Healing Totem: opinions and suggestions.

Vinagre

Just now, Diego Ferreira said:

say the globe reduced efficiency by 50% of skills

So it would use only 137.5% of the sum of physical and magical damage? 

Interesting :happydoge:

and in a battle I believe that most do not remember, but the globe increases the defense of the allies, I believe that it is to withstand the damage of these hybrid classes, so I believe that there is a reason for the globe to be damage reversal and not damage reduction.

It may not seem like much, but mixing with your pvp set the defense can be a beautiful ally in battle.

4 minutes ago, Khrone said:

So it would use only 137.5% of the sum of physical and magical damage? 

Interesting :happydoge:

Yes and that I am also thinking of the stun classes as a wizard and templar, as they have group stuns, which are not based on their damage, only on the skill up and relics.

2 minutes ago, Diego Ferreira said:

Yes and that I am also thinking of the stun classes as a wizard and templar, as they have group stuns, which are not based on their damage, only on the skill up and relics.

It could also decrease the duration of negative/positive effects applied to characters

Edited by Khrone

10 minutes ago, Khrone said:

It could also decrease the duration of negative/positive effects applied to characters

Yes and that I am also thinking of the stun classes as a wizard and templar, as they have group stuns, which are not based on their damage, only on the skill up and relics.7

1 hour ago, Khrone said:

He just confused it

oh ok, sorry

38 minutes ago, Diego Ferreira said:

I talked about Warlock, but as I used a translator it was a little confusing

sorry, 

4 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

Totem shaman heal anyone in the area, with no limits whatsoever.

Do you even play Warspear Online?

1 hour ago, Dono da verdade said:

I who ask you, do not know your own class that plays

1st: I don't play as Shaman.

2nd: The limit of players of the Totem is 6.

3rd:

1 hour ago, Dono da verdade said:

game itself gave this information in the topic of beginners

As far as i know, the creator of this post, Mucmp, doesn't have anything to do with the game, unlike Nolan, Akasha, Holmes or Peony.

Edited by Khrone

3 hours ago, Dono da verdade said:

game itself gave this information in the topic of beginners

again bringing unreal information, all control or healing skills within Warspear have a limit on the number of affected players.

We all know that describing older skills doesn't really bring what they do and their limitations.

3 hours ago, Khrone said:

As far as i know, the creator of this post, Mucmp, doesn't have anything to do with the game, unlike Nolan, Akasha, Holmes or Peony.

He was once a dev/admin of the forum. It remains the fact that a lot has changed since then.

14 minutes ago, Higgings said:

He was once a dev/admin of the forum. It remains the fact that a lot has changed since then.

His post about Shaman was last updated on 8.4.1 though

23 hours ago, Khrone said:

Sua postagem sobre o Shaman foi atualizada pela última vez em 8.4.1, embora

Shamam has no limit on healing.

totem cure never take nerf

23 hours ago, Diego Ferreira said:

novamente trazendo informações irreais, todas as habilidades de controle ou cura dentro do Warspear têm um limite no número de jogadores afetados.

Todos nós sabemos que descrever habilidades antigas não traz realmente o que elas fazem e suas limitações.

23 hours ago, Higgings said:

Ele já foi um dev / admin do fórum. Resta o fato de que muita coisa mudou desde então.

Dev 2020

Just now, Dono da verdade said:

It does, it is 6. You can just create a Legion character and ask to any Shaman that understands about the class.

If you want to discuss about the skill, at least try to get the right informations.

8 hours ago, Khrone said:

Sim, são 6. Você pode simplesmente criar um personagem da Legião e perguntar a qualquer Xamã que entenda sobre a classe.

Se você quiser discutir sobre a habilidade, pelo menos tente obter as informações certas.

is the information that the game itself offers

5 hours ago, Dono da verdade said:

Who do you consider as "the game"?

Can't you just accept what other people said before on this thread that clearly says that the limit of the Totem is 6 instead of believing on your own lie?

Another problem that sentries are facing is about the magic globe of the guild.

The chief with his mixed damage can do ridiculously absurd damage even under the ability

How long will it stay like this?

I think it's not hard to fix

Edited by Lenda do Warspear

4 hours ago, Dono da verdade said:

Right now, the quantity of healed players by the totem is 3-4-5-6

7 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Right now, the quantity of healed players by the totem is 3-4-5-6

Oof

13 minutes ago, Lenda do Warspear said:

Another problem that sentries are facing is about the magic globe of the guild.

The chief with his mixed damage can do ridiculously absurd damage even under the ability

How long will it stay like this?

