Healing Totem: opinions and suggestions.

Vinagre

1 hour ago, Beowullf said:

If you are not curing you can be sure that the problem is in your char 730 without pots does not cure less than 900

I can't see 900 cure per tick even under scrolls and pots. Your comment is biased

And try to find out about the class before talking about bubbles, paladin in any game has always had a shield and healed despite not being anything more than a normal cure.

Excuse me... what? Who is speaking of different games? I'm not saying that this class shouldn't have the skills it has got, I'm saying that this class is ridiculously stealing the job of a healer, doing it far better than a healer would ever do. This is why Healers are not being invited on dungeons or any other content of this game. 

And the healing of the pala is instant friend, if it heals only once and it takes a long time to return, the totem heals much more than that. 

The difference between a Priest/Necro and a Paladin is the length of the Cooldown (Pala needs 5 more seconds to cast its skill). Not definitely what I would call "long" And yes, Totem heals more than that as it should be, since - let's not forget - Shaman is supposed to be a healer. A paladin almost reaching the healing potential of a Healer Class should just tell GMs that this class urgently needs a nerf; why should I bring a healer with me when a Tank is capable to both endure a lot of damage and at the same time heal the entire party? 

This topic had a lot of potential to show ideas, but it just turns out that what you actually ask for is not a balancement of the game, rather a nerf for the Legion faction, as you can't figure out a way to deal with the huge ammount of shamans your server has got at its disposal. It's rather disappointing. 

13 minutes ago, Higgings said:

that what you actually ask for is not a balancement of the game, rather a nerf for the Legion

really? i started a discussion how can you say that? 

nerf for the Legion

I'm not asking for nerf, I'm asking to review how it works in some scenarios. 

I can't see 900 cure per tick even under scrolls and pots

were is your castle healing pot and castle healing buff???

10 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

really? i started a discussion how can you say that? 

I'm not asking for nerf, I'm asking to review how it works in some scenarios. 

So far I haven't seen a single comment where people actually spoke of how making the game better, rather than crying about how Shaman's Totem is "broken"

7 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

were is your castle healing pot and castle healing buff???

Of course... typical. Let's also add Mermen Sets, since we are speaking of it xd. You're basing the strenght of a class on the buffs it might have, and you call that, as a consequence, broken... 

I don't think you'll see me commenting here any further, as we lack here of the basics about how to consider a class. Though, I will be here moderating. And the first thing I'll say is: watch your language.

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

class on the buffs it might have

I'm speaking about reality into a competitive GVG, not for a random guild / guilds.

3 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

I'm speaking about reality into a competitive GVG, not for a random guild / guilds.

Any class is strong with 3 lines of buffs. Not for this you request a nerf of the class. 

16 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I don't think you'll see me commenting here any further, as we lack here of the basics about how to consider a class.

funny that you say that without being in a guild, you probably don't even play anymore, because if you played, you should know that the basic of a guild to go competitive gvg is to use healing buffs, especially when it comes to shaman
what you bring from information in this comment does not match reality, especially since the post is about TOTEM OF ACCUMULATED SHAMAN, AND NOT THE HEALING OF A SINGLE TOTEM. You need to read the post carefully before trying to defend untruths

Edited by King Death

3 minutes ago, King Death said:

funny that you say that without being in a guild, you probably don't even play anymore, because if you played, you should know that the basic of a guild to go competitive gvg is to use healing buffs, especially when it comes to shaman

Hmm clever. Though I might want to give you some little hints about my main class:

4 minutes ago, King Death said:

what you bring from information in this comment does not match reality, especially since the post is about TOTEM OF ACCUMULATED SHAMAN, AND NOT THE HEALING OF A SINGLE TOTEM

The topic is about the balancement of the game, as the topic's title says, and not of the classes. Since we are theoretically going off topic I would have the full right to close it. 

Moreover, remember: having a main which differs from the mentioned class(es) doesn't make me less experienced about how the game works, nor does legitimate you to make (eventually wrong) assumptions about players. One friendly advice: read what a member says carefully and don't judge a book from its cover. 

18 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Any class is strong with 3 lines of buffs. Not for this you request a nerf of the class. 

agree but not many do synergies as great as the healing totem stacks. That's the main discussion? 

22 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

agree but not many do synergies as great as the healing totem stacks. That's the main discussion? 

You never met 2 paladins on 2x2 or 3 templars on Seals Mode then. But that's arena, and I'm aware it's a different scenario. 

