Healing Totem: opinions and suggestions.

Vinagre

17 minutes ago, Druizz said:

for this post of moderators like these we had to make a post in the international forum, because we were not heard in the forum br, if this posture is correct please admit me correct

Those are wrong affirmations. The only difference is that you're reaching an international community and not Portuguese speaking only. 

21 minutes ago, Druizz said:
  • The legion's desperation to not have a change is clear, because, you see the wrong role of moderators commenting intensively in an impartial way

I just suggest to add a buff(max stack:1) so during dungeons, bosses and so, even arenas the Xaman wouldn't even notice de diference.( not a nerf )

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

After 300~ posts, Finally a suggestion. I like it. 

5 hours ago, Khrone said:

Perfect. And since the Totem gives the effect continuously, not even Mages could dispel it.

I would just change it to 2 instead of 1 since in some parties (example: in PvE for dungeons), there are usually 2 healers. 

?

Edited by Khrone

38 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

Nolan, but the game itself is based on GvG and Wars. Player vs. Player is another situation!

I think you meant "Arena", since GvGs and Wars are PvP.

8 hours ago, Higgings said:

Without buffs a healing totem would heal less than something like 700~. That if a shamans has got 800~ magic dmg. 

Funny that u say the post has biased information when most of your comments are clearly biased towards the shaman... U talk as if 700 healing every 3s was nothing 🤣. It is so funny to see this hypocrisy, u just have to redo the calculations and you will come to the conclusion that it remains ridiculous...

And if it still persists, we'll see who's really biased and impartial here.

6 hours ago, Khrone said:

so why ask to nerf it, change it or whatever, if during the "Golden Age" of ANCESTRAIS, the Totem was the exact same thing as it is now?

Is it difficult to understand that since 2016 the game has changed a lot and why something should be changed? New equipment, new pots, new buffs, etc., does all this affect the healing of the totem pole, or do you not know?

16 minutes ago, Khrone said:

I think you meant "Arena", since GvGs and Wars are PvP.

Yes, the game is directed in teams and expeditions in towers. The moment this interferes with the thousands of players or harms a faction, it should be analyzed what the players are saying and study the possibilities of having disadvantages in the confrontations and how adjustments were made previously. On the BR-Tourmaline server, the Legião clan, they even protested against and evaluated the "warspear" in the play story with 1 star, to be noticed the disadvantages they had! that was unfair, in my view!
Now I hope you see the sentinels' side and yes, always try to keep the game as balanced as possible!

9 minutes ago, King Death said:

Funny that u say the post has biased information when most of your comments are clearly biased towards the shaman... U talk as if 700 healing every 3s was nothing 🤣. It is so funny to see this hypocrisy, u just have to redo the calculations and you will come to the conclusion that it remains ridiculous...

So...

What you are saying is that people either agree with you , or are not impartial?!

If that is the case , whats even the point of the whole Topic?

Higgings comments did not say anything about changes being needed or not.

He has just shown the counterpart.

Edited by Arthas

6 hours ago, Khrone said:

Se for um cenário competitivo, significa que os inimigos também podem usar esses buffs : porquinho:

O engraçado é que o Totem de Cura não foi alterado durante esse tempo (nunca foi alterado tbh), então por que pedir para nerfá-lo, alterá-lo ou o que quer que seja, se durante a "Era de Ouro" de ANCESTRAIS, o Totem era exatamente o mesmo coisa como é agora?

Não é como se Shaman fosse a única classe em Legion, talvez você pudesse considerar a nova classe Chieftain que mudou drasticamente o jogo, ou nerfs / retrabalhos dados às classes Sentinels e / ou buffs / retrabalhos dados às classes Legion na última atualização.

Perfeito. E como o Totem dá o efeito continuamente, nem mesmo os Magos poderiam dissipá-lo.

Eu apenas mudaria para 2 em vez de 1, já que em alguns grupos (exemplo: em PvE para masmorras), geralmente existem 2 healers. 

