Healing Totem: opinions and suggestions.

Vinagre

6 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

2 issues about balancing the game, the mod moved and changed the tittle, ask him why 

Maybe because we're talking more about Shaman's Healing Totem than any other thing

1 hour ago, Vinagre said:

eu concordo, e talvez eles tenham testado? 

Não vejo nenhuma área de cura periódica que funcione tão bem como está ... é por isso que o totem é meio OP, você pode empilhá-lo, não pode dissipá-lo, a área de efeito é enorme, sua cura com o tempo e há sem limite de buff?

I believe they have not tested it, because even today the Ancestral guild has been building its strength with its 40 magicians, if they have tested it, I would like them to bring the results here to have a better visualization of the data.

They cry about shaman because in their guild have 50 mage DPS, low number of support/control/debuff class and don't know why always lose in the gvg strikes. 🤣. First, change ur guild comp to a good dmg and sup classes to after talk about nerf.

@Beowullf

That being said and proved, hope you'll behave yourself next time. 

2 issues about balancing the game, the mod moved and changed the tittle, ask him why 

Because you are not giving suggestions for a better game but just giving reasons of why Shamans ought to be nerfed, at least when it comes to their healing totem. You claimed that people who were speaking of the healing abilities of other classes were going "off topic", thus I changed the topic's name and its location. The alternative was keeping the title but closing the topic, as litterally no comments (not even my own - I admit it) were about giving suggestions to improve/balance the game, therefore resulting on a massive "off topic"

I would like a healing calculation in which there was a composition of at least 20 Priests in a group battle, and that the healing interval for each skill was considered, as this also influences, in addition to the damage calculation generated in the combat to see if this cure really is absurd to the point of highlighting the total damage calculation

Edited by Diego Ferreira

36 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Dito e provado, espero que você se comporte da próxima vez. 

The video does not show a buff castle, a 60% of the pot and not even a relic.
The question raised was the totem in group,your video without decent buffs shows nothing

Edited by Opylain

1 minute ago, Opylain said:

1-Is the totem 4/4?

:are_you_fucking_kidding_me: did you even see the vid?

2 minutes ago, Opylain said:

2-The video does not show a buff castle, a 60% of the pot and not even a relic.

Relics in expert skills?

15 minutes ago, Diego Ferreira said:

20 Priests in a group battle, and that the healing interval for each skill was considered, as this also influences

that would be nice! but still its not a healing overtime that work when priests are stuned or silenced. 

8 minutes ago, Khrone said:

did you even see the vid?

i was wrong

8 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Relics in expert skills?

yes, have to take into account all buffs, make a final sum 
It's hard to decide what's strong or not with simple buffs

Edited by Opylain

If you use castle pot 60% + 15% increase in castle skill 75% cure increase. and you send video with these fans.

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

12 minutes ago, Opylain said:

I meant it is impossible to put relics in expert skills.

2 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Eu quis dizer que é impossível colocar relíquias em habilidades especializadas.

The description of relic says that it increases the healing effects of the skils, the pt in the case 
reclic that goes in the base cure

Edited by Opylain

15 minutes ago, Opylain said:

The description of relic says that it increases the healing effects of the skils, the pt in the case 
reclic that goes in the base cure

All healing skills for X seconds or just the one that has the relic in it?

38 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

If you use castle pot 60% + 15% increase in castle skill 75% cure increase. and you send video with these fans.

The video was directed to a specific member who claimed that totem was not maxed.

And about pots, I won't repeat everything again, I will just quote myself again:

15 hours ago, Higgings said:

You're basing the strenght of a class on the buffs it might have, and you call that, as a consequence, broken

And I'll repeat again: every single class with 3 lines of buffs is strong. Everytime you put pots and external buffs to the equation you're simply comunicating that in order to be problematic, a shaman should have several buffs, thus in normal conditions this problem doesn't appear. If you want to give a sort of sense to your sentences, start removing pots and buffs from them. 

47 minutes ago, Opylain said:

No, you haven't. Not when defining whether a class is strong or not. You would have a biased result. 