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

2 paladins on 2x2 or 3 templars on Seals Mode

i Have 3 legion toons lvl 32 full greatness with 200k imperials, i know how OP they are. This is really something that need to be discussed.

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

spoke of how making the game better

maybe some features are ok at DEVs eyes when used for the casual gameplay, the problem is when those features are used with full buffs/late game.
Just as you said at arenas with high resil and high HP the paladin shield is wayyyy op.
Maybe as a suggestion to get the game better is test the skills with full buffs/efforts to see the potentials before balancing it?

Edited by Vinagre

21 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

maybe some features are ok at DEVs eyes when used for the casual gameplay, the problem is when those features are used with full buffs/late game.
Just as you said at arenas with high resil and high HP the paladin shield is wayyyy op.
Maybe as a suggestion to get the game better is test the skills with full buffs/efforts to see the potentials before balancing it?

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

You never met 2 paladins on 2x2 or 3 templars on Seals Mode then. But that's arena, and I'm aware it's a different scenario. 

??????????????

???????

is that right?

3 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

is that right?

if the mage had banishment 4/4 it would be a easy fight.

but lets stay on topic please.

The issue is when 20+ totems are used in the same area.
We are not discussing if shaman healing capabilities are ok or not. Only when its used to stack!

Edited by Vinagre

17 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

se o mago tivesse banido 4/4, seria uma luta fácil.

mas vamos continuar no tópico, por favor.

O problema é quando mais de 20 totens são usados na mesma área.
Não estamos discutindo se as capacidades de cura do xamã estão ok ou não. Somente quando é usado para empilhar!

3 ranger full Greatness

1 mage Greatness complete.

1 full pvp wizard

would kill any class

1vs4

totem healing 1300

shield healing a lot

totem frankness taking 25% accuracy

shaman with 30% resilience

set lvl 25

and lvl 32

Now tell me how any other elf class would survive for 20 seconds with more than 30 players attacking it. Distortion of life does not work the same as before, healing takes an interval of 2 seconds. What is the explanation for this?

10 hours ago, Dono da verdade said:

hmmm , my Russian isn’t the best , but from the looks of it that post is related to DISTORTION Book being too OP ( has been changed recently) , and lvl 32 set overscaling heals, and not about Shamans.

Considering Distortion and set 32 are not bound to that class, i dont see your point.

I’m not going to comment on the Whole “nerf this , nerf that” because it is pointless.

Developers have all the data they need ,and IF they find it necessary, changes will be made.

But that certainly won’t be today or tomorrow, because even balances have a schedule.

And they certainly won’t just take your word for it, A LOT of testing will be done on all classes before the next Balance Patch arrives in a few months(?!).

edit: That Shaman also has Orcinus Book. Which is the reason his healing and buffs last that long.

Edited by Arthas

5 minutes ago, Lustz said:

paladin healed 6000

Screenshot_20210505-002219.png

don't go off topic please. (ok others classes need adjustment? fine, make a new discussion on the correct topic)

Edited by Vinagre

2 hours ago, Dono da verdade said:

??????????????

???????

is that right?

To emulate that you need one of the most broken books existing in this game (Magic Extension aka Orci Book). If you are rich enough to purchase that and you plan a build with that book, then yes, this is right. A druid with such book would do no different and would be as tough as a Shaman (with the only difference of the lack of Lightning Shield) 

17 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

don't go off topic please. (ok others classes need adjustment? fine, make a new discussion on the correct topic)

Are you serious...? 

have you ever thought that the real problem is your inability to strategize? sentinels have many classes that have group control skills and area damage, for example the Templar, which was made specifically for group events with varied group control skills and group support. Your disability is largely responsible for your failure in group events

Vinegar was a legionary of the Br-Tourmaline server who moved to the sentry side, as the legion was unable to win the sentries in the main battles (GvG). He was the leader of the guild (valhala) who always fought with (ancestrais) and never won, he switched to the sentries because the legion did not have the skills to defeat the sentries.he was unable to defeat the sentries and did not like it when the kingdom did what they never did and is here asking for changes

Edited by Lustz

45 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Are you serious...? 

yes, the discussion is not really around a nerf for a class or a faction its about its about one SKILL and its effect while being used with stacks off it.

8 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

yes, the discussion is not really around a nerf for a class or a faction its about its about one SKILL and its effect while being used with stacks off it.

Perfect then. Allow me one little change. 

• Higgings changed the title to Healing Totem: opinions and suggestions.
33 minutes ago, Dono da verdade said:

we are simply reporting how much efficiency the totems have within the game.

and what's going on.