I fully agree with you!! we see that shaman has always been a forgotten class! 7 years that shaman game I have never seen administrators, developers and others complain about the class even because there is nothing to be done. What we can see is just the leader of his guild creating a strategy to strengthen his guild against his enemies however in the past years creating a strategy to put several wizards in the guild to strengthen as well and so they managed to dominate the server and all guilds sentinels did the same thing. The shaman's question is just the same thing the mistake is not in the skiils, it is not in the class but because there are many shamans on the server and the leader with his strategy of putting many shamans and chiefs and so it was strengthening us, Kingdom doing something what a level 12 guild NEVER DID !! if the leader who owns the above-mentioned topic and devised this strategy today a guild would be OP as in the past everyone said !!! so my view is that there is no need for balancing on which side sentries have better classes and can come up with it too, this is just a cry for a forgotten class, they are recovered by a FORGOTTEN class who do not accept the DEFEAT and call for nerf. Aaah and this is just a proof that elves are extremely buffed because nobody asks for this right? a blade dancer soloing mermem with his 100% resist

20210506_134146.jpg

7 minutes ago, Arthas said:

So...

What you are saying is that people either agree with you , or are not impartial?!

If that is the case , whats even the point of the whole Topic?

Higgings comments did not say anything about changes being needed or not.

He has just shown the counterpart.

I see you as a partial moderator to your "legion" faction. At the time of "nerf mage and wd", you were there evaluating 1 star in the "playstory" and encouraging everyone to do the same! Shame on others!

2 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

I see you as a partial moderator to your "legion" faction. At the time of "nerf mage and wd", you were there evaluating 1 star in the "playstory" and encouraging everyone to do the same! Shame on others!

What exactly has made you think like that?

I have made no comments about whether Shamans need a nerf or not.

I stand by what i have said, thats the developers job. I’m here simply to moderate  , the player “Arthas” isn’t here.

I’m not defending any kind of agenda. If developers test and decide Shamans need a nerf, thats what they will do.

Do you think it is fair for a forum moderator to incite social networks to deny the game in the "play story" so that they can be heard? Knowing that everything is resolved here? Comic!

I see several old players stop playing, because the game is repetitive and there is no fair term when it comes to readjusting classes and confrontation modes. Who loses with all this uproar is Warspear!

44 minutes ago, King Death said:

When I try to type about biases I also usually tend to write reasons and points. Here you're just being provocative and quite arrogant (and I hereby advise you to refrain from that) and more likely you haven't read any of the comments I made, nor analysed what I was trying to write. Which calculations do I have to make? Which hypocrisy of mine are you stating? Everything you pointed to me, I replied and showed you how wrong you were. You're filling your comments with empty statements which will contribute with a number equals to 0 to the topic itself and that's because you simply can't take my comments and eventually reply to them. 

You should learn a bit from @Vinagre. At least, he tries to sort the problem and find a solution.

6 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

Do you think it is fair for a forum moderator to incite social networks to deny the game in the "play story" so that they can be heard? Knowing that everything is resolved here? Comic!

I see several old players stop playing, because the game is repetitive and there is no fair term when it comes to readjusting classes and confrontation modes. Who loses with all this uproar is Warspear!

First of all ,

The point you are talking about has absolutely nothing to do with forum moderation.
Back then when people were asking for Mage nerfs i wasn’t even a moderator.

“Fair term” to who?

It doesn’t matter what is changed, there will always be people satisfied and people mad.

Developers have to think about what gets classes as balanced as possible, and keep tuning until they reach a good spot.

But that is certainly a hard task.

And if you think the game is repetitive , please give us some suggestions , i would love that myself.

2 minutes ago, Arthas said:

Em primeiro lugar ,

O ponto sobre o qual você está falando não tem absolutamente nada a ver com moderação do fórum.
Naquela época, quando as pessoas pediam nerfs de Mago, eu nem era um moderador.

“Prazo justo” para quem?

Não importa o que mude, sempre haverá gente satisfeita e gente louca.

Os desenvolvedores precisam pensar sobre o que torna as classes o mais equilibradas possível e manter o ajuste até chegarem a um bom ponto.

Mas essa é certamente uma tarefa difícil.

E se você acha que o jogo é repetitivo, por favor nos dê algumas sugestões, eu adoraria.

arthas I see you being impartial, but other moderators who commented are being totally impartial and having biased opinions, for me if he wants to comment as soon as he comes with his account as a character and not as a moderator

44 minutes ago, Druizz said:

is that changing something? save me

We agreed to rework the Totem.

