Healing Totem: opinions and suggestions.

Vinagre

50 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

skills lasts in the area 14 seconds

12s*

50 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

xama class has the ability to increase cooldown. and with that totem reloads fast

And Priest has the ability to increase damage, healing more.

35 minutes ago, Diego Ferreira said:

both cures would have efficacies, but how difficult is it to gather 20 Priests to test?

Just think this way ok? that the redemption would be a passive healing , the priest would ''buff it'' and after a few seconds it would apply around players of that area.(does not matter if he is silenced, stunned or even dead.)

That is how the healing totem work, plus it only heals players who lost hp.

Oh excuse me, to describe the skills I used the description in Portuguese to base myself on the CD, but I realized that by the English translation the totem cure has even more CD than presented in the Portuguese version, so the cure of 2 totem can arrive at approximately 51.2s of effect. the translation of redemption goes to 58.8s

39 minutes ago, Diego Ferreira said:

There are times when we don’t have a cure in place at that time, say I have 4k hp, and several hits are directed at about 3k of periodic dmg over a 3s interval, a priest could, recover 3k of hp at the same time

Yes, and after the next wave of damage or control he is dead. Not the case when you have 20 healing totems under you, as it was shown at the main video of the discussion.

the subject is the healing totem, but not really its healing power, but the mechanic behind how it heals, that it cant be dispelled , and how it effects a massive fight when you use stacks and stacks of it.

3 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

Sim, e após a próxima onda de dano ou controle ele está morto. Não é o caso quando você tem 20 totens de cura embaixo de você, como foi mostrado no vídeo principal da discussão.

To avoid this, priests are able to keep their distance from the front line as well as the Shamans, right? To further strengthen why not include 1 word in your group formation? In addition to offering great healing support he could share his shield with the priests in battle

2 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

o assunto é o totem de cura, mas não realmente seu poder de cura, mas a mecânica por trás de como ele cura, que não pode ser dissipado e como ele afeta uma luta massiva quando você usa pilhas e pilhas dele.

I understand, but I decided to highlight the priest a little, because as exemplified he has a potential as great as that of the shaman, perhaps the problem is the influence of the healing buffs in both classes

Edited by Diego Ferreira

Just now, Diego Ferreira said:

o avoid this, priests are able to keep their distance from the front line as well as the Shamans, right?

the main goal is that, but you need to understand this: when a priest gets controlled, he is turned into a dummy. 
When a xama is controlled he is still doing area debuffs and area healing... do you understand that?

And its not a simple debuff or healing, both are massive.
And the discussion is around how the healing totem may be working on a way that generates a imbalance of the game.
Not that it heals too much, but how it is actually healing, cant be dispelled, cant kill it, there is northing that can be done to counter it.

3 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

Not that it heals too much, but how it is actually healing, cant be dispelled, cant kill it, there is northing that can be done to counter it.

If it was a buff given, wouldn't it work the same way as it is now, since the Totem would be constantly apllying the buff again?

1 minute ago, Khrone said:

If it was a buff given, wouldn't it work the same way as it is now, since the Totem would be constantly apllying the buff again?

well, maybe add some HP for the healing totem?

We can do the same calculation applied by you with your instant healing, for example 1 Priest heals 3k with his buffs, has 9 targets, thus healing 27k with each use of skills, so 20 priests would heal 540k of instant healing right?

But I understand better what you want, but if a guild with more than 20 shamans has about 6 targets, so there are 120 targets, where would this cure go? would it be wasted on the battlefield? so it would be unviable to have shamans in your guild, just 17 would be enough and it would be more than enough.

57 minutes ago, Diego Ferreira said:

I would like to open a discussion here about the potential of the Sentinels faction, let's have a healthy dialogue please, where each one will bring their point respecting the other's ok? When we talk about healing, we have to consider 2 aspects, not only healing, but other calculations of the game, but since the subject is healing, let's go. 1- When comparing cures we should consider the cd time of each skill, if we are going to make a calculation of time of equal effect for both, how much cure would each provide? I'll try to exemplify, 2 totem shamans have approximately the cd of 3 trials, each totem shaman (with healing pot) can take about 1k of damage per healing pulse, with a total of 4 4k pulses per totem, totaling 8k of healing periodic every 48.6 seconds, as the healing totem will only end at 100% at the end of its useful life, while for about 54.8 seconds the Priest (also with the healing pot) can play 3 interpretations with a cure average total of 9k snapshots and with 3 debuff removals in the area, not to mention that, with the help of 1 Paladin, 4 Priest are able to receive a healing increase of about 500 hp for redemption. If it is to analyze the general, 6.2s of cure, it can represent the superior 1k of cure generated, and if we are to consider the skill of the shaman's cd that represents at most 30%, it would provide the addition of the Paladin in the right Pt? (Both examples would be +8 on average with Guild).