That won't make you immune from comments stating another point of view. The counterpart has got your same right to speak in this sense. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

That won't make you immune from comments stating another point of view. The counterpart has got your same right to speak in this sense. 

agree 100%

3 hours ago, Lustz said:

He was the leader of the guild (valhala)

I'm the leader still.

3 hours ago, Lustz said:

fought with (ancestrais) and never won

not true, we won a few times its all recorded.

3 hours ago, Lustz said:

did not like it when the kingdom

i do not care who wins, its just a discussion to see if anything is broken or not.

3 hours ago, Lustz said:

here asking for changes

I'm not here to ask for changes, just to suggest and create a discussion.

Edited by Vinagre

5 hours ago, Vinagre said:

that you cant use while on warlock zone.

There is a old mechanic on the game, it's so useful that literally every player uses it!!

Spoiler

It's called "walking".

And, different from Warlock's Zone, Templar's Zone doesn't give a debuff in area, it applies it on an area, so if you got silenced by it, you will only be able to use skills after the effect is over, so not even walking would solve it.

5 hours ago, Vinagre said:

2 hours ago, Vinagre said:

I'm not here to ask for changes, just to suggest and create a discussion.

So if it's not about a nerf, what is the sense of this post and what are you suggesting?

You made it to complain about Healing Totem but you want it to stay the same?

8 hours ago, Lenda do Warspear said:

Now tell me how any other elf class would survive for 20 seconds with more than 30 players attacking it. Distortion of life does not work the same as before, healing takes an interval of 2 seconds. What is the explanation for this?

Warden :piggy:

1 minute ago, Khrone said:

Warden :piggy:

Paladin under specific circumstances 

maxed greatness items with Distortion of Life and a 2h magic dmg weapon... I admit that you gotta spend some milions to make such character though

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Paladin under specific circumstances 

With how distortion turned and how fragile you are wielding a 2h, it's eh, still. Merman set with full resilience and shield/mace enchanted with magic, maybe, but even then you're praying to tank with blocks and parries.

2 minutes ago, rafa9876 said:

Not possible anymore actually, unless its 30 weak players

Took it out of my fingers

3 minutes ago, Hourai said:

how fragile you are wielding a 2h, it's eh

You have a better magical damage though

+ MDMG = + Healing

But let's not talk about other classes.

Edited by Khrone

Watch Torxxx videos and tell me BD doesn't need nerf(BD attacks 1000+ easily even to strongest players ), Druid has area roots and area heal as well... Look at the Ancrestrais, I just see mages go make your strategy, being new classes and fight, everytime you lose, everytime you guys are here, Torxxx sharing videos which they destroy KINGDOM guild, so it was fair to let elfs win because you went to elf, it is unfair that you lose to MC becase you are elfs now, just predicting but it might be because your people plays bad then. 

1 minute ago, Khrone said:

You have a better magical damage though

+ MDMG = + Healing

But let's not talk about other classes.

You're right but you can't really heal when versus 30 people, no matter the class, so the extra magic is practically non existent. Either way, not the time not the topic.

I understand, so let's discuss more deeply in relation to the data presented, I believe that the main point commented on is the healing calculations present in the post, well, in relation to group battles I believe that more points should be analyzed, such as the calculation of damage generated in a group combat, which includes the sum of several classes present there, even the calculation of individual cures for each class and damage absorption calculations, another attribute present that would also influence this calculation would be vampirism itself, which it is a cure based on the damage caused, in short, several factors must be presented in a discussion of this type, I understand that you have exemplified it with a group battle, however simple selected data cannot be analyzed like this, the guild in question itself has low healing classes in your team, I believe that in order to reach a conclusion of readjustment in the group skills of the Chief and Shaman together we must first do er tests with other combat classes don't you agree?

I do not understand, if the topic is to talk about the healing totem of the shaman, because the post presented brings data from other classes as chief and at the same time talks about skills like the globe.

15 minutes ago, Diego Ferreira said:

group skills of the Chief and Shaman together we must first do er tests with other combat classes don't you agree?

i do agree, and maybe they have tested? 

i don't see any area periodic healing that would work as great as it is... thats why totem is kinda OP, you can stack it, you cant dispell it, the area of effect is huuge, its healing overtime and there is no buff limit?

11 minutes ago, Diego Ferreira said:

about the healing totem of the shaman

2 issues about balancing the game, the mod moved and changed the tittle, ask him why