40 minutes ago, King Death said:

New equipment, new pots, new buffs, etc., does all this affect the healing of the totem pole, or do you not know?

Priests and Druids can use these new equipments, new pots, new buffs, etc. too, or do you not know?

28 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

you were there evaluating 1 star in the "playstory"

14 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

Do you think it is fair for a forum moderator to incite social networks to deny the game in the "play story" so that they can be heard?

Who says he/she did that? Just because some Legion players did that doesn't mean all of them did it too.

13 minutes ago, Arthas said:

First of all ,

The point you are talking about has absolutely nothing to do with forum moderation.

“Fair term” to who?

It doesn’t matter what is changed, there will always be people satisfied and people mad.

Developers have to think about what gets classes as balanced as possible, and keep tuning until they reach a good spot.

But that is certainly a hard task.

And if you think the game is repetitive , please give us some suggestions , i would love that myself.

Partiality is what I'm seeing ... Legion asked for nerf and they negated the game in the "play story" and "were heard", now sentries ask for corrections and are called "crazy people" .. like the kiss from the dk that was super normal seeing you?

Just now, Buckrudy said:

Partiality is what I'm seeing ... Legion asked for nerf and they negated the game in the "play story" and "were heard", now sentries ask for corrections and are called "crazy people" .. like the kiss from the dk that was super normal seeing you?

But who is calling them crazy people?

You really seem to be imagining things.

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with creating topics about classes buffs/nerfs , as long as you can take it when other people disagree.Which is the natural flow of things.

Either way, it isnt any faction that is going to define which way balancing goes, its the devs.

1 minute ago, Arthas said:

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with creating topics about classes buffs/nerfs , as long as you can take it when other people disagree.Which is the natural flow of things.

Either way, it isnt any faction that is going to define which way balancing goes, its the devs.

And players will keep playing it nevertheless. 

4 minutes ago, Arthas said:

I don't disagree with anyone about the game. I see the legion asking for "nerf" but they don't want to invest in their characters. They want to compare class +10 with +5. Anyway, almost nobody sees the amplifications and books. I really hope that the developers correct and readjust the classes mentioned in all topics!

Just now, Buckrudy said:

I don't disagree with anyone about the game. I see the legion asking for "nerf" but they don't want to invest in their characters. They want to compare class +10 with +5. Anyway, almost nobody sees the amplifications and books. I really hope that the developers correct and readjust the classes mentioned in all topics!

What you have to take into consideration is, both factions are going to be partial.

So , it isn’t because one faction thinks something should be adjusted , that it actually should.

We have to let the developers work, do their testing , and see what can and can’t be changed.

When we hope that everything we think should be changed is going to be , we are most certainly going to get really frustrated.

Because that is unlikely to happen.

1 hour ago, Umazeninguem said:

I fully agree with you!! we see that shaman has always been a forgotten class! 7 years that shaman game I have never seen administrators, developers and others complain about the class even because there is nothing to be done. What we can see is just the leader of his guild creating a strategy to strengthen his guild against his enemies however in the past years creating a strategy to put several wizards in the guild to strengthen as well and so they managed to dominate the server and all guilds sentinels did the same thing. The shaman's question is just the same thing the mistake is not in the skiils, it is not in the class but because there are many shamans on the server and the leader with his strategy of putting many shamans and chiefs and so it was strengthening us, Kingdom doing something what a level 12 guild NEVER DID !! if the leader who owns the above-mentioned topic and devised this strategy today a guild would be OP as in the past everyone said !!! so my view is that there is no need for balancing on which side sentries have better classes and can come up with it too, this is just a cry for a forgotten class, they are recovered by a FORGOTTEN class who do not accept the DEFEAT and call for nerf. Aaah and this is just a proof that elves are extremely buffed because nobody asks for this right? a blade dancer soloing mermem with his 100% resist

20210506_134146.jpg

lock, rogue and necro they all can solo Mermen too

Screenshot_20210506_151357.jpg

Screenshot_20210506_150958.jpg

Screenshot_20210506_150716.jpg

so far I haven't seen an elf guild with a large amount of priests, do you want to insist on wizards at all costs, have you tried to look at other classes?