I think it's not hard to fix

It's not like it is the only hybrid class in the game though

Edited by Khrone

55 minutes ago, Nolan said:

No momento, a quantidade de jogadores curados pelo totem é 3-4-5-6

ok, I got it.

what game is going to do regarding the Magic Globe guild skill.
skills is not working against chief. for your 1k dmg physical and magical dmg.
where favors side legion.
this is harming many elf guild during GVG battle

2 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

ok, I got it.

what game is going to do regarding the Magic Globe guild skill.
skills is not working against chief. for your 1k dmg physical and magical dmg.
where favors side legion.
this is harming many elf guild during GVG battle

It is working just the way it should. Not only chieftains benefits from this, but also other hybrid classes that uses both physical and magic damage. 

8 minutes ago, Nolan said:

It is working just the way it should. Not only chieftains benefits from this, but also other hybrid classes that uses both physical and magic damage. 

Okay, I don't want to be repetitive, but the problem is in the details ... Because only the chief class can be efficient during the effect of the globe, because it is a clean wave hybrid class that can have between 800-1k dmg phy / mag and can cause great damage in an area without any problem ... That no other class can do!

Just now, King Death said:

Okay, I don't want to be repetitive, but the problem is in the details ... Because only the chief class can be efficient during the effect of the globe, because it is a clean wave hybrid class that can have between 800-1k dmg phy / mag and can cause great damage in an area without any problem ... That no other class can do!

So it's needed to create a new post regarding this matter. Asking for a change on the globe's mechanic or something like that

put the video in 9 minutes.
 full of Cacique on top of the globe.
dropped as if we have nothing.
it makes a big difference.
if you keep watching the video.
in the end the elf guild did not knock down the last pillar because of Globo. that only works against elf.
against the MCs themselves, it doesn't work. you can see what the intention was to hold them in the middle with a globe.
it seemed that there was no globe.
pay attention that all of them are on top of the globe.
globe picks up at 5 meters

1 minute ago, Nolan said:

So it's needed to create a new post regarding this matter. Asking for a change on the globe's mechanic or something like that

4 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

in the end the elf guild did not knock down the last pillar because of Globo. that only works against elf.
against the MCs themselves, it doesn't work. you can see what the intention was to hold them in the middle with a globe.

You still need to create a new topic for this

2 hours ago, Dono da verdade said:

I'm glad you watched my video, but I didn't like taking it out of context, but for the difference between pylons, we were stars of the War, and even so we almost lost to a Guild only of castle buffs, because even the guardian of their Guild were far from the team that took down our pylons. But as guided by Nolan, open a new topic to discuss it better.

57 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

so can we have a position from the devs or so?

devs almost never comment anything on international forum and admins might not want to pick sides

58 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

please one both subjects, the Xaman healing totem and the Guilds globe!

devs have balanced them to be as they are so they should consider them to be balanced enough 

3 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

devs have balanced them to be as they are so they should consider them to be balanced enough 

yes but now they have a massive feedback

We will wait for a response from the developers within the game itself, if they think necessary the suggested changes will certainly respond in the next updates involving the classes in question, after all Warspear's birthday is near, I look forward to the news that may come.

2 hours ago, Vinagre said:

yes but now they have a massive feedback

The developers make their comments when there's an update, as always. If there will be a change in this skill, they will definitely leave their comment. :Snorlax:

In my personal opinion, I don't think it would be a huge problem to add a limit to how many heals a player can get from totems at once. But as said before it has to be tested and only devs have the data and resources to decide that. 

Now we have to wait for the next skill's update in order to see if there will be any change. :good:

2 hours ago, Nolan said:

The developers make their comments when there's an update, as always. If there will be a change in this skill, they will definitely leave their comment. :Snorlax:

In my personal opinion, I don't think it would be a huge problem to add a limit to how many heals a player can get from totems at once. But as said before it has to be tested and only devs have the data and resources to decide that. 

Now we have to wait for the next skill's update in order to see if there will be any change. :good:

ok, i guess we had a nice discussion here! 

1 hour ago, Vinagre said:

ok, i guess we had a nice discussion here! 

Yes indeed! This is the correct and only way to make a complaint about classes. We really appreciate :love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

23 hours ago, Nolan said:

Sim, de fato! Essa é a única forma correta de reclamar das aulas. Nós realmente apreciamos : amor-comida-coelho-louco-emoticon: 

totem problem and heal 1500 every 2s for 14s

and a Great periodic cure that becomes infinite if you have 70% cooldown

you can rotate several totem poles in the area without any effort