34 minutos atrás, Opylain disse:

A descrição da relíquia diz que aumenta os efeitos curativos das habilidades, ou nenhum caso 
reclic que vai na cura base

Let me meddle a bit in your dialogue, I will explain to you how the castle relic works, first what it does, does it apply a healing aid of 20% to everyone in the group, how does its activation work? When the user uses his skill, the relic is active on everyone who is about 2 meters away, what is the effect of this aid? Well, it increases the amount of "Base" healing of allies by 20%, remembering that it has no effect on the user, and just as the description says, it is influenced only by basic skills, its effectiveness is best proven with a second healer in pt, as other classes like a tank do not have the same.

Edited by Diego Ferreira

13 minutes ago, Higgings said:

No, you haven't. Not when defining whether a class is strong or not. You would have a biased result. 

I think this is the single most important thing to be said in this thread. With 3 lines of buffs for the shaman(s) and their ally/allies, it's natural to reach silly conclusions such as stated before in here

4 minutes ago, Khrone said:

: troll_face1: Paladinos fazem um pouco de trollagem

Really kkkkk Paladin and Warden are an exception to the rule.

3 minutes ago, Diego Ferreira said:

Really kkkkk Paladin and Warden are an exception to the rule.

Despite having a basic cure, the aggregation of the Warden should not be considered by the relic

that would be nice! but still its not a healing overtime that work when priests are stuned or silenced. 

I understand, however much that the effect of the totem persists during its use, can the shaman also be stunned before using it correctly? But I understand that the conditions are more unfavorable to instantaneous healing, however periodic healing also has its disadvantages, because in a battle about 3s are very important and desive, a shaman can lose his life completely during this period, and for this reason the class needs to have an excellent position, just as the Priest does.

good afternoon, all that you said seems silly, it wasn’t you who changed factions because you thought that the gm favored the elf side and were on the side but stronger that couldn’t take it but lose? so you guys lied about the real reasons for leaving mc? just want to create a vast confusion on the mc and elf side?

1 hour ago, unica said:

good afternoon, all that you said seems silly, it wasn’t you who changed factions because you thought that the gm favored the elf side and were on the side but stronger that couldn’t take it but lose? so you guys lied about the real reasons for leaving mc? just want to create a vast confusion on the mc and elf side?

they went to the elves and now they don’t have the courage to go back to the mcs, that’s why I cry.

15 hours ago, Vinagre said:

que você não pode usar enquanto estiver na zona de warlock 

Oh really? o Sentinels have templars and priests with skills of silence in the area while in the legion we only have the warlock, 2x1 for sentinels, right? don't use it as an excuse for your inability, use your head a little bit like the legion used

8 hours ago, Hourai said:

silly conclusions such as stated before in here

agree, dont think a single totem is OP, but stacks of it with full buffs are changing the balance.(ofc to work, you need to add the chief damage, lock, necro and xamas debuffs)

6 hours ago, unica said:

seems silly

and you don't like the changes?

6 hours ago, unica said:

favored

there is no favors, the game is a constant evoluiton.

6 hours ago, unica said:

lied about the real reasons for leaving mc?

nop, this is just a discussion of 2 ISSUES, why cant you guys read the post and discuss it? stop attacking maybe?

6 hours ago, unica said:

vast confusion

you need to discuss to learn and evolve. Don't eat all that were given to you like it was filet, think first.

11 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

dont think a single totem is OP, but stacks of it with full buffs are changing the balance

Any skill on large scale is OP, inclunding the ones from the Sentinels:

Pala's Banner and Fetters

Priest's Redemption 

Templar's Stuns 

Mage's AoE Damage

I won't talk too much about Firstborns because in my opinion, they're don't have good AoE skills.

Also, as Higgings said before, you can't consider especific buffs to balance the class skills.

11 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

(ofc to work, you need to add the chief damage, lock, necro and xamas debuffs)

So why only focus on the Healing Totem, if the problem is on the mix of Legion classes?

Edited by Khrone

2 hours ago, Maly said:

legion used

yes very hard to stand still on the same stack and spam healing totem, warlock zone, necro connection and weakness totem.
they had to think a lot to do that? 

now please tell me how should sentinels counter it? 

10 templars coming from each side, 10 priests that should split in 3 lines?  5 wardens jumping in? mages doing moonwalks?( this is not gymnastics guys, ofc you can play well and better every single day, but there is a limit when you are playing with 100 players)

So what is wayy easier to do? spam all your area healing, area dmg and area debuffs standing still or making a gymnastics with 10 of each class on the hope somewhat that ''strategy'' will work?

The obvious reason why this post is going so hot is because there is no counter for that, and you cant admit. 

