualities on the enemy guild, for then have less and less (wich means more totems that might be healing the same player/s) causing it at the having one player and too many totems around, limit it to the party can cause issues to its utility, even if would be an neat balance, but can turn out very problematic due the players not being able to reconize the totem of thier shaman or still having single groups of shamans all together wich will just... well, stack up thier totems, and be problematic to kill while giving healing buffs to everyone else, the best option is that other already suggested, limit the amount of totems that can heal one player, preventing the overtstacking of passive healings 

owever the limit should be eught to make the players still hard to kill, but not immortal at the same time, giving that one thing the templars will be ideal thanks to thier controlling skills capable to moove away players

Edited by lore

On 17/05/2021 at 17:21, Khrone said:

Enquanto isso = Priest's Redemption cura 9 jogadores (tenho certeza de que são mais de 1 grupo)  remove debuffs.

Você deve comparar todas as outras curas AoE do jogo.

E o Templário? Mudar seu dano físico e mágico não afeta o escudo.

Além disso, ele tem 2 outras habilidades de híbridos, Ensinamentos de Harad e Partículas da Vida.

E tem uma habilidade de invencibilidade, então se o jogador tiver os 2 tipos de armas (Mace e Escudo + Cajado) e for afetado pela habilidade de Globo, ele pode usar Mantra de Cura e trocar de arma. No entanto, para que funcione, o jogador precisa usar um build de dano híbrido.

But, the shaman's totem is not an instant cure, it is a cure that stays in such a place for a long time, different from the priest's cure which is instantaneous.

On the Templar, it is a class of support! His damage does not compare to the boss's damage and the skills are literally unmatched by the distance and damage the boss does.

On 17/05/2021 at 17:41, lore said:

o problema era que o totem pode empilhar demais, o que se os jogadores são capazes de manter sua posição, classes de aiganistas como os templários (que são capazes de mover seus locais) pode ser altamente exagerado, pois pode ser infinitamente empilhado, é por isso que o passivo a cura tem um limite, é para prevenir uma quantidade insanamente alta de cura passiva e tornar o único alvo imortal
o que aconteceria em geral é que no início os atacantes poderiam causar baixas na guilda inimiga, para então ter cada vez menos (o que significa mais totens que podem estar curando o (s) mesmo (s) jogador (es)) causando no fato de ter um jogador e muitos totens ao redor, limitá-lo ao grupo pode causar problemas à sua utilidade, mesmo que fosse um equilíbrio perfeito, mas pode se tornar muito problemático devido aos jogadores não serem capazes de reconizar o totem do seu xamã ou ainda possuírem grupos únicos de xamãs todos juntos que vão apenas ... bem, empilhar seus totens, e ser problemático para matar enquanto dá buffs de cura para todos os outros, a melhor opção é aquela outra já sugerida, limitar a quantidade de totens que podem curar um jogador, evitando o empilhamento excessivo de curas passivas 

todavia, o limite deve ser ensinado para tornar os jogadores ainda difíceis de matar, mas não imortais ao mesmo tempo, dando a isso que os templários serão ideais graças às suas habilidades de controle capazes de afastar jogadores

I agree, placing a healing limit on the amount of players per totem as well as on players who will receive this buff.

Example: A player can only receive a maximum buff of 2 totems and that same totem can only heal a certain amount of players, so I think it would reach a balance.

45 minutes ago, jorgemateu said:

that same totem can only heal a certain amount of players

How many times do we have to say? :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

It's a war skill, sheesh. Sentinel still dominate regardless. Once Legion makes some adjustment. Whine whine nerf nerf. Just throwing that out there. But yea, that totem is op when it's well used, just like any other heal expert skill.

• 1 month later...
On 28/05/2021 at 14:40, Speedom said:

É uma habilidade de guerra, caramba. Sentinela ainda domina independentemente. Assim que Legion fizer alguns ajustes. Whine whine nerf nerf. Apenas jogando isso ali fora. Mas sim, aquele totem é operacional quando bem usado, assim como qualquer outra habilidade especializada em curar.

Okay, MCs Full debuff, 

On 5/28/2021 at 12:40 PM, Speedom said:

It's a war skill, sheesh. Sentinel still dominate regardless. Once Legion makes some adjustment. Whine whine nerf nerf. Just throwing that out there. But yea, that totem is op when it's well used, just like any other heal expert skill.

It's true. Although the totem can only heal what? 5 people at a time? And yet elves say that's op? 

46 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

It's true. Although the totem can only heal what? 5 people at a time? And yet elves say that's op? 

The problem is players are forgetting the effects of these "idea nerfs," but not looking at the bigger picture. In terms of both pvp and pve.

• 4 months later...

since we are getting an updates, just a friendly reminder of problems that we still have, and nothing has been done about...

3 days star? real fight? Not a point of view, its a fact.

chrome_J4zXLMRVPa.png

ok, you have asked, and here it is and extensive discussion around the game atm. Can we have some kind of official feedback from the devs? i feel like i need to learn Russian to be able to receive some input. Just wondering if all the discussion is being take to account for the next update..  @Holmes @Nolan @snorlax @Peony

• 2 weeks later...

The sentinel alliance always wins wars on the BR server, there's nothing true in this post. it is totally unnecessary to invent lies and excuses for the Sentinel Alliance to gain improvements. The sentinel alliance always wins wars on the BR server, there's nothing true in this post. it is totally unnecessary to invent lies and excuses for the Sentinel Alliance to gain improvements. 

The legion alliance only wins in race wars.