Screenshot_20210505-160244_Warspear Online.jpg

8 minutes ago, Rhaast said:

so far I haven't seen an elf guild with a large amount of priests, do you want to insist on wizards at all costs, have you tried to look at other classes?

The guild recently had 15 priests and 10 druids, and you translated it wrong :), priest would be a better choice if they hadn’t nerfed the unlimited skill for 9 people in the market, and just to remember the shaman’s totem that takes pene and critical precision dps of redemption she comes back instant

2 hours ago, Arthas said:

yeah it's that once you become a mod it shows on all your posts so you cant really track which you have written before the promotion.

1 hour ago, Knowledge said:

give any class good enough gear and enough buffs and i dare to say that they could solo it

2 hours ago, Knowledge said:

Screenshot_20210506_151357.jpg

Screenshot_20210506_150958.jpg

Screenshot_20210506_150716.jpg

Same goes for Seeker, BD, Pala and WD doing it too, and i can't talk too much about other classes because i didn't search too much, but i don't doubt there are more.

1 hour ago, Druizz said:

The guild recently had 15 priests and 10 druids, and you translated it wrong :), priest would be a better choice if they hadn’t nerfed the unlimited skill for 9 people in the market, and just to remember the shaman’s totem that takes pene and critical precision dps of redemption she comes back instant

So in your opinion, it would be more balanced if the Priest skill healed and removed debuffs from everyone in the selected area?

1 hour ago, Dono da verdade said:

periodic healing will always be more effective

lasts 12 seconds and heals 1000

Then Templars use Reverse Flow and pushes people out of the area of the Totem :piggy:

Edited by Khrone

5 hours ago, Arthas said:

We'll see...

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

and more likely you haven't read any of the comments I made, nor analysed what I was trying to write. Which calculations do I have to make? Which hypocrisy of mine are you stating? Everything you pointed to me, I replied and showed you how wrong you were.

I'm sorry if I'm being arrogant, but I can show you how tedious you are, didn't make the obvious calculations and still talk as if a shaman healing 759 every 3s (with 842 dmg is equivalent to a shame +8 without buff) was nothing (759x4 = 3036 healing), this without guild, now imagine 20 shamans all buffed with pots + cards + castle + relic + healing 6 players (the correct number of targets)
basic calculations:
759 (heal) x 6 (players) = 4,554 for each shaman in 3s
4,554 (total healing) x 4 (total times the totem heals) = 18,216
20 (shaman) x 6 (players that can be cured) = 120 players
Now think about 20 shamans + 8 + 9 + 10 all with pots + cards + castle buff + pot castle

4 hours ago, Khrone said:

Priests and Druids can use these new equipments, new pots, new buffs, etc. too, or do you not know?

Can Priest and Druid use the healing totem as well?
They are completely different skills and do not come close to the healing potential that the totem has.
Either for being a periodic cure (better in massive combat) or for the total healing of the totem

3 hours ago, Rhaast said:

o far I haven't seen an elf guild with a large amount of priests, do you want to insist on wizards at all costs, have you tried to look at other classes?

healing totem with 0% DC = 40s
uptime: 12s
Redemption with 0% CD = 30s
uptime: 1s
Not to mention that if the priest dies, the cure is over. If the shaman dies, we still have time to heal.
It is for this and for several other reasons already mentioned here that the healing totem must have a healing limit for each player, just as the healing should be decreased as well. And yes, in my opinion it should decrease healing, as well as limit totem healing for each player.

PS. I think we are paying too much attention to healing and the globe is being forgotten, I even suggest going back with the old title.

Edited by King Death
I forget a detail

44 minutes ago, King Death said:

Can Priest and Druid use the healing totem as well?
They are completely different skills and do not come close to the healing potential that the totem has.
Either for being a periodic cure (better in massive combat) or for the total healing of the totem

No, but they can use Redemption that heals in area and remove debuffs and Secret Link that heals in area (since it wasn't clear on the Preview of 9.3, i don't know if it is periodically or instant) and increases Penetration. Each class has their own skill with its own mechanics.