Edited by Vinagre

1 minute ago, Khrone said:

So why only focus on the Healing Totem, if the problem is on the mix of Legion classes?

well its one of the first things we can spot watching the fights and watching the recorded stuff.
The healing was not a problem in the past because the legion had a HUDGE lack of area damage, and it was fixed after the implementation of chief and its adjustments. 

So now you add: area healing + area dmg + area debuffs = WIN

6 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

agree, dont think a single totem is OP, but stacks of it with full buffs are changing the balance.(ofc to work, you need to add the chief damage, lock, necro and xamas debuffs)

This thread consists of people who are salty that a sentinel guild tried to walk into a legion guild that had a metric ton of buffs, on top of numerous fat stacks of healing/weakness totems, dark circles, infinite stagger from puddle/acid rain/meteor shower/quakes, and failed to kill more than 8. Like a rat walking into a glue trap and wondering why its stuck.

Then somehow it came to be that its the healing totem alone the issue, but most people on the forum mostly think on the small scale and not the large scale. Any skill when extrapolated in numbers is ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Khrone said:

Any skill on large scale is OP, inclunding the ones from the Sentinels:

Pala's Banner and Fetters

Priest's Redemption 

Templar's Stuns 

Mage's AoE Damage

Templar only has one aoe stun and that is flow, otherwise well said.

2 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

now please me tell me how should sentinels counter it? 
The obvious reason why this post is going so hot is because there is no counter for that, and you cant admit. 

For a start, literally not rushing into a full stack of legionnaires would be a great start to begin with. Secondly, minimum of 2 templars with enough points in flow could have altered the entire outcome of the battle by pushing and spreading everyone away to create chaos and possibly could lead to a win

1 minute ago, Hourai said:

Like a rat walking into a glue trap and wondering why its stuck.

do you know how that gvg works? what they should do? 

1 minute ago, Hourai said:

Any skill when extrapolated in numbers is ridiculous.

so why people don't come over and discuss about it? maybe it doesn't affect their game? 

2 minutes ago, Hourai said:

not rushing into a full stack of legionnaires would be a great start to begin with

do you know how that GvG works? what they should do?

3 minutes ago, Hourai said:

minimum of 2 templars

they had like 5-7, all with full flow, and what happens? resist and after that they are controled. 

17 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

do you know how that gvg works? what they should do? 

Not rush into a disadvantageous battle and try to break it

so why people don't come over and discuss about it? maybe it doesn't affect their game? 

You're making no sense, why do people not come talk about large amounts of healing/weakness totems being placed in a defensive formation? 

do you know how that GvG works? what they should do?

Not rush into a full stack of legionnaires would be a great start to begin with

they had like 5-7, all with full flow, and what happens? resist and after that they are controled. 

You're right, 5-7 templars ALL resisted flow. 

You contribute nothing to the topic 

Edited by Hourai
Edited out inappropriate things in due respect to fellow forum users

10 minutes ago, Hourai said:

do you know how that GvG works? you have time, points, and one objective.

yea maybe they should just wait the legion to split around the base...

What are you smoking?

i don't smoke, and appreciate if you keep the respect.

You contribute nothing to the topic 

yea sure, i just made it

8 hours ago, Diego Ferreira said:

I understand, however much that the effect of the totem persists during its use, can the shaman also be stunned before using it correctly? But I understand that the conditions are more unfavorable to instantaneous healing, however periodic healing also has its disadvantages, because in a battle about 3s are very important and desive, a shaman can lose his life completely during this period, and for this reason the class needs to have an excellent position, just as the Priest does.

agree, but the discussion persist on the massive healing overtime..

2 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

do you know how that GvG works? you have time, points, and one objective.

yea maybe they should just wait the legion to split around the base...

If you are unable to comprehend what I am saying via my posts, then its no doubt pointless to have the topic open. Explanations are given and you do nothing other than question them or try to render them unusable, which cannot be.

I know how Merman trial first phase works, I have participated myself in over 100+ of them, have fought tough battles and have also been the decisive person in some as a templar, to push the crown away from the center of the defense formation, then secure it. 

The merman video is nothing but a well played defense and a terrible offense. Even without the healing totems, I bet the sentinel side would still have lost due to 0% offensive stats from weakness totem and massive stagger from the surplus of AoEs, so more than half of the Sentinel melees didnt even get a chance to attack.