So let's go to point 2 2- Consider the difficulties of each skill, right, many may claim the fact that an instant cure is more unfavorable than a periodic cure, but if we analyze there are adverse situations that can happen to periodic cure too, then, for another periodic cure healing is favorable because we need a pot of HP? There are times when we don’t have a cure in place at that time, say I have 4k hp, and several hits are directed at about 3k of periodic dmg over a 3s interval, a priest could, recover 3k of hp at the same time, soon I would have a full bar, but the shaman would use his totem and have a 3s effect time, if in that time I received a periodic dmg of 3k total, the 2k cure that I would receive would not be enough, so possibly establish, that is, for both cures there are difficulties,
I would like someone to give me a detailed reason, without favoring the sides and to exemplify the point defended by the sentinels.
(Both examples would be +8 average with Guild)

We must also take into account the number of targets affected by both abilities, being totem healing 6 or 7 (It is still uncertain for many due to the absence of a skill description) and redemption 9 (this in turn has a description, as it received a small limitation of targets, something that a while ago was unlimited) but we will leave that detail for another time, but it is simple, if we are going to consider a period of battle, both cures would have efficacies, but how difficult is it to gather 20 Priests to test?

You're right, but:

1- the healing totem can be used before the two guilds collide in battle, and if the mountain guild has a lot of shamans, they can spread the totems around as long as the guild members are nearby, healing most of the members of the entire guild periodically.

2- As Redemption is instant healing, and I need the priest to use it in the middle of the fight, and hit the most injured players to get the most out of the cure, and most importantly, it is very likely that when he tries to use it, he will not succeed because he will be under some control effect, and he will die without being able to use Redemption.

1 minute ago, Diego Ferreira said:

so it would be unviable to have shamans in your guild, just 17 would be enough and it would be more than enough.

yea, that's the ideia, we set our guilds to be efficient, but i really would like to be able to win stuff and have variety on both sides...

2 minutes ago, Diego Ferreira said:

so 20 priests would heal 540k of instant healing right?

yes but what is better? just a instant healing that would overheall all the guild or a periodic healing, that even if a lil bit weaker would heal only players who lost hp? 

People comparing Shaman and Priest, while Druids are crying in the corner with the rework Secret Link :piggy:

6 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

well, maybe add some HP for the healing totem?

I believe that it would be the same as the healing being affected by precision, it would render the ability useless on a battlefield where various area skills are used, unlike the templar totem pole, we are talking about a cure, and not just a damage absorption, which in all classes can be broken, or have a short duration.

crying in the corner with the rework Secret Link

i don't like to discriminate, but druids are just like BD's, they are kings at arenas, but the at the the cooperative fights, their kits suck..

6 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

sim, essa é a ideia, definimos nossas guildas para serem eficientes, mas eu realmente gostaria de poder ganhar coisas e ter variedade dos dois lados ...

sim mas o que é melhor? apenas uma cura instantânea que iria sobrecurar toda a guilda ou uma cura periódica, que mesmo se um pouco mais fraca iria curar apenas jogadores que perderam HP? 

Well, as I demonstrated earlier, adverse situations happen for both cures, just to make them more balanced, if the instant cure of the Priest in a base calculation of the generated cure, has twice the amount of the shaman and has a smaller cd compared to the totem. , why not think about the healing division, as 50% of that healing would already be equivalent to the whole healed by the shaman's totem

2 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

i don't like to discriminate, but druids are just like BD's, they are kings at arenas, but the at the the cooperative fights, their kits suck..

Why would you level up an AoE Sleep if any hit to the enemy would cancel the effect? :piggy:

In my opinion, Firstborns should have better skills for GvGs and Wars.

Edited by Khrone

4 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Pessoas comparando Shaman e Priest, enquanto Druidas choram no canto com o link secreto retrabalhado : porquinho:

I have to agree that Druid does not have an effect in an area as efficient as a shaman and priest, but he does add healing support to a GvG or War. 

50% of that healing would already be equivalent to the whole healed by the shaman's totem

agree

why not think about the healing division

Por que você aumentaria o nível de um AoE Sleep se qualquer ataque ao inimigo cancelaria o efeito? : porquinho:

Na minha opinião, os Primogênitos deveriam ter melhores habilidades para GvGs e Wars.