50 minutes ago, King Death said:

It is for this and for several other reasons already mentioned here that the healing totem must have a healing limit for each player

Well, the moderators agreed with the same thing that you are saying, but you chose to ignore it and say that we are impartial.

55 minutes ago, King Death said:

PS. I think we are paying too much attention to healing and the globe is being forgotten, I even suggest going back with the old title.

We ended up talking more about it than the Globe.

I don't have any idea of how to solve it.

Maybe changing the effect to Damage Decrease?

2 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Well, the moderators agreed with the same thing that you are saying, but you chose to ignore it and say that we are impartial.

Im sorry, I must not have read

3 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Yes, as suggested in the post

8 minutes ago, Khrone said:

We ended up talking more about it than the Globe.

On 5/2/2021 at 10:37 PM, Vinagre said:

Suggestion for solution:

Changing the way the globe works, causing it to reduce by 80% all the damage that enemy players can do.

Edited by Vinagre

totem shaman and more efficient than the priest's healing ability.

periodic healing goes on healing for a long time, heals 1000 every 2 seconds, skills lasts in the area 14 seconds having time to recharge again and use again. xama class has the ability to increase cooldown. and with that totem reloads fast

healing in the priest's area. will heal once every 40s

Edited by Khrone

I would like to open a discussion here about the potential of the Sentinels faction, let's have a healthy dialogue please, where each one will bring their point respecting the other's ok? When we talk about healing, we have to consider 2 aspects, not only healing, but other calculations of the game, but since the subject is healing, let's go. 1- When comparing cures we should consider the cd time of each skill, if we are going to make a calculation of time of equal effect for both, how much cure would each provide? I'll try to exemplify, 2 totem shamans have approximately the cd of 3 trials, each totem shaman (with healing pot) can take about 1k of damage per healing pulse, with a total of 4 4k pulses per totem, totaling 8k of healing periodic every 48.6 seconds, as the healing totem will only end at 100% at the end of its useful life, while for about 54.8 seconds the Priest (also with the healing pot) can play 3 interpretations with a cure average total of 9k snapshots and with 3 debuff removals in the area, not to mention that, with the help of 1 Paladin, 4 Priest are able to receive a healing increase of about 500 hp for redemption. If it is to analyze the general, 6.2s of cure, it can represent the superior 1k of cure generated, and if we are to consider the skill of the shaman's cd that represents at most 30%, it would provide the addition of the Paladin in the right Pt? (Both examples would be +8 on average with Guild).

So let's go to point 2 2- Consider the difficulties of each skill, right, many may claim the fact that an instant cure is more unfavorable than a periodic cure, but if we analyze there are adverse situations that can happen to periodic cure too, then, for another periodic cure healing is favorable because we need a pot of HP? There are times when we don’t have a cure in place at that time, say I have 4k hp, and several hits are directed at about 3k of periodic dmg over a 3s interval, a priest could, recover 3k of hp at the same time, soon I would have a full bar, but the shaman would use his totem and have a 3s effect time, if in that time I received a periodic dmg of 3k total, the 2k cure that I would receive would not be enough, so possibly establish, that is, for both cures there are difficulties,
I would like someone to give me a detailed reason, without favoring the sides and to exemplify the point defended by the sentinels.
(Both examples would be +8 average with Guild)

We must also take into account the number of targets affected by both abilities, being totem healing 6 or 7 (It is still uncertain for many due to the absence of a skill description) and redemption 9 (this in turn has a description, as it received a small limitation of targets, something that a while ago was unlimited) but we will leave that detail for another time, but it is simple, if we are going to consider a period of battle, both cures would have efficacies, but how difficult is it to gather 20 Priests to test?

Edited by Diego Ferreira

22 minutes ago, Diego Ferreira said:

situações adversas que podem acontecer à cura periódica também

read the topic, the totem only heals when you lose hp.

4 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

leia o tópico, o totem só cura quando você perde HP.

Regardless of how the cure works in this sense, the example continues to be valid, as it is a situation created just for example and that could happen within the game.

I would like you to analyze the points presented in the text, as I believe they are of great importance for a discussion related to healing.

Edited by Diego Ferreira