12 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

i don't smoke, and appreciate if you keep the respect.

In due respect I apologise for the snarky comment, it has no place in our forum

For this guys shaman don't take silence, stun... Nothing. I'm think the problem of this guys/guild is their guild comp. They have all things that mc have and better things in their kits on elf classes, but they only invite pala, mage, templar in their comps. I'm hope the devs or adms that are in this topic don't follow this write bullshit and follow their graphics and dmg balance.

5 hours ago, Rhaast said:

they went to the elves and now they don’t have the courage to go back to the mcs, that’s why I cry.

Everywhere they play the opposite do not have to take nerf ... are they the same? are new creators of the game?

55 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

So now you add: area healing + area dmg + area debuffs = WIN

Sentinels already have Area DMG and Area Debuffs, why not instead of asking to nerf Legion Area Healing, you ask to buff Sentinels Area Healing? 

It can be really simples things, like:

• Instead of only healing the ally with the lowest HP, Harad's Teaching heals all members of the party.
  • Increasing the healing of the new Secret Link if more allies are affected. Right now, for every subsequent ally affected, the healing decreases by 10%. Why not make it 5%?
  • Decreasing Redemption cooldown, so the Priest could AoE heal and remove debuffs faster (even though on the last update, they buffed the healing of this skill).

So instead of both the Sentinels and Legion having strong Area DMG and Debuffs but weak Area Healing, both of them would be good at the 3.

54 minutes ago, Hourai said:

Templar only has one aoe stun and that is flow, otherwise well said.

By "Stun", i mean "Control", like Silence, Slow, etc 

50 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

Because we're on the Shaman topic talking about Healing Totem.

Should i or any other mod change the name of the post and move it to other part of the forum, so we could discuss about other skills of other classes too? :piggy:

Edited by Khrone

Just now, Khrone said:

asking to nerf Legion Area Healing

I'm not asking for a nerf, I'm opening a discussion and suggesting a way it would work as other similar skills do.(to solve the supposed problem not to break it for other aspect of the game.)

2 minutes ago, Khrone said:

So instead of both the Sentinels and Legion having strong Area DMG and Debuffs but weak Area Healing, both of them would be good at the 3

nice point of view. agree

3 minutes ago, Khrone said:

other mod change the name of the post and move it to other part

this post was moved twice and renamed once! lets go!!!! 

legion contains 10 debuff skills where it takes defense, damage, penetration, area accuracy. joining with the totem cure. this leaves you immortal within an area of 3 meters.

to debuff in the area. large-scale resistance only. priest would be the solution. more this with nerf in the redemption. only manages to debuff only 6 people in the area. redemption recharge and 40s

elf side has only 2 debuff.

takes precision and dmg in area for a few seconds.

ability to take damage in an area only lasts 4 seconds. limit of 6 people.

ability to take precision lasts 5s.

unlike totems from xama both last 13 to 14s

totem cure

totem weakness

other legion debuff in area. it just makes it easier for them to be immortal in battle GVGs

Edited by Khrone
Changed font size

11 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

legion contains 10 debuff skills where it takes defense, damage, penetration, area accuracy. joining with the totem cure. this leaves you immortal within an area of 3 meters.

to debuff in the area. large-scale resistance only. priest would be the solution. more this with nerf in the redemption. only manages to debuff only 6 people in the area. redemption recharge and 40s

elf side has only 2 debuff.

takes precision and dmg in area for a few seconds.

ability to take damage in an area only lasts 4 seconds. limit of 6 people.

ability to take precision lasts 5s.

unlike totems from xama both last 13 to 14s

totem cure

totem weakness

other legion debuff in area. it just makes it easier for them to be immortal in battle GVGs

To compensate that, Sentinels have a lot of buffs in area.

27 minutes ago, Khrone said:

To compensate that, Sentinels have a lot of buffs in area.

I did a survey.

legion wins in this regard too

* Buff side MC in group *

*Shaman*

* Tribal tirual *

Increases attack speed and critical damage for the entire group.

* Energy field *

Increases energy regeneration,

The rate of energy regeneration,

Increases cooldown time for the entire group.

* Power of darkness *

Increases the group's whole hp for some time.

*Chief*

* Pack power *

Increases resistance of the whole group.

* Necro *

* Dark power *

Increases the group's physical and magic damage

Edited by Dono da verdade