I've been analyzing the skills of the firstborn, they have great combos, but I also agree with the rework of some skills, especially when it comes to debuffs

1 minute ago, Diego Ferreira said:

I've been analyzing the skills of the firstborn, they have great combos, but I also agree with the rework of some skills, especially when it comes to debuffs

If i remember correctly, Rangers have AoE DMG and AoE Slow Traps, but i don't know if they are worth it (probably not, since no one uses it).

If i remember correctly, Rangers have AoE DMG and AoE Slow Traps, but i don't know if they are worth it (probably not, since no one uses it).

I believe it is relative, since at one time the totem weakness itself was unviable to shamans, today it is essential

Have you ever thought that the best thing to do would be to change some of the sentinels' abilities (hello druids) to be a periodic area cure? there are 2 good candidates for this, both the secret link and the invigorating torrent could be reworked to work in the area as a cure over time, the secret link could have a life regenerating effect along the tremor like the base healings of shamans and druids , with weaker effect, and torrent could be an analogue of the healing totem, with some additional effect and weaker healing, after all sentinels already have 2 other healing skills in the area

3 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

Have you ever thought that the best thing to do would be to change some of the sentinels' abilities (hello druids) to be a periodic area cure? there are 2 good candidates for this, both the secret link and the invigorating torrent could be reworked to work in the area as a cure over time, the secret link could have a life regenerating effect along the tremor like the base healings of shamans and druids , with weaker effect, and torrent could be an analogue of the healing totem, with some additional effect and weaker healing, after all sentinels already have 2 other healing skills in the area

Great idea, I believe it is more viable than reducing the legion's livelihood, as totem healing has always been essential for the legion for years.

3 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

both the secret link and the invigorating torrent could be reworked to work in the area as a cure over time

Isn't Secret Link periodic healing already?

O Secret Link já não é uma cura periódica?

The ability to understand is a bouncy cure, which jumps from ally to ally, reducing its effect, as if it were a healing guide arrow.

7 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

really good idea, but to create an equal healing capability, would demand it to be area healing overtime that prioritizes who have lost hp, and cant be dispelled. 
See how OP it is atm?

Edited by Vinagre

5 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

realmente boa ideia, mas para criar uma capacidade de cura igual, exigiria que o tempo extra de área de cura priorize quem perdeu HP e não pode ser dissipado. 
Veja como OP é atm?

Torrente already works like this, it’s just not in area or periodic, but it has a low cd, just a rework in the skill would be enough

3 minutes ago, Diego Ferreira said:

Torrente already works like this, it’s just not in area or periodic, but it has a low cd, just a rework in the skill would be enough

you mean a huge rework? so make a heal that is periodic, effects area, cant be dispelled, and AIM for the low hp players? (thats the totem healings effect)

12 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

quer dizer um grande retrabalho? então fazer uma cura periódica, área de efeitos, que não pode ser dissipada, e AIM para jogadores com baixo HP? (esse é o efeito de cura totem)

It wouldn't hurt, as long as the parameters were fair, considering the area cure buffs that the sentinel has, not to mention the other area cures, however instantaneous

39 minutes ago, Diego Ferreira said:

parameters were fair, considering the area cure buffs that the sentinel has, not to mention the other area cures, however instantaneous

yea and would also bring more variety on the battles, but in my opinion for this to work, an extensive review on how the healing totem is working atm.

2 hours ago, Rhaast said:

you would be causing another problem instead of solving the previous one. Imagine multiple cures for both sides with multiple players with 50% resilience on average, with HP pot. The fights would go on much longer than it is today, and GvGs where points are earned for deaths would not be so decisive, since there would be few deaths

1 hour ago, Druizz said:

take out your tools if that’s right you’re blind

this is a 1-1 video, in a scenario like this a druid would do the same or even worse

2 hours ago, King Death said:

you would be causing another problem instead of solving the previous one. Imagine multiple cures for both sides with multiple players with 50% resilience on average, with HP pot. The fights would go on much longer than it is today, and GvGs where points are earned for deaths would not be so decisive, since there would be few deaths

in truth long fights would be better, it would prevent them from putting too many damage classes in the guild and would make room for other types of class.

1 hour ago, Rhaast said:

n truth long fights would be better, it would prevent them from putting too many damage classes in the guild and would make room for other types of class.

image.thumb.png.be2b94b233c841b327b815fe257d2cf6.pngDruids/ Dks/ BDs/ Rogues reactions!

Edited by Vinagre

7 hours ago, Druizz said:

tire suas ferramentas se estiver certo, você é cego

Excuse me, but the druid would be able to do the same, regarding the focused skills the druid is the master of healing.